• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
25e53e28e81aecd3fd11d99cb93c6c66.gif

Madonna? That you?
Oh, it's true. Eccentric scientists put the pretend, poster board, doomsday clock at two minutes and 30 seconds til. The end is nigh!

Last edited:
I'm still amazed at the amount of people who STILL think the "refugees" were women and children. A couple morons on my Facebook were sharing memes about how its wrong to not take in refugees, and one of the memes (I shit you not) compared it to the holocaust. Theres so much evidence that proves this wrong, but evidence doesn't matter to left wingers

I saw on the news some white liberal cuck talking about how it was unconstitutional to discriminate against refugees for their religion.

Um, unconstitutional? These are not citizens. We are not required to take anyone in nor is tbere anything that tells us we can't pick and choose who to let in this country.

Ask yourselves this, why are leftists so eager to bring in uneducated, low-skilled Muslims from terrorist spots where vetting is impossible? Why do leftists want to bring in so many third world types/Mexicans & then not want voter ID laws?

These are the same people who celebrate and support killing your baby. They aren't the caring type. So why is it important? Hmm

Just wait until all of these so called "moderate liberal" voters realize immigration was nothing more than a tool for democrats to change the voter CULTURE, not necessarily skin color. They portray party goals in the way of American social justice, and rely heavily upon the perception that they are the party of grievance and entitlements. It's like a nice big "this way to legalization" sign pointing toward the DNC once a few Mexi's cross the Rio Degaunarolaguaro.

The democratic party of 1996 became the progressive and global european party of today. The republican establishment became the party of 1996 democrats. Most casual viewers who don't make it a daily routine to study the political landscape, or individuals whom are under 25 have no real grasp on this philosophical/ideological maneuvering, are completely destroying the country. They've got no idea about these transformations. Obama has changed the party that much.

I'm still waiting on the big culture change in certain areas to start popping up. California should be attempting to lower sexual consent laws to 16 anytime now. When pedophilia starts becoming an issue in America, and there's a fairly large base that wants consent lowered to that of their home country, It'll be interesting to see what average white and black Americans start to think then.

We should only take the best and brightest from around the world. I've always believed that. This is our country, why would we want to settle for less than that for our kids and grandkids? Some of these liberals really haven't thought half of their nonsense through.

Reactions: screwduke1
Oh, it's true. Eccentric scientists put the pretend, poster board, doomsday clock at two minutes and 30 seconds til. The end is nigh!

I figured he was talking about liberals making abortion legal up to 5 years old or something. I was like yea, Trump's really gonna go for that. Sure.

They're getting crazy.

Sounds like fun, but be careful. You never know what you're going to wake up beside in that condition. Just ask Willy. :smiley:
Hey, let me tell ya. Me and Willy have partied like there's no tomorrow. He hooked me up with some amazing craft brew last week. Amazing. Can't even begin to mention it here or my old lady my find out. True story.

Reactions: IdaCat
Just wait until all of these so called "moderate liberal" voters realize immigration was nothing more than a tool for democrats to change the voter CULTURE, not necessarily skin color. They portray party goals in the way of American social justice, and rely heavily upon the perception that they are the party of grievance and entitlements. It's like a nice big "this way to legalization" sign pointing toward the DNC once a few Mexi's cross the Rio Degaunarolaguaro.

Want to know an interesting stat? Democrats have not got a majority of white people to vote for them since 1948. 1948! Now people should understand why they're so hellbent on importing these people.

Last edited:
Want to know an interesting stat? Democrats have not got the majority of white people to vote for them since 1948. 1948! Now people should understand why they're so hellbent on importing these people.

It's the only reason they push so hard for entitlement privileges and pandering. That's the crux of the issue for me.

I'm convinced in 20 years the left will take yet another hard turn. The differences in issues debated from 1996 until now is staggering, and it's not toward the right.

Pedophilia, reparations, land reform etc are all on the horizon.

It's the only reason they push so hard for entitlement privileges and pandering. That's the crux of the issue for me.

I'm convinced in 20 years the left will take yet another hard turn. The differences in issues debated from 1996 until now is staggering, and it's not toward the right.

Pedophilia, reparations, land reform etc are all on the horizon.

At what point do you see a civil war occurring? No way you can be that radical while the other side is hanging on to American ideals and best interests without it eventually exploding.

At what point do you see a civil war occurring? No way you can be that radical while the other side is hanging on to American ideals and best interests without it eventually exploding.

In an environment so extremely insane that we are discussing reparations and pedophilia, movement on the second amendment would cause something to happen. I'd say Especially in the south.

The number of employers of illegals is a much, much smaller number than the number of illegals...and they are much easier to find.
You rid your home of cockroaches by removing what they want (their food). You can rid the country of illegal workers by getting rid of the employers that hire them.

Sounds good to me. Put the employers on notice and enforce it.

Reactions: warrior-cat

The democratic party of 1996 became the progressive and global european party of today. The republican establishment became the party of 1996 democrats. Most casual viewers who don't make it a daily routine to study the political landscape, or individuals whom are under 25 have no real grasp on this philosophical/ideological maneuvering, are completely destroying the country. They've got no idea about these transformations. Obama has changed the party that much.

I'm still waiting on the big culture change in certain areas to start popping up. California should be attempting to lower sexual consent laws to 16 anytime now. When pedophilia starts becoming an issue in America, and there's a fairly large base that wants consent lowered to that of their home country, It'll be interesting to see what average white and black Americans start to think then.

We should only take the best and brightest from around the world. I've always believed that. This is our country, why would we want to settle for less than that for our kids and grandkids? Some of these liberals really haven't thought half of their nonsense through.

And that's the problem

Hardcore leftists, up til now have won in shifting republicans left. No longer are we battling right vs left. It's gone to far libtard vs middle or slightly left.

Reactions: morgousky
Just repeating the garbage she has been fed. Trump has already done a great service to keep businesses here and keep jobs not to mention bring in millions of more jobs.

I can't stomach talking to the left anymore. They're clueless and hypocrites. I'm okay with someone not liking my preferred candidate or disagree with me in a civil manner but that's not the left and they're surrounded by their opinion so much that they never hear truth about things like Islam, black on white violence, being funded by Soros, what the third world does or understand economics or common sense. Everything is about ideology and virtue signalin in the same manner as a cult.

They simply only know how to call people names, use shame tactics and bully people, riot and act like fools when they don't get their way, etc.

No way was this side coming back to any sense of normalcy after being empowered by Obama.
The left is really like a cult. "Thank you sir, may I have another."

Reactions: ymmot31
first off, there is no such thing as an illegal immigrant. Only if they are legal, are they an immigrant. Blame me for semantics if you wish.

Not sure what specific scenarios you would like to configure to indicate air travel for introduction of illegals from Mexico. At a minimum to get through US Customs, they would have to have some form of documentation. As just one example, a temporary work visa, which would have required that they already have a job and their US employer will have filed to USCIS for them, and they will have been interviewed at a US consulate in May-hee-ko, and - behold - temporary work visa - good for a set period of time. If they exceed this period and stay, or begin working for a different employer as so damn many of them do (or just don't and start reproducing in large numbers on our turf), then yes, they become illegal at that point, but this is after, often months or more after, when they got off the damn airplane. This process also very commonly occurs after student visas run out.

You seem to be putting a mild amount of effort into simplifying for your own benefit - the wall is useless argument - this "illegals come here by plane too" discussion, which is dumb, as they cannot be illegal AT THE MOMENT they step off the plane in the same fashion THAT THEY ARE illegal when they walk across the g'd-dammed border, without even so much as their stinking names written on a dirty cocktail napkin.

https://www.immigrationdirect.com/us-visas.jsp#how-apply-work-visa
This is some thing a lot of people do not understand about getting in this country or many countries for that matter through airports. Passports, visa's, money, time and effort it takes to get them. It is much, much easier getting here through the borders than flying in.

My mom, a converted Trump supporter, thinks he's probably a one term president.

I don't but obviously I'm afraid of that. What do you all think? Four years is a long time.
Probably one term. The liberal media will tear at him at every term as they already are. The tolerant left is already being racist and misogynist against Melania without any repercussions. Fake news that they have been so opposed to recently is the order of the day for them. By the way, they invented fake news and got elected with it for many years.

Important distinction the media is intentionally misleading ppl on. Trump didn't say biggest attendance. He said most viewed. Much different figure.

Viewed means attended, watched, streamed etc.

So they may well be right

Okay, you normal thinking guys, help me understand. Some decry the obammer's saying Benghazi was caused by a video. IMO, the video may have had something to do with it, but that still didn't give o and hillarious an excuse not to protect our people. Based on what I've heard about the video and its portrayal of the author of islam, it may have been truthful. Regardless, the guy had the right to produce it.

When o blames terrorist actions on the video, that didn't justify murderous acts. It didn't justify imprisonment of the video maker. So, when my anti-obammer friends bring up his saying Benghazi was caused by the video...how is that a problem? Still doesn't justify his actions or lack of action.

Okay, you normal thinking guys, help me understand. Some decry the obammer's saying Benghazi was caused by a video. IMO, the video may have had something to do with it, but that still didn't give o and hillarious an excuse not to protect our people. Based on what I've heard about the video and its portrayal of the author of islam, it may have been truthful. Regardless, the guy had the right to produce it.

When o blames terrorist actions on the video, that didn't justify murderous acts. It didn't justify imprisonment of the video maker. So, when my anti-obammer friends bring up his saying Benghazi was caused by the video...how is that a problem? Still doesn't justify his actions or lack of action.

Are you asking why Obama scapegoating and imprisoning some guy who made a video to deflect attention from the US supplying guns to terrorist organizations resulting in the murder of a US diplomat is a problem?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT