POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If somebody were to ask me in a deposition or at any other time regardless of stress level, I would respond with "Jan. 28, 2018". That day is forever ingrained in my memory, as it would be for my mother, my wife, or any of my children.
I agree with you. And I don't for a second think Joe Scarborough has no idea whether his mom died in 2017, 2018, or 2019.

I think we need to see the transcript of the Bien interview (or hear the recording). If Biden was actually trying to remember and had no idea when his son died, there is no way to defend that. On the other hand, if it was one question and he flippantly responded that he could not recall (which is a typical response in a deposition) then the report might be an unfair characterization.

This is all a mischaracterization of what Trump says of course.

Which isPar for the coarse for you is to perpetuate the various media created hoaxes. Yoour KGB theory is just a conspiracy theory and Trump never says he hopes America crashes.

You're not honest and no one here shoudl take you seriously. They don't.
How exactly is anything I wrote a "mischaracterization" of Trump's words. Here's the actual quote, verbatim and in context from an interview with Lou Dobbs.

“We have an economy that’s so fragile, and the only reason it’s running now is it’s running off the fumes of what we did, It’s just running off the fumes.”

“And when there’s a crash — I hope it’s going to be during this next 12 months because I don’t want to be Herbert Hoover. The one president I just don’t want to be, Herbert Hoover.”

Of course, as with all things Trump, this bizarre statement is based on multiple lies. The economy isn't built on anything he did, it's not running off any fumes of his "policies" and there's no indication of any crash...at least now. There were plenty of predictions of crashes. and depressions when Biden took over, but Trump's statement is well after the economy stabilized.

Since there are no indications or reasons to think a crash is on the way, Trump's guarantee of a crash is wishful thinking as anyone who has a brain and actually speaks English would realize. Of course he wants this crash to be on Biden's watch so he won't be blamed for it, again as he clearly states, but he desperately needs for there to be a crash.

Speaking of perpetual debt, shall I remind you of the massive debt Trump created in just four years...ONE FOURTH of the entire debt of the history of our country. If someone of any age wants to avoid debt then Trump would be the last place they would look.

Trump added less than the guy currently running the Biden Administration.

That’s not to say I’m a fan of his spending, I’ve been very critical. Covid spending, and the annual deficits now viewed as acceptable, are going to cripple this country.

Quote exactly when and how in initiated and incited it.

Exact quote, you joke of an 'educator'.

You won't, because you can't.

As always.

Just flapping your gums like a Village Idiot.
Can't imagine why thousands of patriotic Americans felt the need to come to Washington DC, storm the Capitol, and fight for their Constitutional RIGHT to vote/chose their elected leaders....🤡 They were lied to.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide' DJT​

'We will stop the steal' DJT​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen' DJT​

"You don't concede when there's theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore." DJT

"You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can't let that happen." DJT

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore' DJT​

"We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them." DJT

"States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!" DJT TWEET Jan 6

If Vice President @Mike_Pence comes through for us, we will win the Presidency. Many States want to decertify the mistake they made in certifying incorrect & even fraudulent numbers in a process NOT approved by their State Legislatures (which it must be). Mike can send it back! DJT TWEET Jan 6

"The States want to redo their votes. They found out they voted on a FRAUD. Legislatures never approved. Let them do it. BE STRONG!" DJT TWEET Jan 6

"Hang Mike Pence....Hang Mike Pence....Hang Mike Pence!" Trump supporters attacking the Capitol

“Over the next 10 days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent, and if we’re wrong, we will be made fools of, but if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail,” “So, let’s have trial by combat!” Rudy Giuliani

"We know there was fraud. We know dead people voted. We know the machines contributed to that fraud." John Eastman

“Basically, in effect, the ruling would be that you got to go to the streets and be as violent as Antifa.” Louie Gohmert, a Republican Congress member from Texas

“If you’re gonna be the zero and not the hero, we’re coming for you and we’re going to have a good time doing it!” Don Jr.

"But Trump said be peaceful" Cult 45ers....🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: mdlUK.1
Contact your Republican Representative. Do something about it. Pass a law that enforces border security. Quit bitching and do something about it. Biden doesn't have the power to break laws.
Dems tried to pass border law and the ReTrumplicans stopped it.
Pass a law or STFU.
Remain in Mexico was working. You idiots screwed us over. GFY

How exactly is anything I wrote a "mischaracterization" of Trump's words. Here's the actual quote, verbatim and in context from an interview with Lou Dobbs.

“We have an economy that’s so fragile, and the only reason it’s running now is it’s running off the fumes of what we did, It’s just running off the fumes.”

“And when there’s a crash — I hope it’s going to be during this next 12 months because I don’t want to be Herbert Hoover. The one president I just don’t want to be, Herbert Hoover.”

Of course, as with all things Trump, this bizarre statement is based on multiple lies. The economy isn't built on anything he did, it's not running off any fumes of his "policies" and there's no indication of any crash...at least now. There were plenty of predictions of crashes. and depressions when Biden took over, but Trump's statement is well after the economy stabilized.

Since there are no indications or reasons to think a crash is on the way, Trump's guarantee of a crash is wishful thinking as anyone who has a brain and actually speaks English would realize. Of course he wants this crash to be on Biden's watch so he won't be blamed for it, again as he clearly states, but he desperately needs for there to be a crash.

TLDR, and likely too ridiculous to read, but he never said he wants the American economy to crash. Most economists are predicting a severe crash at some point. Some are predicting a mild recession, the so-called soft landing.

What Trump is saying is that if it's inevitable, better on Biden's watch (as he is culpable) than his (since he is not), so he can come in and clean it up, benefit at the polls. Which is not the same thing as you you will dishonestly mischaracterize, which is what actually happened before, when many so-called liberal tlakingheads openly advocated for a severe recession as a means of stopping Trump's reelection.

I don't read your posts and won't engage you in serious discussion, but you are always hurting your argument like this, not helping it. If Trump were half as bad as you think he is, you wouldn't have to put words in his mouth, otherwise lie. You are arguing against a caricature. People vote Trump because they know he will be better for the economy than these incompetent and malfeasant politicians you have foisted upon us.

Stop getting your legal advice from the View. Do you read your own links, If you are a Cuban on a raft at sea and saved by the coastguard you can bypass the Port of Entry as your point to ask for asylum. Otherwise... Port of entry or a safe country like Mexico.
Read the law Lecter. You are WRONG as you most often are.

(a)Authority to apply for asylum
(1)In general
Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.

Even if coming from Mexico they may qualify for asylum due to threats of gang violence, drug cartel threats, or other issues that qualify for asylum.

READ THE LAW!!!!!!!!

Don't like the law... tell your lazy azz Republican Representative to do something about it besides bitching and moaning about Biden. Dems tried but Trump stopped them cold.
Biden doesn't have the authority to break border laws dude.
Put up or shut up.

Reactions: Dionysus444
GGLstvRWkAA1ZhA

There's no reason whatsoever you can't have a Fascist government using a puppet instead of a charismatic leader.

No. Reason. Whatsoever.

Remain in Mexico was working. You idiots screwed us over. GFY
Remain in Mexico was done by EO. If you want Biden to institute remain in Mexico....then pass a GD law and force him to do it. Otherwise quit whining like a little bit"" about the border, pass a damn law or shut up about it.
Republicans had a chance to change the asylum law and Trump told them not to for political reasons.
Contact your Republican Representative and tell them to pass a GD law to protect the border permanently.
It coulda been done last week if Republicans actually wanted to do anything about it.
They are playing their base like fools.

• Love
Reactions: MadaboutBlue
Can't imagine why thousands of patriotic Americans felt the need to come to Washington DC, storm the Capitol, and fight for their Constitutional RIGHT to vote/chose their elected leaders....🤡 They were lied to.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide' DJT​

'We will stop the steal' DJT​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen' DJT​

"You don't concede when there's theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore." DJT

"You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can't let that happen." DJT

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore' DJT​

"We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them." DJT

"States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!" DJT TWEET Jan 6

If Vice President @Mike_Pence comes through for us, we will win the Presidency. Many States want to decertify the mistake they made in certifying incorrect & even fraudulent numbers in a process NOT approved by their State Legislatures (which it must be). Mike can send it back! DJT TWEET Jan 6

"The States want to redo their votes. They found out they voted on a FRAUD. Legislatures never approved. Let them do it. BE STRONG!" DJT TWEET Jan 6

"Hang Mike Pence....Hang Mike Pence....Hang Mike Pence!" Trump supporters attacking the Capitol

“Over the next 10 days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent, and if we’re wrong, we will be made fools of, but if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail,” “So, let’s have trial by combat!” Rudy Giuliani

"We know there was fraud. We know dead people voted. We know the machines contributed to that fraud." John Eastman

“Basically, in effect, the ruling would be that you got to go to the streets and be as violent as Antifa.” Louie Gohmert, a Republican Congress member from Texas

“If you’re gonna be the zero and not the hero, we’re coming for you and we’re going to have a good time doing it!” Don Jr.

"But Trump said be peaceful" Cult 45ers....🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

And none of that is an incitement to violence. If he believed the election stolen, as many still do, he was well within his rights as commander in chief to pursue every legal avenue available.

Remain in Mexico was done by EO. If you want Biden to institute remain in Mexico....then pass a GD law and force him to do it. Otherwise quit whining like a little bit"" about the border, pass a damn law or shut up about it.
Republicans had a chance to change the asylum law and Trump told them not to for political reasons.
Contact your Republican Representative and tell them to pass a GD law to protect the border permanently.
It coulda been done last week if Republicans actually wanted to do anything about it.
Remain in Mexico was working and you morons canceled it. This mess is on you idiots. Mush head biDIM has no problem with EO’s for things he wants to do. So again GFY !

I saw a poll recently where some 20% of mail in voters admitted to fraud, like voting in wrong state or filling out an envelope for a family member. While I doubt that's accurate, it would only take say 1,2, or maybe 3% in the battleground states to completely change the outcome.

For me, it's very simple. If you have bad voter rolls, which we do, and you indiscriminately mail out ballots you perfomr no or lax signature verification, then you have no confidence in the results. They must want a system you can't verify. When your side loses in November, which is what is going to happen absent some significant unforeseen shakeup, they will claim fraud.

Read the law Lecter. You are WRONG as you most often are.

(a)Authority to apply for asylum
(1)In general
Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.

Even if coming from Mexico they may qualify for asylum due to threats of gang violence, drug cartel threats, or other issues that qualify for asylum.

READ THE LAW!!!!!!!!

Don't like the law... tell your lazy azz Republican Representative to do something about it besides bitching and moaning about Biden. Dems tried but Trump stopped them cold.
Biden doesn't have the authority to break border laws dude.
Put up or shut up.

The text you quoted says “may apply for asylum”.

But then you say “may qualify for asylum”.

Do you think all applicants qualify for asylum?

I saw a poll recently where some 20% of mail in voters admitted to fraud, like voting in wrong state or filling out an envelope for a family member. While I doubt that's accurate, it would only take say 1,2, or maybe 3% in the battleground states to completely change the outcome.

For me, it's very simple. If you have bad voter rolls, which we do, and you indiscriminately mail out ballots you perfomr no or lax signature verification, then you have no confidence in the results. They must want a system you can't verify. When your side loses in November, which is what is going to happen absent some significant unforeseen shakeup, they will claim fraud.
Here’s the takeaway. We know that there is a sizable percentage of mail-in ballots that are fraudulent. 1,2, maybe as much as 10% depending on locale.

We therefore know that any election using them cannot be considered “secure”.

We then have to logically assume that 2020 was not secure and most likely fraudulent.

We also must logically assume that until we return to same day paper ballots, no future elections will be secure.

Either these morons can't read or they're afraid to read because they can't handle how easily they are exposed. I often wish they were smart enough to realize thei idiocy of their own ramblings...Our border is being invaded, iimmigration is an existential crisis that threatens to destroy America..but we must wait 11 months to do something about it because we need the issue for Trump".

If they didn't exist, you couldn't make them up.

I agree with you. And I don't for a second think Joe Scarborough has no idea whether his mom died in 2017, 2018, or 2019.

I think we need to see the transcript of the Bien interview (or hear the recording). If Biden was actually trying to remember and had no idea when his son died, there is no way to defend that. On the other hand, if it was one question and he flippantly responded that he could not recall (which is a typical response in a deposition) then the report might be an unfair characterization.

Have you really not been watching Biden the last five years? Do you really think it comes down to one question?

You are old enough to have parents, family, or at least clients that have been down this road.

The Biden administration could fix the border tomorrow.

In the grand scheme of things, 9 more months of the Biden invasion doesn’t really matter if it means he’s out of office.

Biden isn’t going to be allowed to sign a border bill that actually fixes the illegal alien invasion even if it’s sent to his desk by Congress.

So the options are for republicans to sign on to a shitty border bill that doesn’t fix anything and absolve democrats of their complicity in the invasion, or let democrats own the issue for the next 9 months which is bad for them politically and therefore better for the country.

If 9 additional months of the democrat sponsored invasion mean less democrats in office, that’s obviously better for the country.

Why don’t you democrat parrots just go back to claiming there is no crisis at the border like you did for the past 3 years?

Democrats are basically like my 2 year old son. He’s fully capable of doing things, but sometimes he just cries and wants me to do it. If he throws his bottle on the ground, I’ll tell him he needs to pick it up so he can’t just throw or break things and expect me to fix it for him.

That’s democrats and the border. You threw your bottle. You can pick it up.

Last presidential election had 66% turnout so just over 13 of them voted. So of those voting 13, probably 3, 4, know some about Newsom? Being generous? Less than a third of actual voters. And of course that isn't even addressing the fact that that participatory 66% rotates so more of the 20 are actually involved in voting than just those 13(Edit: after doing the math on this it adds another 1 or 2 people, depending on the multiyear participation percentages you go with, taking the ultimate total to 14 or 15 of the 20). Of course all is roughly speculative, but just those rough numbers would give a far more accurate model of the electorate than just carbon copying @trueblujr2 and his anecdotal knowledge of Newsom onto 100% of voters like he tried to do.
Here's me voting in 2020.

GF2JV-FaoAAYhoG

Not sure if people remember this, but the shooter was arrested and released without prosecution four times for waving a gun and engaging violent behavior. Then he killed this young man.

The young man's parents insanely said they were proud he died furthering the cause of equality.

Prosecutors plead it down to manslaughter.

Now the shooter is sentenced to 30 years total. What does total mean? Because if it's a bunch of sentences running concurrent, he isn't serving all that time. That's my suspicion based on the peculiar wording of the story. Of course it could be a writer not understanding some legal nuance, but everything about this case highlights the cause of massive rise in violence in these cities: no enforcement, then only after absolutely catastrophe is there weak enforcement, victim brainwashing, and media propaganda.

The text you quoted says “may apply for asylum”.

But then you say “may qualify for asylum”.

Do you think all applicants qualify for asylum?
Some do, some don't. Regardless of the outcome, the process is time consuming and overwhelming to the immigration system.
Republicans shot down a chance to limit this law because Trump told them to.
Look in the mirror and at your Republican representatives if you want someone to blame right now.

Remain in Mexico was working and you morons canceled it. This mess is on you idiots. Mush head biDIM has no problem with EO’s for things he wants to do. So again GFY !
No you clowns had a chance to pass a law that would have limited asylum claims and forced Biden to limit border entries.
Trump and his slaves shot it down.
Look at your reps and in the mirror for why the border is still wide open fool.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Some do, some don't. Regardless of the outcome, the process is time consuming and overwhelming to the immigration system.
Republicans shot down a chance to limit this law because Trump told them to.
Look in the mirror and at your Republican representatives if you want someone to blame right now.

That’s fine man. Just please keep Biden on the ticket. And then continue with your messaging that the economy is great and the border is now a crisis because of republicans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT