POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
u should have just said Dylan Roof. Unfortunately he was part of no organization that could be identified. That's the last one I remember. I bet his hatred comes from his family. South Carolina is ground zero
More boomerang idiocy. Just saw that the limo the "protesters" trashed and set on fire wasn't owned by a rich, fat cat Republican attending the inauguration like they thought.

Instead it was owned by a Muslim immigrant. His limo service only includes that one limo and one employee, his driver. He said everything he has is invested into the business.

The damage to the limo is in the six figures and he thinks insurance probably isn't going to cover it. He fears this is going to put him out of business, cause him to lose everything and ruin his life.
God bless that man. Trump could make some noise helping him out. Have a beer summit with him.

Yup, if you can't refute statistics or it doesn't bend to your world view, rail on the source. Meanwhile the right quotes Breitbart and World Nut Daily. Believe it or not, even the Heritage Foundation, a bastion of right wing circle jerks, has some material worth referencing, because it's backed up with data.

I applaud Trump for wanting to move the Embassy to Jerusalem to bring 'peace' to the Middle East. However, if even 1 American dies because of this, I just know you guys will hold the same hate for him as you do for Hillary over Benghazi.

I also know you will hold him accountable when the pipelines inevitably leak and destroy water supplies. Oil that most likely won't be going to a single pump in America. Nor do a single thing to bring down the price of gas.

Trump may do well in bringing some jobs back to the U.S. Everything else looks like a disaster waiting to happen. His trade policies with regards to NAFTA, could also destroy jobs in those same states he took from Hillary. They are the most dependent on NAFTA trade. We shall see. Glad I don't need the gov't to create jobs for me.
Why? You never held Hillary responsible you hypocrite. Every time you post you show just how dumb you really are.

Reactions: drawing_dead
Tell us more about taxes in those countries. NOTHING in life is free, there is always a price to be paid.
much higher than here. Killa is just angry, he needs a penis transplant (his nub is not enough) and he has no insurance to pay for it.

Good evening, rubes!

4 days in, and what's your boy done so far? Defend his crowd sizes? Attack the media? Throw a few twitter-tantrums like a child? Is it sinking in yet to you idiots that this clown isn't going to accomplish anything that he said he would?
Have you been paying attention? He has signed several EO's getting things started, shown how corrupt the liberal media is, he has mobilized and energized the far left wingnuts into showing why you guys lost the election by making them show their true colors over and over again solidifying his 2nd term already. Pretty good for starters.

Quite obvious you live in a CNN bubble. Repeating every single talking point from today.

BTW, the VA "gotcha" drivel has already been addressed, and turned completely on its head.

Matter of fact, the reporter who asked Spencer the question looked like an even bigger dumbass than you after he answered.

Reactions: Moopyj
The VA was part of it but the answer is logical and simple. Democrats are slow playing the nominations, one of them is the VA nominee.

Since they're doing that, Trump had no choice but to keep Obama's people in place, the same people who have oversaw the atrocities that have taken place at the VA.

Trump doesn't want those morons having the power to make decisions and hire even more morons, so he put an end to the hiring until his nominee is confirmed, and his own people are put into place.

Last edited:
Great Facebook post:

I'm a woman who wants equal rights with men....
Except I don't want to pay for birth control while men pay for condoms.
Oh and I want to be able to kill my baby while men have no say.
I also want free mammograms but men can still pay for prostate screening.
I want equal pay with the freedom to take more time off work for raising a family, but God forbid men get time off for raising a family.
Men can go to prison for false rape accusations but I still want to be let off the hook if I lie.
I want my paid maternity leave but please continue leaving paternity leave in the dark.
I don't want to be objectified but I stand behind celebrities who consistently pose naked, and it's obviously all the man's fault.
I want anyone to have the opportunity to come into our country undocumented for a better life but I refuse to go to their country where I'm forced to walk 30 feet behind my husband and cover my face. I'd rather walk for days in the USA because I'm mad I have to pay for tampons.
And lastly, on the women's march website I want the Unity Principles to seem reasonable, inclusive and ethical for all genders, but I'm going to call it a women's march because bringing mass attention to healthcare and society's standards for both women AND men would just be absurd.

We want to be "equal" but we're going to leave men out while doing so, because women are clearly so entitled... *ahem* I mean "oppressed" in the USA.

The "morons" that they need are doctors and nurses dude, geezus, what is Fox News telling you people? [roll]
Umm.. have you not seen what has been happening at the VA? I don't care if they are nurses and doctors, they're still morons and they're being hired by Obama's people, also morons. That's why the VA is in the shape it's in, because it's ran by morons, who are hiring morons.

Yeah, let's let morons continue to hire more morons. Their judgment of quality of worker has worked so well. Bottom line is, Trump doesn't want the people responsible for the mess to continue have the power to make decisions and be able to hire people.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
You're full of shit, period. I'd debate it with you but my posts only last a few minutes so it wouldn't be worth it. But yeah, you're full of shit.

I'm not surprised that you're a tard when it comes to the Crusades or Muslim conquests. You all are so dumb. You should seriously be forced to live in an Islamic nation and let's see how much you like it.

How have you not got an IP ban here?

I'm not surprised that you're a tard when it comes to the Crusades or Muslim conquests. You all are so dumb. You should seriously be forced to live in an Islamic nation and let's see how much you like it.

How have you not got an IP ban here?

Muslims suck too. I hate all religions equally. They have all set our civilization back hundreds if not thousands of years.

Been IP banned twice, workin on my third.

Sally Boynton Brown=Idiot. She will probably be the next DNC chair, for the Democrates the more radical the better.

Muslims suck too. I hate all religions equally. They have all set our civilization back hundreds if not thousands of years.

Been IP banned twice, workin on my third.
Or, possibly, they may have "restricted" us enough to have prevented us from wiping ourselves out.
You do sound a lot like a guy that formerly posted here....not quite as refined, but a similarity.

Yet every other major industrialized country has universal healthcare unlike the US
It seems you are a proponent of universal healthcare. I'm for it, too, provided everyone pays the same portion of their income for the coverage and that decisions relative to treatment are made at the discretion of the patient, his physician. What's your plan?

It's really about the cost of healthcare that has made this a bigger issue. Every other major industrialized nation has universal healthcare. i'm certainly not advocating that the quality of their healthcare is better than the US because it most likely is not. However, with 20million not having any insurance at all and many others barely able to afford insurance due to completely out of control costs it becomes a problem.
Why does it cost thousands of dollars to set a cast for a simple broken arm? Why does my brother have to pay $600 for a small bottle of anti-seizure medicine for my nephew? Our system is pretty broken from drug costs to insurance companies to malpractice insurance costs for doctors to the blood sucking attorneys filing BS lawsuits...
I'm not optimistic it will ever be fixed because of the goal to have 100% of the population insured. People who look at the healthcare issue want to ignore basic economics for some reason. For example, the way insurance covers basic office visits. Economics 101 tells you that if you lower the marginal cost of buying anything, healthcare included, demand will go up. When demand increases you get shortages of the product (having to wait for appointments and procedures). In a free market, there is a supply side response where prices go up and the number of suppliers increase until there is a market clearing price that brings everything back into balance again. However, with insurance trying to contain costs, and keeping copays low, there will not be a supply side response to the increased demand like you would see in a free market.

Universal coverage is a horrible idea for the quality of healthcare. If we could introduce more market forces and competition back into healthcare, it would go a long way toward containing costs. That, however, would require less insurance coverage and more out of pocket payments to providers so they have to compete for business on price and quality of the services provided.

Reactions: Moopyj and ram1955
It's like you didn't even read where it was tied to conservative hate groups, and ignored the facts, and then stated an opinion contrary to facts. I see the snowflakes liked it. Feelings, man. Not sure why I post evidence, most of you go with feelings anyway.

Also, nice quip defending the poor innocent skin heads at end. Nice touch. :joy::joy::joy:
The reason that I didn't even read where it was tied to conservative hate groups? Because it wasn't in your link. I have no idea why you are referring to feelings and snowflakes and I am still waiting for any link suggesting that conservative groups were responsible for any violence in the last year. Moreover, I don't defend skinheads but I was only trying in advance to counter an anticipated SJW argument from you about what happened in California. The two incidents in California last year were the closest things to an argument that you could possibly present, but, again, and not to defend skinheads, your team started the violence, and the police were 100 percent confident in saying so.

Now, if you can, respond to the SJW riots in DC, Portland, and the race riots in Baltimore, Milwaukee, and Charlotte; and other documented snowflake misbehavior and get back with me with comparable reports of right wing activity- that's going to be as easy to find as a cute female protester this weekend, which, is to say, impossible.. Try to find me a right wing equivalent of Soros, and try to find me comparable idiocy from his counterparts' minions, snowflake. I'm patiently waiting.

By the way, you have invaded my safe space. I'm a snowflake and I've had enough of your microaggressions. Blocked.

Last edited:
I'd call this a good start:

Freeze government hiring (except national security releated)
Authorize Keystone & Dakota Pipelines (also move to use primarily U.S. made steel for these)
Withdraw from TPP trade agreement
Order issues to prepare for the repeal of Obamacare
Freeze implementation of 11th hour Obama additions to federal law.
Meet with Auto Makers to see that new plants are built in the U.S rather than Canada/Mexico that will sell into U.S. markets.

More in 4 days than Obama in 8 years.

Trump to do EOs on illegal immigration tomorrow and refugees. Wait til you see the lib freakout over this.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-exclusive-idUSKBN1582XQ?il=0

It'll be total historic meltdown.

Call me a conspiracy kook, whatever, makes no difference to me. I'm very secure in claiming, without any evidence, that illegals vote in American elections.

No one will ever convince me otherwise. I don't care if it's three million or one. Bottom line is, it's happening, it shouldn't be happening, and it's something that's easily avoidable.

You have to be in serious denial to think otherwise.

We are full on EO crazy.

Let's just be a dictatorship and end the congress/senate!

Christ
I thought we were treading a dangerous path when Obama started getting EO crazy. It's created a precedent moving forward that every president will now do the same. We are essentially evolving into term limited dictatorship this way.

Reactions: duke4life831
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT