POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gets ridiculed for thinking there is voter fraud (from the same group who thinks Russia rigged the election) and berates him for it. Mocked him and said if he thinks that then why not investigate it?

Trump sets them up and boom...does just that.

Now they have to backtrack on it because they have already backed themselves into a corner with their position on the election being rigged.

Exactly!

I don't put forth much effort when posting on here when it comes to grammar or punctuation. I just don't see the need for it. I think 99% of the stuff on here is some serious trolling, which is always entertaining.

Those of us that do add the "I see what you are saying" are quickly discarded because we don't play the game as it's supposedly meant to be played, I guess.

I'd like to think I would get along with everyone on here in a real setting, however I know there are one or two that I would rather not meet. That's doesn't mean I would meet anyone on here, lol. Message boards are message boards for a reason.
In the past I went from being a sucky musician to a not so sucky system tech/sound engineer. I bring this up only to lead into the fact that I belong to a forum/message board where you absolutely had to register by your actual name. I will tell you the discussions on that forum were carried out in a far different manner, due to that fact alone.

Anonymity, can change some people's name to Richard Cranium very quickly.

Happy times are here in America again. Couldn't be more happy with how Trump is doing things. He truly is making America great again. He has done more to help America out in 4 days than Obama did in 8 years.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I've said it before, but this is the place I anonymously vent about politics.

Talking politics in real life is just as dumb and terrible as doing it on here, so I don't do it.

I never plan on changing Cardkilla's mind. But I really do enjoy pointing out how dumb his thoughts are on every subject.

I'm definitely not going to drive to some old lady's house so I can berate her idiot son living in her basement in real life.

Real post, I kid you not.

f77391a82703488aa56b554290c2d294

[laughing] Media is trying to get Spicer to answer hypothetical questions about the inhumane treatment of illegal immigrants based on a fake document that's floating around.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Trump to investigate voter fraud. The guy plays the media like a fiddle.

"Trump cheated! Russia hacked our election and rigged the vote for Trump! He's not a legitimate President! We should investigate the election and impeach him!"

Ok, let's investigate the election

"WTF?!? The election was completely fair! There is no reason to believe anything fraudulent happened! Why would he investigate the election?!?!"

Gets ridiculed for thinking there is voter fraud (from the same group who thinks Russia rigged the election) and berates him for it. Mocked him and said if he thinks that then why not investigate it?

Trump sets them up and boom...does just that.

Now they have to backtrack on it because they have already backed themselves into a corner with their position on the election being rigged.

He baited them into calling for an investigation, and now he's going to use what is found to try to enforce voter I.D. laws.

Because even if he doesn't find proof of illegals voting, he's bound to find proof of the deceased and inmates voting, people registered in two or more counties, etc...

Trump put a freeze on the $221 million that Obama gave to Palestine. If Trump wants to gain major political points, take that money and try to fix the Flint water crisis. BOOM! Imagine the left trying to hate on that.

That would do wonders for the black vote especially considering it goes against what Dems always tell them and it just might actually help them, which is what the left doesn't want. It destroys everything they say.

Last edited:
Trump put a freeze on the $221 million that Obama gave to Palestine. If Trump wants to gain major political points, take that money and try to fix the Flint water crisis. BOOM! Imagine the left trying to hate on that.

That would do wonders for the black vote especially considering it goes against what Dems always tell them and it just might actually help them, which is what the left doesn't want.
A brilliant idea.

Their heads would explode lol.

Reactions: duke4life831
He baited them into calling for an investigation, and now he's going to use what is found to try to enforce voter I.D. laws.

Because even if he doesn't find proof of illegals voting, he's bound to find proof of the deceased and inmates voting, people registered in two or more counties, etc...
I just heard a douche on CNN saying "does voter fraud exist? of course". That's certainly a major change in positions.

The left being against protecting borders and voter ID laws fools no one. We know damn well why they're so hellbent on preventing those. It's not "suppression." It's so you can't cheat and keep importing millions of third world government dependent Dem voters.

How the hell is it racist to require an ID yet we need IDs to drive, fly, buy alcohol, get an apartment, get a job and opening a bank account but somehow the left thinks it's racist to require it to vote? Why is it not racist to require it for those other things?

The time is now! Put an end to their BS why we have the chance.

Uh oh, the left is going nuts and pointing out two of Trump's cabinet members are registered to vote in two states. Ha. They feel like this is a gotcha moment and it's hilarious. For one, it's not unusual to be registered to vote in two states if you move, which a lot of us do. Obviously I doubt the government is effective in removing people from the rolls.

I think I'm probably registered in two states but I'm not flying across the country to vote twice. But if this is their attempt to stop voter ID requirements, it's hilarious.

No matter the party, clean up the voter rolls and require ID. Don't care how you vote. If it shouldn't be counted, it shouldn't be counted.

Pretty funny occurrence today

Started first day at the company I transferred too

I was introduced as a trump supporter(as a joke, they had no clue if I am or not) got a bunch of laughs and moved on with the day.

Hour later an older white lady says "are you really a trump supporter" I reply "maybe"

She storms off and says "wel we will have nothing in common"

30 minutes later I was laughing about it with a few management members and they all walk off saying "if that's all it takes to get her to leave you alone, I'm gonna let her know I'm a trump supporter".

Trump is not a typical politician and he does not cater to either side of the aisle. He is going to do what he promised. Yes, some issues will be harder to fix than others with Congress being an issue, but sooner or later a lot of the haters are going to realize they have been bamboozoled by the media and that many of the things he is doing is going to benefit them as well as everyone else in America.

Just wait until he starts attacking the inner cities issue. Just look at how the union leaders reacted to meeting with him the other day. Democrats better be very worried right now because if he continues to actually solve real problems and gains the support of their typical voting bases (blacks, unions, etc) they will not be back in power for a long time. If his approval ratings keep going up the Dems will have no choice but to start playing ball with his agenda.

See here is the problem. What's to stop him from an EO placing himself as the dictator of America?

I know that seems silly/stupid but I'm curious.

See here is the problem. What's to stop him from an EO placing himself as the dictator of America?

Republicans and democrats would stop him from doing that. Also, his supporters wouldn't support it. This should be the least of anyones worries. People said Bush would declare himself a dictator too.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
I'm cool with Trump's EO's so far. Several were to repeal the EO's of Obama, then others were only to enforce laws that already are on the books. He has done absolutely nothing out of the ordinary or overreaching with his EO's.

Reactions: screwduke1
I'm cool with Trump's EO's so far. Several were to repeal the EO's of Obama, then others were only to enforce laws that already are on the books. He has done absolutely nothing out of the ordinary or overreaching with his EO's.
That is correct. Until he does something unconstitutional with his EOs(which he won't) I'm not worried about it. Trump being a dictator talk is just silly.

None of us would be for that even us Trump supporters. He'd quickly turn into a villain to try and do that. it would completely alter the perception of him if that were to occur.

Pretty funny occurrence today

Started first day at the company I transferred too

I was introduced as a trump supporter(as a joke, they had no clue if I am or not) got a bunch of laughs and moved on with the day.

Hour later an older white lady says "are you really a trump supporter" I reply "maybe"

She storms off and says "wel we will have nothing in common"

30 minutes later I was laughing about it with a few management members and they all walk off saying "if that's all it takes to get her to leave you alone, I'm gonna let her know I'm a trump supporter".
First day and on CatPaw. Atta boy!

Not having voted for Trump, it's pretty nice being able to sit back, watch, and then actually be pleased and pleasantly surprised with what he's doing.

On another note, can someone give me a comparison of the campaign promises Trump made and has already kept vs Obama's campaign promises he achieved over 8 years?

Not having voted for Trump, it's pretty nice being able to sit back, watch, and then actually be pleased and pleasantly surprised with what he's doing.

On another note, can someone give me a comparison of the campaign promises Trump made and has already kept vs Obama's campaign promises he achieved over 8 years?

If you are waiting for someone to answer both questions in one post, well......*crickets*

C3CjQ5AUkAI7AhK.jpg:large

These are the election numbers in New York counties. Those are massive. This was from a Trump Super PAC who thinks this alone is questionable. I'm more curious about California considering Orange County has been a Republican county for decades and miraculously it goes blue for the first time since the Great Depression. She won by 39,000 votes.

How does a county that easily voted for Romney over Obama in 2012 suddenly have 40,000 votes go the opposite way?

Not sure about a comparison, but I do know for a fact, the liberals who convinced themselves, trying to feel better about their situation, that Trump was only saying things to rally the base, and that he wouldn't possibly go through with it all are starting to realize that he meant every word of it and that he's a man of his word.

Not sure about a comparison, but I do know for a fact, the liberals who convinced themselves, trying to feel better about situation, that Trump was only saying things to rally the base, and that he wouldn't possibly go through with the all of the things that he said are starting to realize that he meant every word of it and he's a man of his word.

I disagree with part of that. I don't think even he believe most of what he promises, at least not to the word. I think he goes to the extreme in order to have wiggle room in negotiations. Set the bar at 100 knowing you can come back to 80, but you set it at 80, and you are stuck. Hope that made sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT