POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's another reason why Trump is divisive. He can actually win sway with a lot of people who distrust him in this scenario.

Biden / Obama / leading democrats have denounced violence unequivocally.

What Trump should do is also denounce violence unequivocally. Will he? It's a two foot putt.

Yeah, shame on Trump for yelling “fight” with blood all over his face as secret service drug him off stage after the assassin narrowly missed him. Should have called for unity.

You people are retarded. There’s no unity with you.

Witness on CBS who carries guns is saying she didn't hear what sounded like a gunshot -- suggesting shooter MIGHT have used a silencer

Good point by a commentator of the show I'm watching....the Dem/libs are/were most assuredly planning a Summer of Antifa, etc riots and would then say 'see, the nation is unsafe with Trump,etc, etc' With what happened today...that plan will be harder to implement. Many, many people (even Dems) will turn away from that and their narrative will not be believed.

Yeah, shame on Trump for yelling “fight” with blood all over his face as secret service drug him off stage after the assassin narrowly missed him. Should have called for unity.

Then if this is the case, you can't say it's the media making Trump divisive.

If the man wants to lead, act like a leader.

Not sure he yelled it. The mic was on for most of the secret service being around him. Looks like he may have mouthed “fight.” Unless the mic was cut.

Reactions: hmt5000
Here's another reason why Trump is divisive. He can actually win sway with a lot of people who distrust him in this scenario.

What Trump should do is also denounce violence unequivocally. Will he? It's a two foot putt.
Trump says he was hit by a bullet. Do we believe him or do we believe him or CNN? More than likely if he was hit by a bullet It had ricocheted.

Lol my god. The man was just the subject of an attempted assassination and you expect him to denounce violence against dems?

Like i said no shame.

Also very little chance biden is the nom now. The numbers will be too busted to cheat. So will it be Michelle, gavin, andy, or some combo?

Reactions: screwduke1
Lol my god. The man was just the subject of an attempted assassination and you expect him to denounce violence against dems?

Like i said no shame.

Also very little chance biden is the nom now. The numbers will be too busted to cheat. So will it be Michelle, gavin, andy, or some combo?

Yes, 100%. I believe most leaders and former Presidents in American history would unequivocally denounce retribution and further political violence. Trump could actually win good-will by doings this. Is he an American President or a MAGA President. Golden question.

• Haha
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
What is going on in the media and internet is not what is happening in the real world is my point. You'd think there are riots in the streets and Republicans and Democrats are involved in crip vs blood warfare.

Like, some drunk idiots may fight, but that's a Saturday night in America.
Exactly.... Democrats shot up a Pub baseball practice. Democrat killed a Trump supporter and tried to kill Trump. It's worse than you want to admit. We are just lucky several Pub politicians haven't been killed since '18. Dems have tried.

Like i said no shame.

Denounced violence AGAINST dems? Can you come up with an example?

Took Biden TWO hours to make a comment. "grateful he is OK"

I mean, why? The dude is a "threat to democracy", and "worse than Hitler", right?!?!

Piglosi condems shooting saying "I thank God" that Trump is safe. Again, I ask why??

Is it MAYBE the fact that you f***ers are lying through your teeth, trying to stay into power???
Sad Baby GIF

@KAB Cats Reading comprehension isn’t your friend is it?

A source can in one instance withhold information… think Trump said “there are fine people on both sides” while leaving out the context.

In another instance, the same source can lie… think about Hunter’s laptop so it doesn’t effect the election or russian collusion.

In another instance they can exaggerate the story… think Trump is a dictator because today he did X, Y, Z.

I hope this helps.

Then if this is the case, you can't say it's the media making Trump divisive.

If the man wants to lead, act like a leader.

Yes, the same retards who think “peacefully protest” is a dog whistle for riots definitely want to hear Trump cal for unity.

Again, there’s no unity with you lunatics. You’re too far gone. You’ve pointed Trump as Hitler. It doesn’t matter what he says.

Yes, the same retards who think “peacefully protest” is a dog whistle for riots definitely want to hear Trump cal for unity.

Again, there’s no unity with you lunatics. You’re too far gone. You’ve pointed Trump as Hitler. It doesn’t matter what he says.

Trump isn't Hitler. He's just a really bad Presidential candidate, much like Biden. I mean, he shouldn't be murdered for it, but the United States of American can do much better than both of them.

There is no my side. I don't even like Pelosi.

I will say though the reason I think Trump is a bad President and candidate is because of statements like he made about Pelosi, who was the victim of a home break-in. There is no spin that makes that justified and it's why I distrust him to run the country.

I think that's actually a very fair take.

I am not here making fun of Trump for being shot. What I am saying is that Trump is inherently divisive because of his own behavior. That doesn't warrant him being murdered, but blaming the media for the division...No, I dont agree
So blame the victim.... Nice. Lord knows democrats aren't divisive right?.. You might want to try this argument after the blood has dried. It's a little hypocritical to blame Trump for rhetoric when a Trump voter had his brains blown out because of the rhetoric towards Trump and his voters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT