POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They were much better than Harris and Rasmussen, worse than Trafager.
Exactly. Just one among many. Same as public. No special info. So come down off your high horse and join the conversation as a peer. Yes, the MAGAts are idiots. That doesn't make you special just because you're more informed than idiots.

I mean, we polled on a lot more than just the candidates.

A lot of polling on issues, head-to-head, etc etc etc that the public polls didn’t do so there is no comparison.

And why is polling your only metric of knowing anything?

You are a loon.
It isn't. It's just the area in which you claimed insider knowledge that the rest of us aren't privy to. Which you've now been forced to acknowledge was just bluster and not fact. We all have opinions on politics, based on our own areas of expertise and "knowing anything". Yours is not inherently better than someone's who isn't in your business, it depends on the specific person and their specific level of knowledge. You may be an authority, but that doesn't automatically make you the foremost authority in the room. And your assumption that you are is nothing but ego. As you say in this post, there are many ways to know things and others may have just as good as if not a better picture of a particular political scene than you do.

358c5c52fed0113a.jpg

It's funny when y'all are occasionally forced to admit reality and check your own narratives. See it here quite often, everyone will very vocally oppose me when I say it, then quietly say similar when they think no one's looking.
False. It rarely happens and when it does it is usually only in concept and not actual information.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Which "voting machines"? The ones taking your vote or the ones tabulating your paper ballot? All of it can be tampered with. The worker reporting the vote totals could just change them. Your vote isn't any more secure in-person with a photo ID than anything else. You have faith in that system for no other reason than tradition. You think the little grandma giving you a sticker at the polling station is going to truthfully pass your vote on up the chain. Why? Because you're a small-minded, limited thinker who just bases their decisions on the past and not reality.
GQ2iHJcb0AA8hNe

Lol I didn't say you had one on staff, I said whoever does your numbers. Whichever polling firm you contract. You try to divert instead of addressing the content because you know you have no argument. Your numbers are no better than anyone else's. You dispute?

And your God can go get f*****.

TDS and unstable about God.

Reactions: berniecarbo
Really? Time to report your ass then. These posts all contain specific information about your internal polling, far more data than answering a simple yes or no about its quality:

You're just trying to hide because you've been exposed.

This is the character of D-Sus. He would cancel anyone who disagrees with him. Ugly shat.

This is the character of D-Sus. He would cancel anyone who disagrees with him. Ugly shat.
I was obviously being facetious to lampoon his attempted deflection. Who tf would I report him to? The PAC gods? 'Oh Holy Ones who oversee our Political Action Committees, I beseech thee to enforce thy proclamations that No PAC Shall Collude With Its Beneficiary!' 'Shut up fool, you know that crap was just ceremonial. Check Larry Craig, courts ruled even being the freaking executive officer yourself of your PAC isn't coordination!'

Also to clarify…

“Framing” messaging doesn’t mean taking the candidate’s stance and twisting it around.

It means finding out what voters are concerned about in their particular area and interacting with them in various ways on the candidate’s stances.

Surprised you didn’t know that, man.
So like Hillary pulling out a bottle of hot sauce when speaking to a group from a black community? You just defined pandering. I get it, it’s your job, so you are defined by how much money you raise and how many votes you sway. You could care less if the politicians you represent actually follow through on their campaign promises. Once you get them elected you get your big fat bonus or slap on the back and get to come on here and gloat. You don’t define a candidate by what they’ve done to help their constituents or America prosper and thrive, but by how much money they’ve raised and how many contests they’ve won and how much influence they have. Thats not how a civil servants accomplishments should be measured.

Any of our Public School loving Libs want to take on this excellent piece by John Stossel? If this isn’t a damning indictment of public schools, I don’t know what is. And wouldn’t you know it? That giving underprivileged youth a chance and by making their education fun, they can actually achieve goals and be successful. Whoda thunk it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT