POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I disagree with part of that. I don't think even he believe most of what he promises, at least not to the word. I think he goes to the extreme in order to have wiggle room in negotiations. Set the bar at 100 knowing you can come back to 80, but you set it at 80, and you are stuck. Hope that made sense.
People were saying that about Trump saying hes gonna build a wall (even conservatives) and its about to start being built. Only a few days in and hes done everything he said he was going to do.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
People were saying that about Trump saying hes gonna build a wall (even conservatives) and its about to start being built. Only a few days in and hes done everything he said he was going to do.

He said he was gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, right? Dude, I voted for Trump and with you on getting the Country back on track. I'm just saying he goes to the extreme when he says things, and I don't think it's by accident or because he thinks he can get it all. I think it's his negotiating strategy.

Reactions: duke4life831
I don't think even he believe most of what he promises,
Like what? I can't think of one think he said during the campaign that he's backtracked on or negotiated down so far since being in office.

Yeah, he backtracked on some things during the campaign, but since he's won he's held true to everything from his first 100 days plan speech so far.

There's ways to get them to pay for it. I saw one of the Texas reps presented a bill that threatened aid to them if they didn't take illegals back. We could do the same with the wall as a tactic.

You don't want to play ball? We'll take the money out in other ways. Think of it like having your wages garnished.

He said he was gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, right?
And they still are according to him. He never said they were going to mail him a check upfront, never. His plan has always been through trade negotiations. There are dozens of ways to have Mexico pay without them directly handing over the money.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Like what? I can't think of one think he said during the campaign that he's backtracked on or negotiated down so far since being in office.

Yeah, he backtracked on some things during the campaign, but since he's won he's held true to everything from his first 100 days plan speech so far.

Wooooh!!! I never said backtracked, and didn't even imply that. I said it's part of his strategy to over sell so to speak. Ask for it all knowing you only want/need 80% and you might get lucky and get 90-85%...I'm saying the man is a brilliant negotiator.

C28MliJWgAA4Cv-.jpg

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Not sure about a comparison, but I do know for a fact, the liberals who convinced themselves, trying to feel better about their situation, that Trump was only saying things to rally the base, and that he wouldn't possibly go through with it all are starting to realize that he meant every word of it and that he's a man of his word.

I hoped he was being serious about the wall and then started to doubt it but that wall would be a lasting legacy for him. Not to mention, they would use that against him in the 2020 election for not actually doing it.

You guys are all full-on nuts. I mean nuts. Seriously. You are all complete lunatics. Just so you know.

If Trump farts you're fighting each other to see which one can be the first one to sniff it. There's politics then there's whatever you call this scary shit that you guys are. Just scary to read, actually.

You guys are all full-on nuts. I mean nuts. Seriously. You are all complete lunatics. Just so you know.

If Trump farts you're fighting each other to see which one can be the first one to sniff it. There's politics then there's whatever you call this scary shit that you guys are. Just scary to read, actually.
1e0.gif

Don't let this post distract you from the fact Z said Trump would lose Utah and Georgia.

Trump put a freeze on the $221 million that Obama gave to Palestine. If Trump wants to gain major political points, take that money and try to fix the Flint water crisis. BOOM! Imagine the left trying to hate on that.

That would do wonders for the black vote especially considering it goes against what Dems always tell them and it just might actually help them, which is what the left doesn't want. It destroys everything they say.

That would be a great move and may result in several libs just giving up on life.

C3CjQ5AUkAI7AhK.jpg:large

These are the election numbers in New York counties. Those are massive. This was from a Trump Super PAC who thinks this alone is questionable. I'm more curious about California considering Orange County has been a Republican county for decades and miraculously it goes blue for the first time since the Great Depression. She won by 39,000 votes.

How does a county that easily voted for Romney over Obama in 2012 suddenly have 40,000 votes go the opposite way?

As I posted before, I really think the outrage from the dnc over the polls was because it made them underestimate how badly they had to cheat; and caused them to lose.

Stupid phone

Last edited:
Trump has Mexico by the balls and they know it. The US has been weakened but we are still the US and Mexico is a shi! country that has been propped up by us. The know their role and will fall in line soon enough.

This from an Obamatoon looney for 8 plus years and trying to crawl up in his colon to see where his farts come from.

Republicans and democrats would stop him from doing that. Also, his supporters wouldn't support it. This should be the least of anyones worries. People said Bush would declare himself a dictator too.

LMAO if you expect me to believe you and thousands of other people wouldn't fully support allowing him run this country until he died or didn't want to.

You'd be all for it.

That is beside the point though. So do all EO's have to eventually be approved with 2/3 vote? I know we have the war time stip allowing a president to have a 3rd term but I do think his ego would try for more than 2 terms.......and I think Obama was trying to stir the pot enough to stay on board too.

Krazy, EOs are checked by the judicial branch not the legislative iirc. So no 2/3 or 50/50. I'm sure some of his EOs will get struck but it doesn't sound like anything he has done isn't constitutional. He'd get run out of Dodge with any kind of emperor talk, you shouldnt waste your time on crap like that.

I mean, there are already laws on the books to build a wall, sanctuary cities are illegal in the first place, certainly don't have to take refugees from a terrorist region or anywhere for that matter.

Saw the alleged draft of the refugee deal for tomorrow on Huffington, it's about as common sense as it gets. 120 day halt so they can catch up intel and hell just establish who the intel is coming from, CIA/NSA/Defense ALLLLLL 3 have to sign off on an individual coming in etc, establish safe zones in Syria (that's going to be the tricky part....will bet he just goes public and see if Putin and Assad would go against something they all claim to want).

Idk man.....so much so fast I can't keep up. Just hitting folks in the mouth. MAGA.

Looking back it's *unreal* how much GWHB and GWB (and McCain and Romney would've too) COMPLETELY played ball on the D/Old Media's home field. Completely. And didn't fight back a lick. Just took it and got unmercifully crucified for it.

Welp, that's done....

Krazy, EOs are checked by the judicial branch not the legislative iirc. So no 2/3 or 50/50. I'm sure some of his EOs will get struck but it doesn't sound like anything he has done isn't constitutional. He'd get run out of Dodge with any kind of emperor talk, you shouldnt waste your time on crap like that.

I mean, there are already laws on the books to build a wall, sanctuary cities are illegal in the first place, certainly don't have to take refugees from a terrorist region or anywhere for that matter.

Saw the alleged draft of the refugee deal for tomorrow on Huffington, it's about as common sense as it gets. 120 day halt so they can catch up intel and hell just establish who the intel is coming from, CIA/NSA/Defense ALLLLLL 3 have to sign off on an individual coming in etc, establish safe zones in Syria (that's going to be the tricky part....will bet he just goes public and see if Putin and Assad would go against something they all claim to want).

Idk man.....so much so fast I can't keep up. Just hitting folks in the mouth. MAGA.

Looking back it's *unreal* how much GWHB and GWB (and McCain and Romney would've too) COMPLETELY played ball on the D/Old Media's home field. Completely. And didn't fight back a lick. Just took it and got unmercifully crucified for it.

Welp, that's done....
The one tool congress has on an executive order would be to cut funds going to the dept. that is to implement it. That would mean congress taking action which is an iffy prospect and having a veto proof majority for the bill.

The wall worries me Cuz dems will use it as a rallying cry to unite behind. They are very good at tearing things down

Every President (in modern history) has used EOs to get rid of things the previous President did. What Trump is doing is not new, others have done it before him.

Republicans are on a vacation retreat this week, and Cruz and King were live from wherever they are, giving an interview on TV.

All I could think about was what was going on behind the wall from the room they were in? Pretty sure Peyton Manning and a gang load of hookers were in their partying it up with the rest of the GOP.

Republicans are on a vacation retreat this week, and Cruz and King were live from wherever they are, giving an interview on TV.

All I could think about was what was going on behind the wall from the room they were in? Pretty sure Peyton Manning and a gang load of hookers were in their partying it up with the rest of the GOP.
Jenna Jameson on site giving nobjobs?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT