POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a surprise, homeschooling is a better option than public education.

Took my daughter out of public schools in her sophomore year. She just finished her senior year last month. My wife comments on how much more she learned in the last three years compared to the first 9 years in public school. Public schools have gotten too concerned with fake social issues so much so that studies needed to prepare them for the real world are secondary and lightly gleaned over.

His point is, when someone is on a student visa, and graduates here, they usually can't stay and have to go back to home country.

I have no problem allowing these types of immigrants a bit of leeway to stay, as usually people that graduate university aren't deadbeat bums. (Unless they're liberal arts majors, like dion)

I don't mind that either as long as they aren't given favorable treatment in admissions, financial aid, etc. But we know thats happening now and with a rule such as this would just escalate to ridiculous proportions.

I think merit based immigration is fine. Its much better than the open door policy. The only issue is who decides the merit? Will have to some massive hiring event for an already woefully slow and incompetent government agency. So it will cost a ton, be slow, their inconsistent outcomes wil probably generate tons of lawsuits, and libs will probably intentionally tie up the system with worthless lawsuits anyway.

Im much more in favor of the Milton Friedman approach. Let anyone in that can make it on their own. Zero aid. Zero birthright citizenship. Let the market decide merit. No endless lawsuits, no massive glut of newly hired worthless federal workers that you can never discipline or fire. Just hard working people that have to assimilate if theyre going to make it.

If Biden and his supporters were communists he would have placed price controls on gas and groceries a long time ago. 😂
GQjwwj2WYAAFdUY

lol, you literally break every one of your own “tenets”.

Be opposite of you and you’ll be a good person in life.
If someone doesn't believe in God ... then why do they have a "problem" with the statement, "Thou shalt not have any other Gods before Me."? Makes no sense and they should simply be able to read right over it and not get "offended".

I don't mind that either as long as they aren't given favorable treatment in admissions, financial aid, etc. But we know thats happening now and with a rule such as this would just escalate to ridiculous proportions.

I think merit based immigration is fine. Its much better than the open door policy. The only issue is who decides the merit? Will have to some massive hiring event for an already woefully slow and incompetent government agency. So it will cost a ton, be slow, their inconsistent outcomes wil probably generate tons of lawsuits, and libs will probably intentionally tie up the system with worthless lawsuits anyway.

Im much more in favor of the Milton Friedman approach. Let anyone in that can make it on their own. Zero aid. Zero birthright citizenship. Let the market decide merit. No endless lawsuits, no massive glut of newly hired worthless federal workers that you can never discipline or fire. Just hard working people that have to assimilate if theyre going to make it.

we could follow norway’s immigration system but i guess that would be racist

Last edited:

Friedman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>»>»>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Keynes.

This is a root cause of many of our problems: Dems believe Keynes was a genius.

Eat it France.

From the article:

The U.S. Olympic team is one of a handful that will supply air conditioners for their athletes at the Paris Games in a move that undercuts organizers’ plans to cut carbon emissions.

“I want the Paris Games to be exemplary from an environmental point of view,” Paris mayor Anne Hidalgo has said about the plans for the Olympics.

Keep them dumb and teach them to vote Democrat.
I would really like an honest question to this.

If the Dems really wanted to help black people become equal members of society who do not need them. They would become unhitched from the Dem plantation. Free to make their best choice at the ballot box. So why do that? No real motivation to do anything but keep them chained to their slave masters on the left.

We see that with black women, especially the older ones who depend on govt for their existence.

Took my daughter out of public schools in her sophomore year. She just finished her senior year last month. My wife comments on how much more she learned in the last three years compared to the first 9 years in public school. Public schools have gotten too concerned with fake social issues so much so that studies needed to prepare them for the real world are secondary and lightly gleaned over.
The people of Kentucky have always thought otherwise. Sad.

Sounds like the current open border to me.

Eat it France.

From the article:

The U.S. Olympic team is one of a handful that will supply air conditioners for their athletes at the Paris Games in a move that undercuts organizers’ plans to cut carbon emissions.

“I want the Paris Games to be exemplary from an environmental point of view,” Paris mayor Anne Hidalgo has said about the plans for the Olympics.
Better have them wired for 220 volts & 50 Hz.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Eat it France.

From the article:

I'll be in Paris later tonight. For the price I'm paying, that hotel better have the AC on or there's gonna be a guy in a UK golf shirt causing an international scene lol.

If someone doesn't believe in God ... then why do they have a "problem" with the statement, "Thou shalt not have any other Gods before Me."? Makes no sense and they should simply be able to read right over it and not get "offended".

Atheism and secularism have become religions to many, the only religions that they want schools to teach.

You have these beliefs that you spew as fact w/o ever backing them up.

Elaine, he has been in that swampy mix for almost 40 years. When someone truly attempts to attack the privilege he and his cohorts have, he pushes back. He will join Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to protect his advantaged class, all else is thrown out the window.

Your head, however, is leveraged so far up his butt that you can only see what he wants you to see.

So will KY support the constitutional amendment in November that allows state funding beyond common/public schools - or not? Not = not caring about results, just control by the state.

How many voters are employed or rely upon those employed by the public school mafia. This state pays for incompetence and those dependent upon it won’t support the change.

Most of the very wealthy liberals I know send their kids to private schools. They will give their social media posts and votes, but not their kids.

Elaine, he has been in that swampy mix for almost 40 years. When someone truly attempts to attack the privilege he and his cohorts have, he pushes back. He will join Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to protect his advantaged class, all else is thrown out the window.

Your head, however, is leveraged so far up his butt that you can only see what he wants you to see.
Still nothing beyond belief. Is this your new religion?

Sounds like the current open border to me.

Not at all. Currently anyone can come in but now they get massive handouts including free money, welfare, birthright citizenship, kids go to college free, tons of other free stuff.

Under the Friedman approach, they get nothing other than what they provide for themselves through the free market. This is a merit based program but lets the free market determine merit instead of worthless government.

How many voters are employed or rely upon those employed by the public school mafia. This state pays for incompetence and those dependent upon it won’t support the change.

Most of the very wealthy liberals I know send their kids to private schools. They will give their social media posts and votes, but not their kids.
OK, but nobody can realistically b!tch about poor education in public schools after this vote if it fails. And I'd think minorities trapped in public schools would favor this even though they typically vote Dim. Pubs are missing the BOAT if they don't campaign heavily for this in those areas.

All said, it would be really strange if Pubs can control House 80-20 & Senate & Senate 31-7 & not be able to win this. But then Beshear can win.

I also find it strange how little publicity this is getting. Ain't nothing more important to this state.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT