POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, you literally break every one of your own “tenets”.

That's the underlying tenet, lie and gaslight to advance your otherwise nonsensical argument, your anti-civilization selfish greedy cause masquerading itself as empathetic solidarity; patting yourself on the back the whole time for being so "smart" as you successfully convince masses of greater fools.

It's like McDonalds' billions served, only millions killed... with more to come

That's what education has always been. That's why you're such an America-lover. You were taught to be such. Did your history books present the Revolutionary War from the British perspective of the revolutionaries as violent secessionist terrorists? Or the Colonial one of them as righteous freedom fighters rallying for a just cause? You have these insights, but only about the things you don't like and never apply them broadly to wider society. Of course it's taxpayer funded indoctrination. To not be bigoted against the LGBTQ community. You only take issue with that because you think your religious values instruct you to be bigoted towards that community so those values come into conflict.

You’re assuming a lot about me there. You don’t think I understand the basic concept of the winners writing the history books?

It’s far beyond the scope of trying to quench the assumed prejudices of students. If that was the goal, we would see it across the board confronting all forms of discrimination at its roots. This is celebratory and preferential treatment towards a class that is defined by who they choose to have sex with. Straight or gay, celebrating and promoting sexual relations at schools in any fashion is clown world behavior when kids can barely do math, read, or write.

When a massive pride flag is hung over the main entrance of a school building front and center…that’s not about stopping bigotry, that’s a monument and a symbol signifying how that school portrays and defines itself to they eyes that come across it. This is not a “religious” take..plenty of non religious people have issue with this.

Reality is, it’s starting to backfire and have the opposite effect. Turns out kids, much like adults…don’t particularly like having agendas pushed on them and shoved in their faces by their ruling classes (teachers and administrators).

One of the deepest conspiracy theories out there is Boeing is being sabatoged. Desensitized to the public about these problems. Engine issues doors flying off among all the other issues not being addressed or are being created.

Why, might you ask. Because Trump's plane is a Boeing. That's how they plan on taking him out making it look like a plane malfunction.

So it's still we the people, right? Shit like this is what makes me wonder if voting even matters. No matter who we send to DC the Corporations buy them anyway. They can kill, steal, abuse, and anything else they want to do and walk away to do it again because they own the entire legislative and executive branches.

"The US Justice dept is considering legislation that will help Boeing avoid criminal prosecution but they may appoint a government official to oversee progress"

I mean it's not as crazy as one might think.

Reactions: trueblujr2
You’re assuming a lot about me there. You don’t think I understand the basic concept of the winners writing the history books?

It’s far beyond the scope of trying to quench the assumed prejudices of students. If that was the goal, we would see it across the board confronting all forms of discrimination at its roots. This is celebratory and preferential treatment towards a class that is defined by who they choose to have sex with. Straight or gay, celebrating and promoting sexual relations at schools in any fashion is clown world behavior when kids can barely do math, read, or write.

When a massive pride flag is hung over the main entrance of a school building front and center…that’s not about stopping bigotry, that’s a monument and a symbol signifying how that school portrays and defines itself to they eyes that come across it. This is not a “religious” take..plenty of non religious people have issue with this.

Reality is, it’s starting to backfire and have the opposite effect. Turns out kids, much like adults…don’t particularly like having agendas pushed on them and shoved in their faces by their ruling classes (teachers and administrators).
Inclusion is not "clown world behavior". We do see the same inclusionary steps for other areas of discrimination. February is Black History Month where all sorts of contributions to American society by Black Americans are recognized. Just like Pride Month.

Does the 'media' have a vendetta against Boeing? Moving operations to S. Carolina (that I believe was non union at the time)....moving offices to Chicago....etc? Seems like every day there are one or two stories about how a Boeing jet did this/or that, many times perhaps pilot error, but still a negative story about Boeing. Rarely do you see a story about Airbus. Seems like they are doing all they can to ruin the company.
There is definitely something going on, maybe the govt trying to get a better deal on a contract by strong arming Boeing, or these are all cover stories for something.

Inclusion is not "clown world behavior". We do see the same inclusionary steps for other areas of discrimination. February is Black History Month where all sorts of contributions to American society by Black Americans are recognized. Just like Pride Month.

Not being inclusive would be not allowing a particular person in the school or to participate in the schools activities or to be treated differently than any other student. The schools responsibility stops there.

How about we celebrate contributions by Americans? Something the whole class can identify with.

What contributions to American society by LBGT are being taught during Pride month. I honestly don’t know. You do know those flags are up year round not just June. Also most schools are closed in June.

Not being inclusive would be not allowing a particular person in the school or to participate in the schools activities or to be treated differently than any other student. The schools responsibility stops there.

How about we celebrate contributions by Americans? Something the whole class can identify with.

What contributions to American society by LBGT are being taught during Pride month. I honestly don’t know. You do know those flags are up year round not just June. Also most schools are closed in June.
Schools can educate on whatever topics they like that don’t have constitutional restrictions. Like religion does.

i’m leaving the internet for the day. it’s making me sick. gonna drink beer and be thankful for air conditioning

Those kids have zero chance.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
So it's still we the people, right? Shit like this is what makes me wonder if voting even matters. No matter who we send to DC the Corporations buy them anyway. They can kill, steal, abuse, and anything else they want to do and walk away to do it again because they own the entire legislative and executive branches.

In the future Boeing and Disney will be case studies in Gatton on "How to Fvck Up a Good Company"

Just what we need: government controlling companies. BS.

What d
Said it before.... I'll say it again. The Christian Taliban sucks.
And y'all wonder why that term is becoming prominent. Maybe we need some laws passed by Dems requiring the display of Pride and BLM flags?? That's fair right?
Fascist Christian Taliban are TRASHING our 1st Amendment freedoms with this law.
What does any of your idiocy have to do with the meme posted about the minimum wage?

I'm sure the other idiots you read on Facebook use such terms, yes, but not one person in the real world have I ever heard such foolish nonsense, Village Idiot.

Go ask her if she, as a Muslim 'full' Israeli citizen, can lease land there. Or even just celebrate May 14th in a not state-sanctioned way. Israel is not America.

Neither is Canada. What's your point?

Try and ask an RCMP for his warrant before he searches your cabin to make sure you're not over the walleye limit.

Dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
Despite the huge problem we have with illegal immigration, i have no issue with this IF there are other policies simultaneously put in place.

1) there will be no government assistance of any kind to anyone that cant show proof of legal citizenship status. If you want to come here and work to support yourself, thats fine. But zero handouts.

2) attorney general opinion that birthright citizenship cannot be passed to an individual unless the individual was born to at least one lawful citizen. Not someone just here legally. In probate law, one cant gift or bequeath any right to a thing greater than what is owned. This is clearly the correct logic all thr way around.

If you fix these two items, illegal immigration solves itself practically overnight.

3) make it illegal to confer preferential treatment based on race. Any race. This can easily be done with slight modification to the existing framework. Just remove the specific race associated language and make it race generally.

His point is, when someone is on a student visa, and graduates here, they usually can't stay and have to go back to home country.

I have no problem allowing these types of immigrants a bit of leeway to stay, as usually people that graduate university aren't deadbeat bums. (Unless they're liberal arts majors, like dion)

What d

What does any of your idiocy have to do with the meme posted about the minimum wage?

I'm sure the other idiots you read on Facebook use such terms, yes, but not one person in the real world have I ever heard such foolish nonsense, Village Idiot.
A lot of words but no defense of a law that clearly violates the first amendment. Typical CT response.

Christian Taliban? Oh please. People avoid the church because they love their sin. Period.

You’re always hung up on this “it’s not a law” nonsense. Doesn’t matter if there’s not a law. What choice does a child have if a teacher or admin plasters the gay flag on the wall right in front of their desk? What does that have to do with “school?” There’s a school a few blocks from me that has a massive gay flag hanging over the main entrance to the school. And if the parents don’t like it and want to challenge the school or the board, the gov labels them domestic terrorists. This has gone far beyond “equality.” It’s tax payer funded indoctrination.
Here's the difference...and it is stark. One is an expression of reverence to things you find offensive. The other is codified law.
One is annoying.
The other is law.
One is offensive.
The other is law.
One violates the 1st amendment.
The other doesn't.

Reactions: Dionysus444
It’s mandating nothing except that the commandments have to be hung. Are there going to be lessons taught based on these signs? I highly doubt it. It’s no different from a pride flag. Who makes the decision to hang one of those in a classroom? The teacher? Are the children and their parents consulted? Why not? It’s all a fu%%ing waste of money. The commandments signs included. But you feel virtuous when you hang that flag in your classroom. It gives you the warm and fuzzies.
Not that a fascist cares....but one is a personal expression that you don't like. It is not enforced by law.
The other is trashing the first amendment and is enforceable by law.
Huge difference that fascists don't care about.
Here's a comparison...What if a law was passed imposing the posting of Muslim Sharia law in every public school. You cool with that??
I'll answer for you.... You're not but you will make up some BS that doesn't answer that question because that's what fascists do. Heil Trump!!!

Reactions: Dionysus444
According to the article the information that was altered was used to renew the warrant, not initiate it. The warrant had already been obtained under completely legitimate circumstances initially. The FBI shouldn't be doing anything improper and I'm glad this wrongdoing is coming to light. But this is the result of the investigation months in the making that was supposedly going to prove Obama was treasonously spying on Trump? That a low-level bureaucrat lawyer that's no longer with the government fudged some paperwork while renewing an already procured warrant? Lock him up! I assume this totally ends all talk of the "deep state" and Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Clapper, Strzok, Page, Obama et al. being traitors out to get Trump right you guys?
GQhSQS1XwAAGPM4

Here's the difference...and it is stark. One is an expression of reverence to things you find offensive. The other is codified law.
One is annoying.
The other is law.
One is offensive.
The other is law.
One violates the 1st amendment.
The other doesn't.

Well if it’s now law, then it seems to be youre opinion that it violates the 1st besides the 10 Commandments have historical relevance when it comes to the US legal system.

I’ll repeat a phrase i know you’re familiar with that seems relevant, “No one is forcing it on the kids”, it’s just hanging up in a classroom, who cares.

^ did I get that right?

I don’t care either way. The kids don’t have to notice it just like they don’t have to notice a rainbow flag.. But i’ll tell you and sambo something. Im not a Christian. I am not a spiritual person. But the problems with this country caused by “The Christian Taliban” that Sam thinks is such a funny moniker, are infinitesimal compared with the problems coming from other sources.

Just give people vouchers and let them send their kids to the school of their choosing. The corrupt public school cabal is fighting like hell to keep all of our tax money to spend any way they want to promote anything they want at the expense of taxpayers and the parents of children. Let people choose the schools they want with the taxpayer funds. It is long past the time we reimagine public education in this state.

That's what education has always been. That's why you're such an America-lover. You were taught to be such. Did your history books present the Revolutionary War from the British perspective of the revolutionaries as violent secessionist terrorists? Or the Colonial one of them as righteous freedom fighters rallying for a just cause? You have these insights, but only about the things you don't like and never apply them broadly to wider society. Of course it's taxpayer funded indoctrination. To not be bigoted against the LGBTQ community. You only take issue with that because you think your religious values instruct you to be bigoted towards that community so those values come into conflict.

So, you promote the Alphabet Cult religion being shoved down kids throats when the Alphabet Cult is bigoted toward others’ religious beliefs. Gosh, I wonder what the definition of “hypocrisy” is in your terrorist loving brain.

Reactions: blubo and SDC888
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT