POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McCain also fessed up as MIA. Gave the Viet specific instructions about American air force flight patterns.

I guess as long as you'rein the military, you're exempt from criticism. Just like American history. Can't say bad things about past America.

People live in a bubble surrounded by their own political echo chamber

Those Soros funded RINOs are why I have grown to hate that party. They let the left do whatever they wanted. They're Democrats on a Republican ticket. This is why we desperately needed a close equivalent of a third party candidate like Trump.

The two party system sucks because there's too many McConnell, Ryan and McCain types. No one should be total pussies against the left.

You have more patience than me lol. Plus my eyes are kind of bad, reading shit that long makes my eyes hurt.

Lol. Fuzz owes Brady $1000 dollars. Fuzz talks a bunch a shit. Like paragraphs worth. But the fact he owes Brady money and doesn't pay it isn't an insult to us, but it is to Brady.

I don't know Brady, but what i do know about his charity is off the charts. I was trolling a thread one time as a dad with a fictitous son who hasn't seen Rupp in years. Brady may remember this, but he offered me tickets. Lol. Ha ha ha.

Fuzz/rq pay your bet. Your word is no good.

Lol. Fuzz owes Brady $1000 dollars. Fuzz talks a bunch a shit. Like paragraphs worth. But the fact he owes Brady money and doesn't pay it isn't an insult to us, but it is to Brady.

I don't know Brady, but what i do know about his charity is off the charts. I was trolling a thread one time as a dad with a fictitous son who hasn't seen Rupp in years. Brady may remember this, but he offered me tickets. Lol. Ha ha ha.

It is dumb to be making bets with anonymous posters on a forum, especially if you are an honest person who would pay if you lost but having no way of knowing if the other guy would pay up. Should at least have the decency to vanish and come back with a new account. I'll bet Brady would have paid up.

It is dumb to be making bets with anonymous posters on a forum, especially if you are an honest person who would pay if you lost but having no way of knowing if the other guy would pay up. Should at least have the decency to vanish and come back with a new account. I'll bet Brady would have paid up.

Yeah. Brady is the man. Dream maker. I'll donate to his cause if i ever see a link.

Funny thing is. Rq has the audacity to comeback.
Narcissism knows no shame

Those Soros funded RINOs are why I have grown to hate that party. They let the left do whatever they wanted. They're Democrats on a Republican ticket. This is why we desperately needed a close equivalent of a third party candidate like Trump.

The two party system sucks because there's too many McConnell, Ryan and McCain types. No one should be total pussies against the left.

Yep get them out

It's despicable.

To cheat someone as selfless as @bradyjames is beyond low... pond scum.

I'm convinced Maxine Waters is on drugs. Has to be. No sober and sane person says such stupid shit over and over like that. Something has fried her brain.
She's just a bitter old racist windbag who knows she can get away with saying literally anything no matter how outlandish.

Reactions: screwduke1
This hold the floor nonsense by democrats is truly pathetic. All the whining about Betsy DeVos won't amount to anything, Pence will break the tie.
When are they voting on Sessions? They gotta get him in there. He will make so many things better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT