POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Mexico in any way is seen as paying for or supporting Trump's wall then Nieto will be overthrown and probably killed if he doesn't escape the country quickly enough.

That is not hyperbole. That is the current state on the ground in Mexico.

They are still simmering from the Trump visit that most Mexicans are still pissed about. One more misstep and they will be in pitchfork and torches mode. Nobody anywhere including State knows Mexico better than me.
Trump: "Pay for the wall."
El Presidente: "No."
Trump: "Okay, we will divert the vast majority of financial aid Mexico receives each year from the USA to go to building the wall, and we will impose harsh tariffs for not cooperating with us on this."
El Presidente: "H-How about we pay for 70% of it and you give us some hefty tax cuts?"
Trump: "How about those tax cuts only apply to Mexican national corporations so we can fu** the American businesses shipping jobs out-of-country?"
El Presidente: "Deal. And please buy some more tomatoes from us..."

And that is how this will happen. Both sides appeased, globalist scum gets the middle-finger, and our nation gets to protect our established border.

Strange, it's almost as if a businessman is running the show.

Well we better erect that wall quickly. Sounds like things are about to get a little shittier in that shithole.

Z, you were the one who used to write long diatribes about the Mexican invasion, and how our country was being conquered by Mexico, correct?
I've been saying for a decade that Mexico represents the biggest security threat to the United States in the world. More than Russia, more than all the ME terrorist networks put together.

Shit goes down with Mexico then they effectively have a standing army already inside our borders. Entrenched and familiar with our soil. If things blow up over this Wall then you could see a half dozen major American cities burned down overnight. Nobody else can do anywhere near the damage to us that an open confrontation with Mexico could. Think 100 or 1000 Fallujahs. Our border towns are sitting ducks. Our US citizens inside Mexico where already kidnapping is a national sport.

These are high stakes but I don't think all the players understand the stakes.

Upper crust high society Mexicans, their University campuses, their entire political structure... all have rampant anti-American sentiment seething in their ranks ready to boil over. That is a keg ready to blow and idiots don't even realize it.

If Mexico in any way is seen as paying for or supporting Trump's wall then Nieto will be overthrown and probably killed if he doesn't escape the country quickly enough.

They are still simmering from the Trump visit that most Mexicans are still pissed about. One more misstep and they will be in pitchfork and torches mode. Nobody anywhere including State knows Mexico better than me.

Better to be pissed off than pissed on. Stop crossing the border ileagally.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Z, our housekeeper comes on Tuesday. Should I just cancel, or load up my shotgun and keep it close by?

Thanks so very much for the warning, I never realized that my family was in such peril.

You take the entire Mexican border and effectively several miles into the United States it has already been absorbed into Mexico. All the signs are in Spanish. The border is a joke. In San Diego the border "fence" is literally constructed like a ladder for you to climb over. Those grooves in the "fence" might as well be steps. You folks have no idea what a joke it is or how decades of this shit has left us totally wide open and vulnerable:

EP-308089809.jpg&q=80&MaxW=550&MaxH=400&RCRadius=5

Z, our housekeeper comes on Tuesday. Should I just cancel, or load up my shotgun and keep it close by?

Thanks so very much for the warning, I never realized that my family was in such peril.
When Trump says something outrageous and the President of Mexico gets killed then you can thank me when your housekeeper slits your throat. Just gurgle it out. I can read blood spatter evidence. Even the "LOL" drips.

Honestly this is the first time I'm hearing about the illegal alien problem in the US. Was totally unaware we needed to do something. Thanks as always, Z.
There's what you think you know, then there's reality. Prop 187 turned Mexicans against the US and allowed their politicians to use us as a punching bag for all their ills. We are the blame for everything and that has been stoked by all their major institutions for decades now. Their college campuses are swarming with Anti-Americanism. Trump has walked right into a mine field and I'm not sure his team understands what they are playing with. Trump is humiliating them. Need to deescalate that asap. If somebody offs their president I don't know what Mexico might descend into or what the ramifications for that will be inside the United States.

But of course you already know all this because of the illegal alien issue which is like worrying about all the junk mail you're getting while a Cat 5 hurricane barrels towards you. You don't know jackshit, partner.

Is that good or bad Z?

So BLM didn't really catch on with the majority of Americans, rights for Islamist terrorists entering the US didn't get people excited, transgender bathroom rights went over like a lead balloon.....is the new drama of the week all about the violent tendencies of our Mexican neighbors and how we are putting ourselves in dire peril if we speak out against them?

If it hasn't sunk in yet, I'll offer another reminder:

The Apologizer in Chief is no longer President. There is a new sheriff in town and I don't think he ran his campaign on appeasement. I could be wrong, (and--yes--I've been wrong many a time before), but I'm pretty sure our military, our law enforcement and even some of our gun toting populace could handle any form of Mexican insurrection....especially when they aren't being throttled by the aforementioned Apologizer in Chief.

Remember the Alamo, bitches.

So BLM didn't really catch on with the majority of Americans, rights for Islamist terrorists entering the US didn't get people excited, transgender bathroom rights went over like a lead balloon.....is the new drama of the week all about the violent tendencies of our Mexican neighbors and how we are putting ourselves in dire peril if we speak out against them?

If it hasn't sunk in yet, I'll offer another reminder:

The Apologizer in Chief is no longer President. There is a new sheriff in town and I don't think he ran his campaign on appeasement. I could be wrong, (and--yes--I've been wrong many a time before), but I'm pretty sure our military, our law enforcement and even some of our gun toting populace could handle any form of Mexican insurrection....especially when they aren't being throttled by the aforementioned Apologizer in Chief.

Remember the Alamo, bitches.

To be fair to Z, he's been on here for years warning of the coming Mexican takeover of the United States. This really isn't the drama of the week for him.

Let's see, don't say anything to offend Muslims because they might become terrorists but I thought terrorism had nothing to do with Islam?

Don't say anything about Mexico because they might be violent but I thought it was outrageous to suggest that bad people were coming across the border?

Dems are parasites.

Let's see, don't say anything to offend Muslims because they might become terrorists but I thought terrorism had nothing to do with Islam?

Don't say anything about Mexico because they might be violent but I thought it was outrageous to suggest that bad people were coming across the border?

Dems are parasites.
muslims in Sweden gang raped a woman streaming it on facebook live.
Also, a 16 year old Muslim girl in Germany stabbed a police officer. Got 6 years in prison. IMO they all should be executed immediately.

LOL wut...

In the past 24 hours, President Trump has signaled sweeping federal intervention in the way local and state officials carry out policing, treat immigrants and run elections, setting off a wave of defiance and apprehension from leaders of some of America’s largest cities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.8c5d77242f97

I seem to remember being told continuously over the past 8 years that immigration was solely under the purview of the federal government. Now, it's called "sweeping federal intervention in the way local and state officials" carry out their business.

These people really have no shame.

GOP retreat - [laughing]:rolleyes:

That's at least $1,000,000 of taxpayer money wasted. What's wrong with renting a conference space in DC?

President of Mexico cancels meeting with Trump. Apparently he doesn't want to discuss the wall. lol

Trump - Imo, torture works, but I'll defer to Mattis and Pompeo. (who believe it doesn't work and would never implement it)

Media - Trump plans to break the law and reimplement waterboarding.

Democrat Mayors - We will openly and voluntarily break federal law, and act just as criminal as the criminals we are harboring.

Media - You go, girl. Show 'em who's boss. Be a criminal, break those federal laws.

Last edited:
LMAOOO jump for trump. Maybe trump can bring back looney bins? Psych wards? Idk wherever we used to send people before we just start sticking everybody in the judicial system.

Lol at the thought of Mexico "president" playing hard ball.

Watched the first half of Ashley Judd's speech/oration at the Women's March. Just assumed all the comments were much to do about nothing. I was wrong. She's nuts....batshit crazy. Even if she didn't write the script, the simple fact that she found, studied, memorized and delivered it ties her to it without excuse.

That will hang around her neck forever much like Jane Fonda's visit to North Vietnam. Its something that simply can't be undone.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT