POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We got the call right at 0730. She had passed shortly before that.
4am was the coroner's estimated time. I believe she probably passed out before that. The last thing my stepfather heard from her (he was in bed, UL fan) was her screaming and yelling (happily) because UK had just won the national championship. He woke up around 5am or so and said he found her in the bathroom dead.

Reactions: augustaky1
Our resident libs are tough to figure out lately.

On the one hand they have been vociferously arguing that Biden, an incumbent candidate who garnered more votes than any presidential candidate in our country’s history in his first election, has in his first 3 years as President masterfully handled foreign policy affairs, conquered inflation, lowered gas prices, created a wonderful economy for all, and would fix the border if he could but those gosh darn republicans just won’t let him. (Wow, it was impossible type all of that with a straight face.)

I mean JEEEEEEEZUS, considering all that he ought to be guaranteed a landslide win in November against a cretan like Trump, right?

But now all of the sudden we have them arguing both Biden and Trump are equally cognitively impaired and both suck, but Biden sucks less.

It’s tough to keep up with the mental gymnastics you guys exhibit trying to spin things by the minute to support your narrative.

False. Majority does not think that way. Only those who lead you to believe which again shows how easily duped you are.
I posted numbers from the poll he himself referenced. So he can use those numbers to support his argument but I can’t use those very same numbers to refute it? I think there’s a word for that double standard…

When a majority of the country thinks the opposite, including independents, you need to look in the mirror. Maybe you're not even being honest with yourself, let alone us.

Nonsense.

The country doesn't view Trump the way you brainwashed TDS sufferers do. Trump leads with independents by a significant margin. Yes, there are plenty of people like you who hate him and think he's dumb, mostly easily manipulated democrats as they're told to by the media ad nauseum, but he is going to win, and win Bigly.

And it's going to be a very good thing for the world and more importantly, the country; a glorious thing even. If its allowed to happen, that is.

Man you libs in here are really trying to say Biden and Trump are equal cognitively?

I will never cease to be amazed what TDS has done to some people.

It was just as dumb when they were like, "ya'll can't complain about baidens' age, cheeto will be just as old!"

Ridiculous, dishonest arguments are all they've got left. Age is only a problem if it affects your ability, like it does with Baiden, whereas it certainly doesn't with Trump.

Welp looks like sambowieshin can stop bitching about Rs not doing anything about the border.
Yeah because the spurious impeachment of a Cabinet member, only the second Cabinet impeachment in our entire history, is totally doing something...

You are an expert on spurious impeachment.
Getting a trial before the people to see that he is a traitor allowing millions here illegally. Convict him.
If you think he's getting convicted in the Senate you're even dumber than your other posts here today indicate. Didn't think that was possible.

😂😂😂😂 @jameslee32

Mayorkas impeached!!!!!

Just two weeks away before you get Trump!

Dion is stupid. Just a narcissistic know-nothing. I wouldn’t take anything he says seriously. Hates Jewish people and wants them dead. Hates black people too

You're wrong. That isn't how the border law works. Your Republican representatives lie about this every day.
The laws DON'T EXIST to stop ASYLUM claims at the border.
Until those laws are changed, the border will remain wide open. Trump slowed it down scaring immigrants by taking their kids and putting them in cages....but he did NOTHING about ASYLUM law.
Until that law is changed by CONGRESS the border is open.
The Remain in Mexico executive order slowed it....but did not stop it because it is still LEGAL to enter the US at any point on the border and claim ASYLUM.
Want that stopped....PASS a GD LAW to stop it.

How did he slow it down by putting kids in cages, when 90.%of what we all see daily on video is young single military aged males?

Village Idiot.

We got the call right at 0730. She had passed shortly before that.
Jan 28, 2018. The day my dad passed away. The night before he got to watch UK beat West Virginia surrounded by family and friends in his hospital room. He was moved to a hospice unit the following morning. I was sitting by his side when I looked out the window and watched the plane his brother from California was on fly over on its final approach to the airport. That was late afternoon around 5:00. He passed shortly after that, just before his brother was able to get there. On his birthday I wear the hat he was wearing when he passed away. My mom let me have it.

How did he slow it down by putting kids in cages, when 90.%of what we all see daily on video is young single military aged males?

Village Idiot.
That's your Fox and X news bubble feed. There's plenty of families coming in but the majority are working age males trying to make money to send back to their families.

• Haha
Reactions: mdlUK.1

Village Idiot.
Sam is the personification of a media lapdog. He swallows whatever they say. Biden only speaks truths. What the government says is the truth we should all adhere to. Sam is basically the epitome of who they target with their propaganda and gaslighting. He buys into it all. I could only take so much. That’s why he’s on ignore for me.

GGPwnMgW4AAIIYs

What happened to your first choice, Chris Christie?

We all know you're lying about donating to both, but if you have, then that just further solidifies you as The Village Idiot!

Thanks for providing proof. Again.
I did donate to Christie but he's dropped out. I really like Nikki Haley....no BS. Just heard her talk about her husband who is in the military and deployed right now. She was talking about Trump making fun of him for not being on the campaign trail with her.
My brother is a Marine that almost died in Afghanistan. I support the military 100 percent and Trump is a total POS.
She got a chunk of change from me tonight. Hope the Pub base wakes up to realize the Putin loving turd that mocks our service men has No F'ing business in the Oval Office period.

I did donate to Christie but he's dropped out. I really like Nikki Haley....no BS. Just heard her talk about her husband who is in the military and deployed right now. She was talking about Trump making fun of him for not being on the campaign trail with her.
My brother is a Marine that almost died in Afghanistan. I support the military 100 percent and Trump is a total POS.
She got a chunk of change from me tonight. Hope the Pub base wakes up to realize the Putin loving turd that mocks our service men has No F'ing business in the Oval Office period.

Sigh. Village Idiot, Trump was making fun of her for sleeping around (allegedly) while her husband is overseas. Not him for being overseas.

Good Lord, the stupidity.

Sigh. Village Idiot, Trump was making fun of her for sleeping around (allegedly) while her husband is overseas. Not him for being overseas.

Good Lord, the stupidity.
I took it that he was pointing out he is deployed overseas because of policies that Biden/Haley support. Endless wars.

Yeah because the spurious impeachment of a Cabinet member, only the second Cabinet impeachment in our entire history, is totally doing something...

Oh it’s nothing but a political move. But so was that dumbass border bill you retards tried to push through that never had a chance of succeeding. Now at least the republicans can say they impeached Mayorkis if anyone is dumb as dumb as sambowieshin and wants to blame the border on republicans.

I took it that he was pointing out he is deployed overseas because of policies that Biden/Haley support. Endless wars.
BS. He said nothing like that at all. Go listen to what the disrespectful Private Bonespurs says. He has a history of making fun of military service.
He's in the SC National Guard and deployed in Africa right now serving his country. Trump sucks.

BS. He said nothing like that at all. Go listen to what the disrespectful Private Bonespurs says. He has a history of making fun of military service.
He's in the SC National Guard and deployed in Africa right now serving his country. Trump sucks.

LIes. He has no such history, just your regurgitated media nonsense.

It's not even remotely true, just the same ole media created hysteria exploiting your ignorance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT