POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wasn't alive to see his presidency so I only know the aftermath of his destructive policies. Genuinely curious why conservatives treat the man like the second coming of God. Help

I wonder if they will cover why Nancy Reagan was the most popular First Lady among the fellas.

“Ronald Reagan came up to me and said, "Do you have the answer
To the U.S. economy and a cure for cancer?"

I said, what are you doin in the White House if you're not sellin’ cocaine?

Ask your wife, Nancy Reagan, I know she'll spit that game.

Like one night, she came to my house, and gave me a b—w job
She licked my d—k, up and down, like it was corn on the cob”

Too $hort, 1987

Reactions: GeraldV
What unfettered cable news and twitter access does to your brain↑
Prime example of someone whose entire identity is “conservative politics.” I couldn’t imagine being such a loser that partisan politics ruled every aspect of my life to the point I acted like a fake tough guy on the internet about it. Must be nice to have such a problem-free life.

Kash Patel just said on Timcast that US military spending in Germany is 5% of the German economy.... No wonder Europe loves our military bases being over there. Bring that money back home. Geeze.
Fortress America ! Defense at the water's edge !!

Democrats have decided they’re going to hold a virtual meeting to nominate their candidate two weeks ahead of the Democrat convention.

I would have liked if Ohio had just made an exception to add Biden, and only Biden, to the ballot. But the democrats have now preserved their ability to pull the plug on Biden when convenient and still get his replacement on the Ohio ballot.
So how does this make them stupid?

I wonder if they will talk about Joe Biden and his underage baby sitter Jill conspiring to kill Joe’s wife by a car wreck

I also wonder if they will cover Obama smoking crack with young black men in Chicago and then having them murdered.
Then marrying a linebacker named Michael LaVaughn Robinson 88 tackles/7.5 sacks freshman year at Oregon State
You didn't realize they already made a movie about Joe and Barack?

64149d3e626ae.jpeg

Reactions: J_Dee
Did something happen In the Trump trial I missed. Seemed all high fives heading into weekend from Trump folks . Now the Dems seem all jolly and taking about how a conviction here is assured and they should be starting next trial in a month an now they seem in a great mood . I don't keep my finger on the pulse of Social media can anyone enlighten me on why they think they are winning? I thought they hadn't proved anything, Cohen and Stormy humiliated themselves, the case was even more a joke after Costello. Why would the Ds seem so jolly right now? Just wondering what I must a missed
All the stuff you listed was rightwing media bubble spin. None of them were real outside of that space or played with normal people.

Did something happen In the Trump trial I missed. Seemed all high fives heading into weekend from Trump folks . Now the Dems seem all jolly and taking about how a conviction here is assured and they should be starting next trial in a month an now they seem in a great mood . I don't keep my finger on the pulse of Social media can anyone enlighten me on why they think they are winning? I thought they hadn't proved anything, Cohen and Stormy humiliated themselves, the case was even more a joke after Costello. Why would the Ds seem so jolly right now? Just wondering what I must a missed
Nothing new. Basically people following the case know its a weak loser of a case. Dems are hopeful that the jury ignores the trial and just Hates Trump. The judges rulings have been very pro prosecution and they expect him to give the jury instructions that would make a guilty verdict more likely.

Reactions: blubo and sefus12
All the stuff you listed was rightwing media bubble spin. None of them were real outside of that space or played with normal people.

Where were you people seeing “all high fives” from the Trump folks. Genuinely curious. Didn’t see anyone high fiving after Merchan’s most recent corrupt ruling, just people commenting on the corruption and laughing at the fact it’s driving more people towards trump in polls.

Would be a smart move on their part, wouldn't it? And people here claim how stupid they are.
It would be illegal too. LOL. They kept their primary closed to make sure Biden got the nomination.... If they remove him now then it'll be hard for them to claim to be the "democracy" party. It'll be a group of elites picking a candidate without anyone voting.

Yeah, maybe y'all should stop being like that? America's only going to get more diverse, can't really be great for your chances at success.
Actually "Hispanics" that you look down upon as "brown" are actually white and 50+% consider themselves so. They also are conservative, macho culture, and fit nicely in to the GOP profile...plus their females are hot and compliant, so we can dilute them with our white blood. Win win.

• Haha
Reactions: WTF Cat and mdlUK.1
Liberals are going to lose their last few brain cells in a few days....guilty or innocent, this will do nothing to stop Trump from being elected.

Reactions: SDC888
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT