POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hold up! Didn't the Right wing just send one of it's own- the old testicle tanner Tucker Carlson- to suckle on the joy stick of one of the world's worst authoritarians and dictators? Didn't Tucker just give ol' Vlad a free two hour commercial to white wash his invasion of a soverign nation and murder tens of thousands of it's citizens?

Didn't the Great Orange Jeebus of the Right Wing sit and openly wish for America's economy to fail to make him look better? I have a clip if you need to see it again.

Now who is working to destroy our country?
How long ago was 1980?

We've had this argument several times already and there's no need to rehash it because you're arguing a semantic difference, not a material one. Whether you say it gives "protection" to rights that already exist or that it actually grants those rights itself, matters none at all. In every practical, material way they are the same. The legal protections our people enjoy exist because of the Constitution(and would not be enjoyed otherwise). Whether protecting or granting.

It’s not a semantic difference. The United States government, including the Supreme Court, does not create rights.

You lefties like to create “rights” out of thin air to justify the ever expanding intrusion of the federal government in our lives.

GGJFcZ0WkAA00Y1
"Brain experts" haha.

You are clueless. The law currently says that you can enter the US at any border point, request ASYLUM and be allowed to reside in the US while your case is heard and judged. This can take months or years.
This is for the super slow learners.....
IT'S NOT AGAINST THE LAW TO ENTER THE US AT ANY POINT AND REQUEST ASYLUM.

That current law is the problem.
If you don't like that law....contact your Republican Rep and ask them to pass new ASYLUM border law that stops this.
The border law Republicans shot down addressed this but they decided to keep the open border going .
Don't like Biden or the current law.... Pass a new law that takes it out of his control. Quit bitching 24/7 and do something about it.

Biden ended remain in Mexico

Then democrats took control of the entire government and did nothing

It's sad but people tend to think that way, eye for an eye. I'm just making an observation. When a faction supports a genocide, going so far as to fund and arm it, they both contribute to the genocide itself and engender the strong reactions people will have to said support. Exactly like I said:
You really are one disgusting human being.

We've had this argument several times already and there's no need to rehash it because you're arguing a semantic difference, not a material one. Whether you say it gives "protection" to rights that already exist or that it actually grants those rights itself, matters none at all. In every practical, material way they are the same. The legal protections our people enjoy exist because of the Constitution(and would not be enjoyed otherwise). Whether protecting or granting.
You don’t know jack squirts. For the one millionth time. You don’t know what you are talking about. Face palm type of stuff

Then democrats took control of the entire government and did nothing
If a migrant choses to ignore remain in Mexico....they can cross the border and claim ASYLUM.
That is the LAW.
If you don't like Biden's handling of executive orders....
Contact your Republican representative, tell them to get off their lazy ass and pass a border law that Biden has no legal challenge to ignore.
The Republicans and Trump blocked the border bill that would have done that.
Don't like Biden's border....Contact your Republican representative and quit your bitching about the border. Pass a law ya damn fools.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
It’s not a semantic difference. The United States government, including the Supreme Court, does not create rights.

You lefties like to create “rights” out of thin air to justify the ever expanding intrusion of the federal government in our lives.
Just like they were originally created out of thin air by our Founders. I'd much rather be on the side expanding human rights than the alternative.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
If a migrant choses to ignore remain in Mexico....they can cross the border and claim ASYLUM.
That is the LAW.
If you don't like Biden's handling of executive orders....
Contact your Republican representative, tell them to get off their lazy ass and pass a border law that Biden has no legal challenge to ignore.
The Republicans and Trump blocked the border bill that would have done that.
Don't like Biden's border....Contact your Republican representative and quit your bitching about the border. Pass a law ya damn fools.
....cross legally at a port of entry. FIFY

He has a pen. Undue his own EO. Do it now. You want nothing to change so you propose doing nothing.

....cross legally at a port of entry. FIFY

He has a pen. Undue his own EO. Do it now. You want nothing to change so you propose doing nothing.
ASYLUM DOES NOT require entering at an official port of entry. You can enter ANYWHERE on the US border. That is the current US law. Don't like the law....contact your representative.
Democrats and a large number of Republicans attempted to fix the border via legal means. Trump and the Mega Magas stopped it for pure political reasons.
I want the border laws to change. I have contacted my reps and asked for these changes. My Republican reps in Ky are ignoring my requests and the will of the people. They have ultimate authority over the border by changing the current Asylum law.
They are ignoring this responsibility and doing nothing.
Executive orders are temporary. Laws are permanent. Quit whining and contact your representative. I have.

According to actual Journalists....

Moreno was also identified as a female but has a criminal history in the name of Jeffrey Escalante.

I believe this in your world is considered brave, gender fluid....you dope.
She's given birth. So are you now unable to answer your own favorite question?
Can a man have a baby?
You first. Can a man have a baby? You continue to avoid that question. Can a man have a baby? Y/N
Knowledge and reason? How about science? Can a man have a baby?
Science? Can a man have a baby science boy?
Are you 12yo? Certainly same question to you. Can a man have a baby?
Coming from someone who preaches unscientificly that a man can have a baby, your rant rings hollow.
You have NO room to criticise ANYONE for not answering a simple question when you and your friends refuse to answer.....

Can a man have a baby?

so STFU about Haley you hypocrite.

ASYLUM DOES NOT require entering at an official port of entry. You can enter ANYWHERE on the US border. That is the current US law. Don't like the law....contact your representative.
Democrats and a large number of Republicans attempted to fix the border via legal means. Trump and the Mega Magas stopped it for pure political reasons.
I want the border laws to change. I have contacted my reps and asked for these changes. My Republican reps in Ky are ignoring my requests and the will of the people. They have ultimate authority over the border by changing the current Asylum law.
They are ignoring this responsibility and doing nothing.
Executive orders are temporary. Laws are permanent. Quit whining and contact your representative. I have.
Stop getting your legal advice from the View. Do you read your own links, If you are a Cuban on a raft at sea and saved by the coastguard you can bypass the Port of Entry as your point to ask for asylum. Otherwise... Port of entry or a safe country like Mexico.

Both examples of riots are indefensible but ONLY ONE of those was initiated and incited by the GD President of the United States.
Ya left out this fine peaceful image from your meme....

Quote exactly when and how in initiated and incited it.

Exact quote, you joke of an 'educator'.

You won't, because you can't.

As always.

Just flapping your gums like a Village Idiot.

They’re trying hard to turn this Hispanic man into a White woman.

The left would love to demonize that AR he used, but cant do it in this scenario. Trans shooter opens fire on Christian church so it’s ok in this instance. Just can’t use them to shoot refrigerators in a field with a MAGA hat on or take photos holding one.

What say you, Village Idiot?

This topic is right up your alley.

The scary AR-15 turning fridges in to meat grinders or some such idiocy?

It's sad but people tend to think that way, eye for an eye. I'm just making an observation. When a faction supports a genocide, going so far as to fund and arm it, they both contribute to the genocide itself and engender the strong reactions people will have to said support. Exactly like I said:

What faction are we talking about here? Because that sounds like a grievance with the US government not civilians at a church service.

What faction are we talking about here? Because that sounds like a grievance with the US government not civilians at a church service.
America. And I agree with you, but I don't think many people who walk into a building and open fire on an unsuspecting crowd tend to have the most well thought out reasonings. Whatever their ideology or motivations, something they basically all have in common is they don't tend to be the most stable or rational people. We can all agree there are a lot of Fed up things about this world of ours, but it's highly unlikely whatever those are can be solved by spraying bullets into a random church. Or grocery store. Or concert. Or nightclub. Or high school...man, isn't America just the greatest country on Earth?

From the article:

Citing nameless experts, Reuters floated the notion that "the conflict is based on the availability of resources rather than ethnic or religious differences."

The International Crisis Group, whose work is supported by George Soros' Open Society Foundations and cited by the Biden State Department, claims that "climate change has aggravated" "farmer-herder violence."

"Increasingly, the security implications of changing weather patterns are visible in deadly land resource disputes between farmers and herders across the continent," added the group.

The European Parliament appears willing to similarly cast the persecution not as a sustained jihad but as a resource dispute caused by the specter of anthropogenic climate change.

These people are morons. Pay people $50 and you completely destroy the whole economy of the state. You would be paying Ruth's Chris Steakhouse prices for fast food. I can't imagine anyone would be willing to do that. Then all fast food restaurants in the state shut down. Same goes with grocery and retail stores.

Even the more expensive stores and restaurants would go under because they aren't paying their employees $50 an hour (at least most of them). Those electric cars they want to force you to get will probably double in price. I'd imagine all the utilities that they can't keep from running out of will be to expensive for people to afford. Everything will be impacted by this.

Pretty soon the government will come in and have to takeover everything. That's probably their ultimate plan.

Last edited:
All of that is a moot point anyway. Dems control the Senate. No way you'd get an actual conviction and removal even if the House impeaches him every day until the election. Unless of course you had some huge, obvious smoking gun revealed. That of course has to this point not been produced so most likely won't be.
GGGUvVXaQAAXUvc

Wrong. There was one granted by a SCOTUS ruling and then taken away by the same. I understand your theory of God-given rights but that doesn't make it correct. From 1973 to 2022 someone had a "fundamental" right to an abortion if they needed one. The state could infringe on that right with certain restrictions to balance the interests involved, just like our rights to speech and arms, but it was a fundamental right from our Constitution in the exact same way as any of those others.
False.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT