POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gonna be interesting to see who trump picks. there are several i like; vance, ramaswammy, scott, maybe rubio

Scott is a huge NO. War whore and strongly tied to Corporate America especially Boeing

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo
Biden's killshot for ICE cars? I wonder if they banned private jets at the same time?

Ya get your info from the Russian plant working in the FBI?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
GPovy_7W8AAff41

I’ll go back to what I sent before. You’re struggling with this entire conversation, and I am surprised you continue to make statements that don’t reflect your statement in question, which was a response to a question I asked.

We aren’t talking about what arbitrary number makes someone an adult versus a child. You’re trying to point us in that direction.

Here’s for try number four.
We were talking about what arbitrary number makes someone a fetus versus a baby. And I used examples of other arbitrary ages used for legal purposes. Examples. Supporting evidence. Now it’s your turn.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Priority is always placed on the mother because that’s in the best interest of both the mom and the kid. The scenario you’re mentioning is typically stuff from soap operas and not real modern medicine. The whole doctor coming out to the waiting room asking the father which one to save is just not reality today.

Medical teams always have the goal of the best outcome for both mother and baby and the vast majority of risk has already been assessed and planned for way ahead of time before labor comes into play.
It isn't supposed to be a real-life scenario, though those do play out in rare cases. It's a thought experiment. A hypothetical. What it really is is a variant of the Trolley Problem, but that's neither here nor there. If both supposed lives are theoretically equal, why save the mother? The fetus has many more years ahead of it, shouldn't they be prioritized?
wtf are you talking about? Several of us have already addressed that. You are just being a jerk, again.

And still no defn of murder and no successful communist countries ... ever.
No, no one has as of yet.

Reactions: sambowieshin
So the manifesto shows the clear agenda that the trans person's agenda was to murder white Christians.

Change those 2 words to almost any other demo, and this would be a "hate crime".

Even the left should agree w that.

Also, the person was also full of drugs that, maybe, we should re-evaluate the drugs usage. The drugs that are supposed to "help" people are actually making a significant number worse, far worse. Bad enough they are willing to shoot completely innocent children. Sad how down is up and up is down in society these days.
That’s why I like my signature so much. John Prine sang it. Obviously in a bit of a different context, but the statement on its own applies in many contexts. Especially with what’s going on in the world today.

We were talking about what arbitrary number makes someone a fetus versus a baby. And I used examples of other arbitrary ages used for legal purposes. Examples. Supporting evidence. Now it’s your turn.
You’re still lost. Re-read that entire paragraph and maybe, just maybe you can come back into the conversation on the 5th try.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
It isn't supposed to be a real-life scenario, though those do play out in rare cases. It's a thought experiment. A hypothetical. What it really is is a variant of the Trolley Problem, but that's neither here nor there. If both supposed lives are theoretically equal, why save the mother? The fetus has many more years ahead of it, shouldn't they be prioritized?
I know where you are trying to go with this gotcha "thought experiment". But the reality is the fetus is less likely, and may not survive outside the mother. If they could out off the procedure a few weeks or months, then maybe both can be saved. This is personal ... my DIL is going through a similar situation tomorrow AM. I pray they both make it.
No successful communist countries? Agree. See that wasnt so hard, you should feel better about yourself. Groomer.

I know where you are trying to go with this gotcha "thought experiment". But the reality is the fetus is less likely, and may not survive outside the mother. If they could out off the procedure a few weeks or months, then maybe both can be saved. This is personal ... my DIL is going through a similar situation tomorrow AM. I pray they both make it.

No successful communist countries? Agree. See that wasnt so hard, you should feel better about yourself. Groomer.
I hope nothing but good things for your personal situation. But as for the hypothetical, it isn’t a ‘gotcha’ and you didn’t answer it. I specifically predicated that the fetus was viable in the premise. Both mother and fetus have equal chance to live, but you can only save one. Who and why?

I hope nothing but good things for your personal situation. But as for the hypothetical, it isn’t a ‘gotcha’ and you didn’t answer it. I specifically predicated that the fetus was viable in the premise. Both mother and fetus have equal chance to live, but you can only save one. Who and why?
Simple. If i can only save one, i would ask the mother which one. It is her choice.

Biden's killshot for ICE cars? I wonder if they banned private jets at the same time?

Hopefully whatever utter BS actions the Biden admin makes can/will be reversed when Trump is back in office.

So i answered that.

We agree there is zero successful attempts at communism, and waiting on a defn of murder.

No respect for the people that protect you and your loved ones. Sad. Typical modern American. Thinks disrespecting the police and teachers is cool. And people wonder why crime and schools are so bad now.

Why is it her choice? Are you daft? It is her AND her childs lives.

This may be anethema to your worldview, but not all of us want to control everyone.

Who would you pick? The mother or the child and why?
It is her OR her 'child's' life. Why should only she get to choose? The fetus doesn't get a voice.

I would pick the mother, because the fetus isn't a person yet.

It is her OR her 'child's' life. Why should only she get to choose? The fetus doesn't get a voice.

I would pick the mother, because the fetus isn't a person yet.
What is the fetus? Is it human? Or a horse?

So you define a person how?

EDIT: glad you chose one. Since we're dealing with hypo's ... would you still pick the mother if she was a diehard capitalist, MAGA, vocally anti-LGBT+-/&? Or would you choose the child?

Last edited:
Reactions: exemjr

This site is garbage. I wrote a response but the site glitched and it’s gone.

Anyway, the baby’s health is dependent on the mother. The mother makes this whole thing go round and a healthy mother always provides the best outcome for the child plus she may have a household of dependent kids at home already.
Also, she’s the paying patient and has likely signed a living will and a personalized care plan before it even gets to this scenario.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT