POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched the first half of Ashley Judd's speech/oration at the Women's March. Just assumed all the comments were much to do about nothing. I was wrong. She's nuts....batshit crazy. Even if she didn't write the script, the simple fact that she found, studied, memorized and delivered it ties her to it without excuse.

That will hang around her neck forever much like Jane Fonda's visit to North Vietnam. Its something that simply can't be undone.
I wonder if she has the guts to show up Saturday.

How can you not hate Democrats? I mean, my goodness.

Ha. I was originally under the impression that Mexico wasn't going to pay for shit, and it would be like some word tricks or budget magic to claim "Mexico paid for the wall."

I feel like Trump probably thought the same thing.

But with the size of the man's ego, and the more Mexico acts like they are on any sort of even playing field with the US, I feel like we may end up getting plane loads of devalued pesos from Mexico.

It is abundantly clear that libs did not even read the WikiLeaks. I mean, I have not encountered a single one online who has read any of it yet they feel they're an authority and they still back these people.

I detest these people.

The wall is going to be paid for through trade. Our trade deficit with Mexico through NAFTA is 60B per year. Renegotiate that down only by a third (20B), and the wall is paid for in one year. Easy peasy.

That's why the Mexican president is cancelling the meeting. He knows only reality awaits and he has zero choice in the matter. Mexico will pay for the wall.

This is interesting to me. Obama has the 3rd worst average job approval rating per Gallup in modern history. Only Carter and Truman fare worse. Both Nixon and GWB best him. I think most people would be surprised to learn this.

Wonder why that is?

obama-approval.jpg

The wall is already being paid for when companies like Carrier, Ford, GM, or whomever decides to stay put and not go to Mexico as planned.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Just tweeted the shit-bird asking how much does NOT having a wall costs the US each year.

I'm sure there will be crickets.
Yeah, saw were a Respesentative (forgot who) said that $2B of her $9B budget was spent on illegal immigration per year. That's per year. Now add that up with the other cities who are plagued by it. Again, per year. $20B for the wall is a one time payment.

Reactions: Mashburned
Yeah, saw were a Respesentative (forgot who) said that $2B of her $9B budget was spent on illegal immigration per year. That's per year. Now all that up with the other cities who are plagued by it. Again, per year. $20B for the wall is a one time payment.
As a financial head, I find it very refreshing we have a POTUS that so far has looked at the ROI before making a decision.

Mexico President's approval numbers are low and was hammered when he met with Trump the first time. Its purely a political play on his part. He knows he's screwed and Trump is ready to pounce. Trump is too smart to make this one of his biggest campaign promises without fully understanding how to get it done. Mexico is going to pay for the wall one way or another and like it.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
I mean, besides, who'd trust a multi-billion dollar Mexican check not to bounce?
Mexico is among the Average Net Worth for Richest Countries (GDP) on earth ranking just outside the top 10 and ahead of countries like Italy, Canada, and Saudi Arabia. They are just terrible at income distribution which is exactly where the United States has been residing since Reagan.

Any more stupid shit you idiots would like to post?

Reactions: BernieSadori
[laughing] Oh, for f*cks sake. Give it a rest. If I hear "diplomatic crisis possibly leading to conflict" one more time.

First the Russians, now the Mexicans. They, just like Russia, don't want none. Absolutely none.

GOP retreat - [laughing]:rolleyes:

That's at least $1,000,000 of taxpayer money wasted. What's wrong with renting a conference space in DC?
Companies have sales meetings at resorts every damn day. Having our leaders get away to discuss things critical to our country doesn't get me all hot and bothered...

They.... don't want none. Absolutely none.

Truth. They can fume, they can protest and they can call the USA whatever names they want...but in the end, they aren't going to do shit. Mexico is run by the financial elite and the drug cartels. And neither of those two are going to bite the hand that feeds them.

Kidnappings and violence? Short term protest leading to absolute financial ruin as vacationers and the business elite will simply bypass the country and go elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT