POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site is garbage. I wrote a response but the site glitched and it’s gone.

Anyway, the baby’s health is dependent on the mother. The mother makes this whole thing go round and a healthy mother always provides the best outcome for the child plus she may have a household of dependent kids at home already.
Also, she’s the paying patient and has likely signed a living will and a personalized care plan before it even gets to this scenario.

What is cool is that the baby provides health for the mother, even years after birth, because the baby is not a part of the mother, but offers a distinct DNA that benefits the mother.

I don't think it or abortion are murder. What it is is a deflection from the conundrum you've found yourself in. If a medical emergency means someone has to choose which to kill, mother or fetus, who do they pick? And who gets to choose for them?
There’s no conundrum for anybody with a brain, Karl. I can’t believe you think there is.

Maybe in your world, a woman’s husband and her doctors can’t decide between saving her life or the life of an unborn child.

One thing is clear: you are the Don Quixote of this board and Shinbone is your Sancho Panza.
Tilting at fake monsters.

99% of abortions are birth control and you and he want to focus on the 1%.

Remind me again what Trump did to china after they ignored his bullshit and took full control of Hong Kong? Oh ya, jack shit. What did he do when Syria ignored him and still used chemical weapons? he dropped bombs on an empty airfield and warned them through back channels the day before. The world was so scared of him!
GPolu-WW0AEJ3S9

Anyway, the baby’s health is dependent on the mother. The mother makes this whole thing go round and a healthy mother always provides the best outcome for the child plus she may have a household of dependent kids at home already.
Also, she’s the paying patient and has likely signed a living will and a personalized care plan before it even gets to this scenario.
I remember seeing it

What is the fetus? Is it human? Or a horse?

So you define a person how?

EDIT: glad you chose one. Since we're dealing with hypo's ... would you still pick the mother if she was a diehard capitalist, MAGA, vocally anti-LGBT+-/&? Or would you choose the child?
Of course the mother, it has rights and the fetus doesn’t.

But you didn’t answer the question. Why does the mother get to pick herself to live and the fetus doesn’t? According to your view the fetus is a person with equal rights, so why do you think the mother’s decision/opinion has more weight?

I am genuinely very sorry for Biden that Beau died of cancer, no parent should ever have to bury their son, especially when the surviving son is a derelict entitled scumbag.

But I have to say it is disgusting to continually hear him equate Beaus death to a battlefield death. It dishonors those that actually did die in action .

So? None of those are reasons why the baby should be killed rather than the mother. You’re saying babies that can’t pay their own way should be killed? That’s literally all of them.

Off topic, had my butcher to concoct a blend of chuck with brisket, patted into 8-ounce burgers, grilled them opposite heat then charred on final cook, I did charcoal with a chunk of hickory. Amazing burgers. For me it's the meat, along with thin sliced sweet onion, add fresh garden maters, pile that on white bread with some Frische's tartar sauce...it's gold! Don't forget the Claussen pickles I sometimes have him grind bacon in that mix, makes a super good burger. White bread over a bun any day!!

Last edited:

But you didn’t answer the question. Why does the mother get to pick herself to live and the fetus doesn’t? According to your view the fetus is a person with equal rights, so why do you think the mother’s decision/opinion has more weight?

Everyone should drink every time D-Sus calls a baby a fetus. There is no dumber argument on this board and that is saying a lot, because Shinsplints and D-Sus repeat a lot of dumb Hamas- loving baby-killing crap.

And once again, you're trying to obfuscate because you have wrapped YOURSELF in a triple pretzel and cannot get out. Your hypothetical doesn't make ANY sense.
- If the human baby was viable, and the mother's life was not in jeopardy, then there is no procedure. - If the human baby is viable, and the mother is dying, then you'd have to try to save the child ... no choice necessary.
- If the mother is okay and the baby is not viable, then there is no choice either, but that isn't in your rule set.
-- The best example of your rule set is an ectopic pregnancy, except the child is not viable yet.
SOOOO, your attempt at "gotcha" is really stupid. Because you're in a bind and have no other way out.

I never said the mother's decision carries more weight. I said it is her decision, not mine. As far as the baby choosing ... the thing about unborn babies, they don't communicate real well. They do not have a fully functioning brain. In most people that comes later, unlike you.

NOW that is settled, you still haven't defined "murder".

NOW that is settled, you still haven't defined "murder".
And what, 2-3 pages later, Dion has created dumb (and I'm not saying that to be mean, the scenario is just dumb) hypothetical because he realizes he is up the creek without a paddle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT