POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Until he makes unconstitutional EOs I don't have a problem with it. These are 100% legal which is good. I hope he makes the left eat these EOs.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Notmysuperbowl.jpg

If that wall physically gets build, I mean, that's historic and legendary. Everyone doubted that actually occurring but if that wall stands, that will be a historic symbol for Trump.

On an unrelated note, I see the Oscars are suddenly no longer "racist" again. If you all remember the outrage last year when blacks didn't get nominated, you'd get the reference. I don't watch any of these movies but I got a hoot out of the pandering as I knew it would happen. Basically, cry and bark loud enough until you get what you want and make sure to use the race card to achieve the goal.

Oh well, I'll never watch the garbage but it was just so predictable.

If that wall physically gets build, I mean, that's historic and legendary. Everyone doubted that actually occurring but if that wall stands, that will be a historic symbol for Trump.

On an unrelated note, I see the Oscars are suddenly no longer "racist" again. If you all remember the outrage last year when blacks didn't get nominated, you'd get the reference. I don't watch any of these movies but I got a hoot out of the pandering as I knew it would happen. Basically, cry and bark loud enough until you get what you want and make sure to use the race card to achieve the goal.

Oh well, I'll never watch the garbage but it was just so predictable.
If Trump get the wall built, he will easily go down as one of the greatest ever, just for that alone.

Its amazing when you think about that we've been around over 200 years and not a single President got a wall, or hell even just a fence built down there. Not one.

If Trump get the wall built, he will easily go down as one of the greatest ever, just for that alone.

Its amazing when you think about that we've been around over 200 years and not a single President got a wall, or hell even just a fence built down there. Not one.
your definition of 'greatest' is pretty damn low. Hmm, China and Soviet Russia are the only ones to build a wall, wonder why we haven't?

Trump could call for a temporary ban on the sell of weapons and you'd go right along at this point.

Before it's said and done, maybe even four years from now, a Democrat is going run on tearing the wall down.

Of course they will. Gotta knock it down to get millions of more Jorges and Pedros to come over to vote Democrat.

Trump is killing it and you'd never know it if you listened to the liberal media.
Getting control of that Syrian BS and Islamic migration is HUUUUUUGE!

BTW, The_Donald on Reddit is fantastic. I read this comment and got a laugh after someone posted an old tweet insulting Ariana Huff.

"Do you think that at some point, years from now, Trump's most legendary tweets will be collected into a kind of "holy book"? Old Testament for pre-election tweets, New Testament for tweets after he entered the race."

AXBlMxaoD10RcBu1pU_JR4_DuLw8i0Kl26dsqcAxwFg.png

SAVAGE! Meanwhile every Republican politician has acted like a total pussy. Media calls them Hitler and blames them for a death of some guy's wife years down the road, they'd reply "It's okay. I understand you feel that way but this is what we're going to do about policy."

Trump went in like a boss and gave them the finger from the start.

CusV91vWcAElN1v.jpg

Until he makes unconstitutional EOs I don't have a problem with it. These are 100% legal which is good. I hope he makes the left eat these EOs.
Touching more on this, imo, I don't think we'll have to worry about Trump overreaching and governing with EO's.

I'm sure he's well aware that if that's the path he chooses, then 4-8 years from now he'll be in the same exact situation Obama was just in, where the next man up can completely crush his legacy with the stroke of a pen.

I believe Trump's ego is way too big to allow his legacy to be erased so easily.

Of course they will. Gotta knock it down to get millions of more Jorges and Pedros to come over to vote Democrat.

Trump is killing it and you'd never know it if you listened to the liberal media.
Getting control of that Syrian BS and Islamic migration is HUUUUUUGE!

BTW, The_Donald on Reddit is fantastic. I read this comment and got a laugh after someone posted an old tweet insulting Ariana Huff.

"Do you think that at some point, years from now, Trump's most legendary tweets will be collected into a kind of "holy book"? Old Testament for pre-election tweets, New Testament for tweets after he entered the race."

AXBlMxaoD10RcBu1pU_JR4_DuLw8i0Kl26dsqcAxwFg.png

SAVAGE! Meanwhile every Republican politician has acted like a total pussy. Media calls them Hitler and blames them for a death of some guy's wife years down the road, they'd reply "It's okay. I understand you feel that way but this is what we're going to do about policy."

Trump went in like a boss and gave them the finger from the start.

CusV91vWcAElN1v.jpg
Trump literally has a tweet about everything. His tweets about Huma and Anthony Weiner years back are hilarious.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I just saw a commercial that said Jeff Sessions is a civil rights champion.

Welcome to the United States of Banana Republic. Our Ministry of Information is working overtime.

25a9e6d7c42d1a94bea2b16ee3345af1.jpg

I just saw a commercial that said Jeff Sessions is a civil rights champion.

Welcome to the United States of Banana Republic. Our Ministry of Information is working overtime.

25a9e6d7c42d1a94bea2b16ee3345af1.jpg
I heard that Michael Moore had the biggest boobs at the womens march on Washington D.C., And did you see those fat ass women marching there. I bet that's the hardest days work any of them ever did. Somebody said that Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day, than Michelle Obama did in 8 years.

It's really about the cost of healthcare that has made this a bigger issue. Every other major industrialized nation has universal healthcare. i'm certainly not advocating that the quality of their healthcare is better than the US because it most likely is not. However, with 20million not having any insurance at all and many others barely able to afford insurance due to completely out of control costs it becomes a problem.
Why does it cost thousands of dollars to set a cast for a simple broken arm? Why does my brother have to pay $600 for a small bottle of anti-seizure medicine for my nephew? Our system is pretty broken from drug costs to insurance companies to malpractice insurance costs for doctors to the blood sucking attorneys filing BS lawsuits...

Those costs are the way they are in part due to patients filing frivolous lawsuits for malpractice against doctors and hospitals. You want to lower the cost, then demand that the lower income people get better jobs (leave the minimum wage jobs to the high school kids where they belong), take better care of themselves and their damn kids.
Walk into an ER on any given day after 5pm and watch the people that come in. Tell me that they are highly functional contributing members of society. The people that broke the system are the same ones wanting more of a handout and free this and free that. They fcked up somewhere in life and refuse to take responsibility for it and put in the hard work to change it.

Why? Is everyone gonna get sick all at once? Keeping people healthy is such an awful goal. But have no problem worrying about aborting a sperm. It's just when they come out of the vagina that your give a f#$* ends.

I know how Universal healthcare works. I spent 10 years living in Europe, and saw first hand and spoke with citizens of the country that was hosting me. My ex-wife is half German, so there were plenty stories from her family about healthcare.
I never met a single foreign national that didn't wish their system was like ours was. They get tired of the leaches just like a lot of us do. If it's free people tend to abuse it, thus making it worse for those that really need it.
My honest feelings on abortion, if the mother wants to kill her unborn child, fine, but she should pay for it with her own life. Now tell me again, how I don't give a damn about a child that is killed by a selfish self-serving woman that sees herself as some kind of damn hero?!

Reactions: Moopyj
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me how...

• Keeping illegals from circumventing the immigration process and stealing jobs from ACTUAL American citizens, stealing government assistance, and committing crimes against American citizens
  • Decreasing our dependence on foreign oil
  • Strengthening the American dollar
  • Bringing jobs back to the U.S.A and out of the hands of citizens of China, India, etc.
  • Increasing the use of American steel and products made by Americans, in America
  • Reinforcing America's commitment to securing it's borders and territories
  • Keeping guns in the hands of American citizens, reinforcing the 2nd amendment
  • Decreasing China's stranglehold on the U.S. economy
  • Improving relations with Russia
Please tell me whats wrong with any of this, and please, keep opinions out of it. I wan't cold hard facts from the Trump haters on how and why this is not good for our country?

But he hasn't proved he's dumber than lek yet, so he's got that going for him, which is nice.

-LEK- is far from dumb. Probably one of the smartest fkcers on this board, if not the smartest. He is a hell of a debater and knows how to separate emotion from fact. I know you and him have issues, but lets not start slinging false facts. I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but he says it in a way that is debatable and not like two monkeys throwing sht in the zoo.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me how...

• Keeping illegals from circumventing the immigration process and stealing jobs from ACTUAL American citizens, stealing government assistance, and committing crimes against American citizens
  • Decreasing our dependence on foreign oil
  • Strengthening the American dollar
  • Bringing jobs back to the U.S.A and out of the hands of citizens of China, India, etc.
  • Increasing the use of American steel and products made by Americans, in America
  • Reinforcing America's commitment to securing it's borders and territories
  • Keeping guns in the hands of American citizens, reinforcing the 2nd amendment
  • Decreasing China's stranglehold on the U.S. economy
  • Improving relations with Russia
Please tell me whats wrong with any of this, and please, keep opinions out of it. I wan't cold hard facts from the Trump haters on how and why this is not good for our country?
I am optimistic that we are moving quickly, albeit the left is doing exactly what we'd expect. Anxious to see the results after a year.

Those costs are the way they are in part due to patients filing frivolous lawsuits for malpractice against doctors and hospitals

A small, tiny part is due to lawsuits in general. Not frivolous lawsuits. Frivolous med mal lawsuits never get off the ground despite what their pr efforts tell you.

A small, tiny part is due to lawsuits in general. Not frivolous lawsuits. Frivolous med mal lawsuits never get off the ground despite what their pr efforts tell you.

That may be true for the large hospitals, but for the small town facilities that's not entirely true. I was friends with the lawyer that worked at the hospital I used to work at, and the amount of money that place would spend to battle courts cases that were legit and not legit...insane! I'm sure for the bigger for profit hospitals that it's a lot different though, so my post wasn't entirely accurate, thanks for pointing it out.

-LEK- is far from dumb. Probably one of the smartest fkcers on this board, if not the smartest. He is a hell of a debater and knows how to separate emotion from fact. I know you and him have issues, but lets not start slinging false facts. I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but he says it in a way that is debatable and not like two monkeys throwing sht in the zoo.
[laughing]

I should have put a note at the bottom that said aside from posts dealing with ymmot31. Dude, I have no problem with you. The issues you two have are between the two of you, and none of my damn business. I shoot straight and treat each individual based on my own dealings with them. Just because I recognize LEK for being a quality poster on here a lot of the times doesn't mean I'm pro LEK or anti anyone else.

That may be true for the large hospitals, but for the small town facilities that's not entirely true. I was friends with the lawyer that worked at the hospital I used to work at, and the amount of money that place would spend to battle courts cases that were legit and not legit...insane! I'm sure for the bigger for profit hospitals that it's a lot different though, so my post wasn't entirely accurate, thanks for pointing it out.

I don't see why hospitals spent money on med mal defense. Didn't their insurance cover it?

Plus it sounds like this was a bit ago. I'm not sure about then. Now med mal costs so much, only major plaintiff firms will even take them. And they only take great cases.

So the notion the Healthcare industry puts out about needing tort reform for frivolous med mal cases running rampant just isn't true.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Our former president painted himself as a civil rights champion by pushing for tranny bathrooms while turning our inner cities into a war zone.

How'd that polling work out for you that you spent all year wasting your time posting on?
Oh, I dunno, Z. I'd say exponentially better than your damn kook-fart takes on Hillary winning the GD election.

Sit down and shut the hell up, Z. TIA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT