POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can all assume that many overseas calls are monitored. The concern is why did they show up in the media and in politically expedient hands?
Perhaps we have some patriot spies that know that the POTUS is too cozy with the Russians and it's the only way that the truth will come to light.

Are you more concerned with the truth or with leaks?

Evidently the MSM is complaining of being 'shut out' during some of the press conferences: they're not getting called on in favor of 'right wing' reporters, etc.

I guess elections really do have consequences, especially if you report fake news.
Yep. Posted about this earlier. Such whiny bitches. Obama went months without calling on conservative media and no one from the liberal MSM said a word. Trump goes two press conferences without calling on them and "the fix in."
Such double standards are frightening, really.

The next straight truthful answer we get from this WH will be the first. Sorry that I don't buy their alternative facts.
The POTUS didn't get their info from the media, it got it from the source. Transcripts and recordings are pretty damning evidence...not sure how much due process is required. The POTUS probably knew because he had ordered the contact. Probably thought Flynn was smart enough to be able and make the contact without it being monitored.

The intelligence community is a non-partisan community and that's the way it should be. Add the fact that Trump has attacked that same intelligence community.

But still, I'm waiting for one of you Trumpers to give an honest answer about what the intelligence community should do if they have information that points to subversive activity by a POTUS candidate that later gets elected?
The fact that none of you want to take on that question says it all.

What are you calling subversive? Do you think Flynn's call is some sort of subversion to Russia?

I'll bet that most of you Trumpers were the parents that blamed the teacher when your kid got in trouble in school.

There is nothing to show that happened Fuzz.
Not the question. Why do you not answer the question?
Recordings and transcripts of conversations do very much exist. We don't know their content but somebody does. Will they have to release those recording for you to believe it. What will be the excuse then?

I'll bet that most of you Trumpers were the parents that blamed the teacher when your kid got in trouble in school.

Does it not bother you that the outgoing President set as many landmines as possible for the incoming President? Regardless of party allegiance, that isn't how our transfer of power operates.
It reeks of a narcissistic, coddled former President that spoke constantly about his "legacy" as if he was the one that decided that topic.

The party of enlightenment, and tolerance is so full of hate they're blinded with rage.

Reactions: wildcat1973

what? hahah

That doesn't make sense.
And Hillary supporters are the parents who molested their children

Reactions: Moopyj
The next straight truthful answer we get from this WH will be the first. Sorry that I don't buy their alternative facts.
Yeah, you're right. The WH counsel didn't take time to investigate it before coming to a decision. They're all lying. There was no investigation. The FBI is lying, too. They never looked into either. It's a Russian conspiracy.

The POTUS didn't get their info from the media, it got it from the source. Transcripts and recordings are pretty damning evidence...not sure how much due process is required.
Yeah, during their investigation is when he got it from the source, and then reviewed the transcripts. Until they investigated all they had to go on were the leaks and the media reports. That was whole f*cking point of the investigation. Again, only a idiot makes decisions based on leaks and media reports without doing their own investigation.

But still, I'm waiting for one of you Trumpers to give an honest answer about what the intelligence community should do if they have information that points to subversive activity by a POTUS candidate that later gets elected?
Easy. Take it to your superiors. Go up the chain of command. Take it to the Oversight Committee, that's why they exists. Allow people to do their jobs within the law. They way this was done they broke the law, committed serious felonies and face a much stricter punishment than Flynn will ever face.

Reactions: WettCat
what the intelligence community should do if they have information that points to subversive activity by a POTUS candidate that later gets elected?

giphy.gif

Bill, if this was only about Flynn it would be a dead story. There is more and it will be revealed.

Jesus Christ Fuzz, you sound like Louisville fans notifying the right people about Calipari.

Nothing has been revealed yet, please show one piece of hard evidence, not opinion.

Does it not bother you that the outgoing President set as many landmines as possible for the incoming President? Regardless of party allegiance, that isn't how our transfer of power operates.
It reeks of a narcissistic, coddled former President that spoke constantly about his "legacy" as if he was the one that decided that topic.

The party of enlightenment, and tolerance is so full of hate they're blinded with rage.
I can handle truth be it good or bad for me or my views.
Y'all keep deflecting simple questions which tells me you don't want the truth if the truth leads to the downfall of Trump.
Truth cost Hillary the election.
Why are you more concerned about the HOW than the WHAT?

The POTUS didn't get their info from the media, it got it from the source. Transcripts and recordings are pretty damning evidence...not sure how much due process is required. The POTUS probably knew because he had ordered the contact. Probably thought Flynn was smart enough to be able and make the contact without it being monitored.

The intelligence community is a non-partisan community and that's the way it should be. Add the fact that Trump has attacked that same intelligence community.

The bigger question is if the the intelligence community has information about a candidate carrying out subversive activity, why would that information not be made public during the election process, and if the activity violates the law, why would he have not been arrested during the campaign? This would especially be true since the candidate in question is from the party not in power at the time. To directly answer your question, the intelligence community should work with law enforcement to have anyone breaking the law arrested at the time they have the information. If no laws are broken, then they need to keep confidential any information they have on any US citizen. Why would they hold information on an activity that violates the law until such time as the candidate gets elected, as your question suggests?

I can handle truth be it good or bad for me or my views.
Y'all keep deflecting simple questions which tells me you don't want the truth if the truth leads to the downfall of Trump.
Truth cost Hillary the election.
Why are you more concerned about the HOW than the WHAT?[/QUOTE
"What difference does it make"-Hillary Clinton

The intelligence community is a non-partisan community and that's the way it should be.
That is false. If this were the case, then how did Trump's classified phone calls with the leader of Mexico and Australia get leaked to the public?

What is so dangerous about the President talking to other world leaders that the intelligence community needs to commit serious felonies by leaking classified conversations to the media?

The intelligence community is supposed to be non partisan, but unfortunately there are some Obama cronies within who have it out for Trump, and are doing everything in their power to try to undermine him.

If you're calling Russian or any foreign embassies or foreign intelligence assets, you can bet that your call is being monitored.

Yeah, we know. And the identity of the US person is supposed to be protected.

And some Fuzz questions...

Do you think the NSA should be monitoring the phone calls of cabinet members, and reporting to the POTUS if the cabinet member lied about something that is in no way illegal? The conduct of the cabinet member isn't criminal, but he lied about something to the POTUS, should the NSA be monitoring and reporting that information to the POTUS?

what the intelligence community should do if they have information that points to subversive activity by a POTUS candidate that later gets elected?

If the POTUS candidate is committing illegal acts, they should be prosecuted using the legal system.

[laughing] This press conference is nothing more than an unlimited character tweet. Media has been running wild that past few days, so he simply called a press conference to go over their heads.

Donald is now at war with the media. I love it. This is why we elected you Donald. He is really rubbing it in their face right now hahahaha
Agree. Time to take the gloves off and get bloody. Keep'em under attack, coming in last with a kick in the ass.

Reactions: Moopyj
That is false. If this were the case, then how did Trump's classified phone calls with the leader of Mexico and Australia get leaked to the public?

What is so dangerous about the President talking to other world leaders that the intelligence community needs to commit serious felonies by leaking classified conversations to the media?

The intelligence community is supposed to be non partisan, but unfortunately there are some Obama cronies within who have it out for Trump, and are doing everything in their power to try to undermine him.
How do you know what someone is going to talk about before the conversation is had?

Trump has plenty of enemies on both sides of the isle. How are you so sure it's an Obama crony and not maybe a Bush crony or Lindsey Graham crony. ...and why insult the intelligence community?

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer to MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Tuesday. “So even for a practical supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.”

Go study Executive Order 12333 and get back to me.

Perhaps we have some patriot spies that know that the POTUS is too cozy with the Russians and it's the only way that the truth will come to light.

Are you more concerned with the truth or with leaks?

since when the f'k are spies necessary to prove when a US President is being way too cozy with Russians, to the benefit of Russians?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT