ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee or Coach Cal

I’m sure it is painful for you these days. I remember you hanging from his nutsack till the bitter end. Actually it appears you still are ! lol.
Actually, I don’t mind he’s gone, so keep thinking you are cute. Unlike you, my entire life doesn’t revolve around a bunch of 18 year old kids. You are nothing but a keyboard warrior and in real life, I bet you are a complete failure and I know for 100% certainty, that you wouldn’t be running your mouth like that.

Remember what you want as long as you remember that you are a little trick. You aren’t hanging from a nutsack, you just got one plastered across your face and you probably liked it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ron Mehico
Actually, I don’t mind he’s gone, so keep thinking you are cute. Unlike you, my entire life doesn’t revolve around a bunch of 18 year old kids. You are nothing but a keyboard warrior and in real life, I bet you are a complete failure and I know for 100% certainty, that you wouldn’t be running your mouth like that.

Remember what you want as long as you remember that you are a little trick. You aren’t hanging from a nutsack, you just got one plastered across your face and you probably liked it.
LOL, Sure thing Leadbelly . You’re not fooling me. You were always just a Cal fan . Your pain is my joy.

LOL, Sure thing Leadbelly . You’re not fooling me. You were always just a Cal fan . Your pain is my joy.
I am a Cal fan. I liked him. I enjoyed his time here for the most part, but coaches come and go. I liked Pitino and Tubby when they were here too.

Your simple brain doesn’t seem to be able to comprehend someone liking someone and at the same time being able to admit that it is time to move on. I’m thankful for his time here and wish him the best unless he’s playing UK.

You on the other hand are simple, which is fine. You attack me because you know that my message was stating facts. You can’t come up with anything to post other than, “I hate Cal blah blah blah…”

Enjoy that scrotum slapped across your cheek.

I am a Cal fan. I liked him. I enjoyed his time here for the most part, but coaches come and go. I liked Pitino and Tubby when they were here too.

Your simple brain doesn’t seem to be able to comprehend someone liking someone and at the same time being able to admit that it is time to move on. I’m thankful for his time here and wish him the best unless he’s playing UK.

You on the other hand are simple, which is fine. You attack me because you know that my message was stating facts. You can’t come up with anything to post other than, “I hate Cal blah blah blah…”

Enjoy that scrotum slapped across your cheek.
LOL leadbelly ! I know you’re hurting. Makes me happy!

LOL leadbelly ! I know you’re hurting. Makes me happy!
Keep insulting. You just keep showing the forum that you are a simp. Like I said, you resorted to insults in your first message to me, which is common on the forum when simple minded people cannot respond intelligently. If you think you calling me names means anything to me, you are sadly mistaken.

Move on sweetie.

How does that scrotum taste? Maybe quit trying to insult me and wipe off your chin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT