POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our country's existence is based off of not wanting to be them.

But Dems love Europe, which is funny considering their absolute hatred for white people.
I am far from a Dem, but I love Europe. It's an incredibly awesome continent. I would recommend that anyone, regardless of politics, travel there as often as possible. Politically, Europe will soon (and I mean quickly) go so far to the right that Trump will look liberal by comparison. Eastern Europe already is.

Trump is doing really well in this interview. Some terrible questions though, which isn't surprising

Given the lack of voter ID laws we have in so many states, I can't even begin to understand how any objective person can honestly believe that Hillary didn't get a ton of illegal votes.

Strict photo ID required: Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.[13]
Strict non-photo ID required: Arizona and Ohio.
Non-Strict photo ID required: Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Michigan, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Texas.
Non-Strict non-photo ID required: Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Utah, and Washington.
No ID required to vote at ballot box: California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C.

And Liberals think we should make it easier for them to vote. What a joke!

Last edited:
I'm not concerned really about the EO's or if they are good. Was really just curious to the extent that power goes.

I mean I can't say I'd be against an EO for the right guy to stay vs possibly two awful jackasses. But again I wasn't sure if he could, but I know it will cross his mind whether we ever know it or not.

I was busy at work today and haven't caught up on anything except this thread.

That said at what point do the Dems here see themselves admitting Trump is best case scenario for the job? What I mean is do not really hold against him anything I can point to and say Clinton/Obama about and then tell me what exactly will count as good/bad for America. Also do not use words like racist, sexist or pv$$ie when stating your case against Trump.

Anyone?

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
Theory: Bill (or maybe Hillary herself) told Trump that she is very ill and may not live much longer. And that's why Trump has softened a bit on it. Sessions still may possibly go after her though regardless, the Clinton email investigation is far from over. And those missing emails will be leaked by somebody one day. I think it'll be interesting to see how her health is in the coming months and years, that may give us an answer.

We will see. It is pretty obvious that she has something bad wrong with her health. Random seizures, terrible coughing spells lasting minutes, a possible brain injury etc...

That's a brilliant hashtag but I need a translator. What does "México chupará el pecker de Trump, entonces él los hará pagar por el Muro" mean?

Last edited:
From the Yahoo link about Conway.

Conway revealed that she is now receiving Secret Service protection after becoming the president’s most visible and outspoken adviser.

On Monday night, she told Sean Hannity on his Fox News show: “Because of what the press is doing now to me, I have Secret Service protection. We have packages delivered to my house with white substances. That is a shame.”

From the Yahoo link about Conway.

Conway revealed that she is now receiving Secret Service protection after becoming the president’s most visible and outspoken adviser.

On Monday night, she told Sean Hannity on his Fox News show: “Because of what the press is doing now to me, I have Secret Service protection. We have packages delivered to my house with white substances. That is a shame.”
Wow. Just wow. Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) now includes her.

I am far from a Dem, but I love Europe. It's an incredibly awesome continent. I would recommend that anyone, regardless of politics, travel there as often as possible. Politically, Europe will soon (and I mean quickly) go so far to the right that Trump will look liberal by comparison. Eastern Europe already is.

I was in Europe just four months ago. I love it as well but I don't want their politics and sure don't want their Muslim migration nightmare.

I would like to believe that there is more to the story of the journalists that were arrested and charged with felony rioting, but initial indications are that the police arrested numerous people who happened to be mixed with violent protesters, such as journalists, medical personnel, and other innocent bystanders. That's concerning to me, and would be a gross violation of the basic civil liberties of those people.

Having said that, it sickens me to see articles written using this isolated incident, over which no one in the executive branch had any power or authority, to proclaim, "Welcome to Trump's America" and similar ridiculous and inflammatory headlines. Civil rights lawsuits were filed immediately. In our (not Trump's, nor Obama's) America if they didn't belong in the criminal justice system, they will have redress in our civil courts. They will receive justice. That's as it was, is, and will be.

The tolerant left, ladies and gentlemen. Emailing to threaten people for attending a Milo event while calling people fascist.

ZY__RCKaE7zgGjR5WD7rNP1Ds248k_o6LQPiBQetK-E.png

Last edited:
It is probably because the liberal laws are killing them monetarily.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
So we've gotten to the point that a gag-order on scientists is ok?

Think that is pretty telling and will be pretty telling to see the type of people who think this is, in anyway, a good idea.

I would like to believe that there is more to the story of the journalists that were arrested and charged with felony rioting, but initial indications are that the police arrested numerous people who happened to be mixed with violent protesters, such as journalists, medical personnel, and other innocent bystanders. That's concerning to me, and would be a gross violation of the basic civil liberties of those people.

Having said that, it sickens me to see articles written using this isolated incident, over which no one in the executive branch had any power or authority, to proclaim, "Welcome to Trump's America" and similar ridiculous and inflammatory headlines. Civil rights lawsuits were filed immediately. In our (not Trump's, nor Obama's) America if they didn't belong in the criminal justice system, they will have redress in our civil courts. They will receive justice. That's as it was, is, and will be.

I'd imagine there is more to the story. I mean shit, next time UK wins the championship, all the students should make sure they have their cell phone cameras out as they riot so they can claim they're "independent journalists". I find it hard to believe actual medical personnel administering care or there to help were arrested.

"OH, um, you can't arrest me, I'm a nurse. I'm just here to help if anyone cuts themselves on that window I just shattered."

We're there any "independent journalists" or blog writers mixed in with the LA riots of the 90s? Cincinnati riots? Fergusson?

You're in Washington DC on the goddam inauguration day mixed in with a bunch of violent rioters.

That said, I do like the fact that we're focusing on civil liberties again after the past 8 years.

Didn't Obama sign the law authorizing the mass arrest of protestors?

They should just be happy they got caught up in this unfortunate trampling of civil liberties, and Obama didn't just call them a terrorist and drone them off the planet. Or maybe just drone the other protestors and claim these guys were acceptable collateral damage.

Honestly though, f*ck those "independent journalists".

I would imagine they haven't said a god damn thing about Obama's expansion of the NSA surveillance programs, the NDAA, Obama's expansion of the drone program, reauthorization of the PATRIOT ACT, etc.

Now they're concerned with civil liberties since they got arrested protesting the goddam inauguration of a POTUS. Likely under a police state law Obama signed which they, I'm sure, "silently protested" at the time.

ALSO.

We really need to better define the words "protest" and "riots".

"I'm breaking windows and setting fires because I'm protesting the peaceful transfer of power to the duly elected POTUS."

No you dumb shit, you're rioting because you're a little bitch who's never heard the word "accountability".

ALSO.

We really need to better define the words "protest" and "riots".

"I'm breaking windows and setting fires because I'm protesting the peaceful transfer of power to the duly elected POTUS."

No you dumb shit, you're rioting because you're a little bitch who's never heard the word "accountability".

Want to really piss of liberal? All you have to say is personal responsibility and personal accountability, they fckin HATE those words.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Candace Bergen was on Today Show this morning to celebrate the life of Mary Tyler Moore for blazing a trail for women and overcoming obstacles. Nice tribute to women until Candace and Matt mentioned the faces Candace was making during Matt's interview of Kellyanne Conway earlier on the show. Don't these idiots see the hypocrisy making fun of the first woman to successfully lead a presidential campaign as part of their tribute to MTM?

Btw, Conway kick Matt's ass during her interview.

I find the electoral poly-sci business odd, sometimes disturbing but somewhat like a train wreck--it's hard not to watch. For others who have an interest, David Brock founded Media Matters and a few other liberal leaning PACS/organizations. His approach and the Democratic post-Hillary blow back tells a lot about the Dems/libs current situation.

Apparently, they can't quit arguing amongst themselves.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...id-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html

If Mexico in any way is seen as paying for or supporting Trump's wall then Nieto will be overthrown and probably killed if he doesn't escape the country quickly enough.

That is not hyperbole. That is the current state on the ground in Mexico.

They are still simmering from the Trump visit that most Mexicans are still pissed about. One more misstep and they will be in pitchfork and torches mode. Nobody anywhere including State knows Mexico better than me.

Well we better erect that wall quickly. Sounds like things are about to get a little shittier in that shithole.

Z, you were the one who used to write long diatribes about the Mexican invasion, and how our country was being conquered by Mexico, correct?

KY has sanctuary counties, not cities. Franklin, Scott, Woodford, and one other....

Not like any of that means anything because we cannot enforce immigration laws, and have no way of knowing who's here, etc. Just means if someone here illegally gets picked up on a dui or some shit in woodford co, they lawfully cannot be deported. What kind of dumb shit is that lol. The law says you can't follow that law which you can't enforce anyway, so yea, whatever...WGAF. Come to America! Get your ass in here!

That's according to ICE which is probabaly a bloated POS thing we mostly don't need.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT