POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wouldn't this be body guarding 101? What kind of money would it take to put 1 person on top of a roof that has a direct line of sight with where someone making a political speech is at. What a f*cked up mistake. Cost an innocent person their life and caused a bunch of other people to go in to a mass panic.

What a disgusting day for America.

You do know that Pelosi was attacked by a gay, illegal immigrant that was also a prostitute living in a sanctuary city right? Do you honestly not see the difference? Your side is responsible for both attacks. You just want to pretend "both sides".

There is no my side. I don't even like Pelosi.

I will say though the reason I think Trump is a bad President and candidate is because of statements like he made about Pelosi, who was the victim of a home break-in. There is no spin that makes that justified and it's why I distrust him to run the country.

I think that's actually a very fair take.

I am not here making fun of Trump for being shot. What I am saying is that Trump is inherently divisive because of his own behavior. That doesn't warrant him being murdered, but blaming the media for the division...No, I dont agree

Reactions: Dionysus444
Totally BLAME the left's rhetoric. That has made this situation. And that includes the lefties on here.

We knew you guys would try this.

reports saying the glass from the teleprompter is what hit him.

You wonder WHY most conservatives will not run for POTUS???
Remember when a leftist also was on their way to kill Kavanaugh?

These are unhinged people.

F U

Did Trump shower with his teenage daughter? Oh that was your guy...
My guy? Your reading comprehension is severely lacking. My guy would be someone like Zelensky or the leader of Israel. REAL MEN who protect their country. Keep stretching on those tippie toes of yours. You'll be nip-high.

Sean Davis reporting that Secret Service has requested additional manpower for Trump detail but has been denied for the last few months. Dem congressman put forward a bill to pull Trumps SS protection completely. I don't know what else to say. Biden admin denied RFK jr SS protection too. They hate opposition.

The media for 8 years has withheld information, exaggerated certain instances while down playing others, and straight up lied to the people.

Ultimately this is what those in power wanted.
I didn’t say this was being withheld. But you’re insane if you think the MSM hasn’t withheld important details in the past concerning Trump to make the story sound worse than it is.

This is 1000% on the lib messaging machine. Days ago they shifted the bs into overdrive on the project 2025 nonsense that was a small piece basic conservative policy and blew it up to sound apocalyptic.

The brainwashed person in the crowd no doubt thought he was saving the world. No doubt dems were ok if such an attempt was made good because that was ultimately the only way this could go as many posted years ago.

I would say you should be ashamed but you have none.

Sean Davis reporting that Secret Service has requested additional manpower for Trump detail but has been denied for the last few months. Dem congressman put forward a bill to pull Trumps SS protection completely. I don't know what else to say. Biden admin denied RFK jr SS protection too. They hate opposition.

Accuracy matters. Not saying this bill is just, but the Democratic bill was to revoke secret service if convicted of a felony. Should provide that context.

These people are completely lost and are in desperate need of self-reflection: an honest assessment of what they've become and why, who it was that has led them there, led us here.

The Left must fix themselves.
They can’t. They won’t. I really hoped in 2016 that they would look at themselves after losing the house, senate and presidency and change. Nope. They doubled down. They schemed more. They were rabid dogs.

All of us would love for our nation to not be contingent on every single election.

Is that all you GOT? LOL

Trump2.jpg

This is 1000% on the lib messaging machine. Days ago they shifted the bs into overdrive on the project 2025 nonsense that was a small piece basic conservative policy and blew it up to sound apocalyptic.

The brainwashed person in the crowd no doubt thought he was saving the world. No doubt dems were ok if such an attempt was made good because that was ultimately the only way this could go as many posted years ago.

I would say you should be ashamed but you have none.
I’m a big Lincoln buff and he was not liked that much when he was alive. John Wilkes Booth expected applause and to be celebrated after killing him only to be shocked when he saw the papers when he was hiding in the Virginia swamps.

Away from the partisan back and forth bullshit (yay controversy), the story behind the shooter is going to be fascinating. How did he get up there? He presumably hid somewhere for some amount of time. Who is he? How did the Secret Service not see him? Whole lot to unpack there.

What was your response to Sandy Hook? What was your response to Uvalde? To Paul Pelosi being beaten in the head by a hammer?
Take a moment for some self reflection.
Shut up asshole. The leading candidate for President you idiot from an assassin is totally different than a mentally ill persons committing a random crime. You are a disgusting pathetic idiot.

I vote for anyone who’s ever voted for the left to put in very comfortable rooms with food and TV until elections are over. If you can’t behave we can’t continue to allow you to play. It’s an opinion but I think a valid one.

What kind of human brain would vote for this disgusting ideology? The left has always been gross and itjust gets worse and worse.

Stay away from children sicko.
I think both parties are disgusting. Some of the most vile, despicable and manipulative people I know are Republicans. Why can't we have good morals in both parties?

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT