POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know why you want to believe the way you do. You have a conclusion that must be supported. But the facts show you are wrong.

Some cultures had cannibal flesh markets. Some nomadic tribes stole freely from other tribes for survival without a hint of guilt. This is easy. Morals are shaped by society and basic survival instincts. You might even call them intuitive over time.

As I said, defining morality is an ongoing struggle. I could type pages on the subject, but really don't feel like it at the moment. There's too much positive moral change underway as a result of the election and I want to consume the good news and celebrate. :)
We all have conclusions we strive to support.
Agree on the good news of days since the election.

Yet every other major industrialized country has universal healthcare unlike the US
Well, the unaffordable care act was a try - just not a good one. Seriously though, it makes sense to have some form of basic national healthcare but we have so many other problems with the 'healtcare industry' that need to be sorted out first. Drug costs, overhaul of the malpractice insurance for doctors, overhaul our litigation system where people can sue/be sued frivolously. Get some of these things in order that shoot costs through the roof and then we might get some kind of universal healthcare that makes sense.

Yet every other major industrialized country has universal healthcare unlike the US
But there's a big downside to that. You parrot only what you're told. Go read up and try looking at the negatives as well, then come back and tell me which outweighs which.

Universal healthcare is not a problem as long decisions are made solely by patient being guided by physician. Unfortunately, in how many of those countries does gov have input in treatment options? Not to mention, how can it be paid for without raising taxes on ANYONE?

There is no particular reason to believe that any set number of these hate crimes was committed by a conservative individual, let alone a conservative group. For example, one recent hate crime, motivated either by race or anti-disability bias or both, occurred in Chicago, and it was allegedly committed by four black people against a mentally disabled white victim. This crime will appear in the statistics, but it's obviously not a crime committed by a conservative group. It's likely that these four idiots in Chicago probably lean to the left politically, to the extent that they have political views at all, but, even at that, it's a stretch to even try to tie them to a liberal group. Similarly, to consider two of the more famous right-wing oriented hate crimes in recent memory, the Byrd dragging death and the Sheppard murder- perhaps these idiots who committed these acts had some kind of Nazi leanings, but they weren't part of any conservative organization.

Here's the reality- almost all organized violence in 2016 of any strictly political nature (as opposed to deranged individuals acting alone) was leftist. From BLM directed race riots to non-BLM directed race riots, from Baltimore to Charlotte, to Milwaukee, to violent assaults and vandalism at Trump rallies, to the idiocy in D.C and other places on Friday, to the idiocy in Portland and other places after the election....it just goes on and on, and it's all from the Left. That also includes the skinhead vs. SJW brawls in California, which were provoked by the SJWs and not the skinheads.
It's like you didn't even read where it was tied to conservative hate groups, and ignored the facts, and then stated an opinion contrary to facts. I see the snowflakes liked it. Feelings, man. Not sure why I post evidence, most of you go with feelings anyway.

Also, nice quip defending the poor innocent skin heads at end. Nice touch. :joy::joy::joy:

Call me a conspiracy kook, whatever, makes no difference to me. I'm very secure in claiming, without any evidence, that illegals vote in American elections.

No one will ever convince me otherwise. I don't care if it's three million or one. Bottom line is, it's happening, it shouldn't be happening, and it's something that's easily avoidable.
Uh, wasn't it Trump voters caught trying to vote multiple times? [roll]

I've never understood the left's battle cry for universal healthcare. Long as lines to see a Doctor, waiting list for weeks if not months for appointments. The list goes on and on.
Why? Is everyone gonna get sick all at once? Keeping people healthy is such an awful goal. But have no problem worrying about aborting a sperm. It's just when they come out of the vagina that your give a f#$* ends.

Britain's National Health Service is failing. The rest of European health services are in danger due to the millions of migrants flooding into Europe looking for handouts. Universal Care is too expensive despite the all the rationing of care that is used in Europe. In short, our system is better if you have a job and insurance but their's is better for those on the dole.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...errun-and-hospitals-are-broke-what-went-wrong

I've never understood the left's battle cry for universal healthcare. Long as lines to see a Doctor, waiting list for weeks if not months for appointments. The list goes on and on.
It's really about the cost of healthcare that has made this a bigger issue. Every other major industrialized nation has universal healthcare. i'm certainly not advocating that the quality of their healthcare is better than the US because it most likely is not. However, with 20million not having any insurance at all and many others barely able to afford insurance due to completely out of control costs it becomes a problem.
Why does it cost thousands of dollars to set a cast for a simple broken arm? Why does my brother have to pay $600 for a small bottle of anti-seizure medicine for my nephew? Our system is pretty broken from drug costs to insurance companies to malpractice insurance costs for doctors to the blood sucking attorneys filing BS lawsuits...

However, with 20million not having any insurance at all and many others barely able to afford insurance due to completely out of control costs it becomes a problem.
That number has been proven to be false. The majority of those 20 million the Democrats claim would be covered by Medicaid if there wasn't Obamacare.

Reactions: drawing_dead
California is gearing up just in case of voter I.D. laws. They're now allowing illegals to have a driver's license, but there's only the slightest distinction between the illegals' I.D. and official California state I.D. You have to be actively looking to spot the shit. That's not on accident.

*Edited to add picture

CA-DLs-COMPARED.jpg
This is fascinating, very telling of an agenda and scary as hell all rolled into one.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
That number has been proven to be false. The majority of those 20 million the Democrats claim would be covered by Medicaid if there wasn't Obamacare.
Whatever it is, don't care. I'm just pointing some things out about our healthcare industry and problems we have with it. Not really a fan of a 1 system universal healthcare but would like something for those that can't afford it. Should everyone get the same level of care regardless of whether they pay or not? Not necessarily.

Good evening, rubes!

4 days in, and what's your boy done so far? Defend his crowd sizes? Attack the media? Throw a few twitter-tantrums like a child? Is it sinking in yet to you idiots that this clown isn't going to accomplish anything that he said he would?

I'd call this a good start:

Freeze government hiring (except national security releated)
Authorize Keystone & Dakota Pipelines (also move to use primarily U.S. made steel for these)
Withdraw from TPP trade agreement
Order issues to prepare for the repeal of Obamacare
Freeze implementation of 11th hour Obama additions to federal law.
Meet with Auto Makers to see that new plants are built in the U.S rather than Canada/Mexico that will sell into U.S. markets.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Would you be OK with requiring ID to vote, if those IDs were free to all eligible voters?

That's what I'm saying. Make it free and they no longer have an argument. Think about that. Their idiotic claim that legal citizens can't pay $22 is so stupid and makes no sense but go ahead and make it free and then let's hear the excuse.

"Oh, well, blacks, Latinos and Muslims can't possibly find the DMV."

Alright, we will offer a service to drive to your freaking house.

"Well, uh...racist!"

That's what I'm saying. Make it free and they no longer have an argument. Think about that. Their idiotic claim that legal citizens can't pay $22 is so stupid and makes no sense but go ahead and make it free and then let's hear the excuse.

"Oh, well, blacks, Latinos and Muslims can't possibly find the DMV."

Alright, we will offer a service to drive to your freaking house.

"Well, uh...racist!"
It's so absurd and EVERYBODY knows there is voter fraud in this country. Hell, Obama encouraged illegals to go vote! It's not rocket science and it's not demeaning - see what they do in a couple of other countries.http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421292/voter-id-other-countries-require
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421292/voter-id-other-countries-require
http://www.snopes.com/mexico-voter-id/

Reactions: mdlUK.1
It's like you didn't even read where it was tied to conservative hate groups, and ignored the facts, and then stated an opinion contrary to facts. I see the snowflakes liked it. Feelings, man. Not sure why I post evidence, most of you go with feelings anyway.

Also, nice quip defending the poor innocent skin heads at end. Nice touch. :joy::joy::joy:

SPLC.

If IDs were mailed to every eligible voter, sure.
I just think it's hilarious that he delegitimizes his win with his small pecker syndrome.

racist much? you think black people are too incompetent to get a damn i.d. on their own? voter i.d. laws are only contested by the left because of illegals. it has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with black people. they don't want to prevent their other groups from being able to cast illegal votes.

it's got to be Dee, right? who else can get so many different accounts verified so quickly and ready to post without mod help.
They don't require that anymore. All you have to do is sign up with a new email, click on the verification link they send and your good to go.

Good evening, rubes!

4 days in, and what's your boy done so far? Defend his crowd sizes? Attack the media? Throw a few twitter-tantrums like a child? Is it sinking in yet to you idiots that this clown isn't going to accomplish anything that he said he would?
He's already accomplished the most important task: beating your candidate(s).

I believe DJT could bring this country together like he promised by throwing the gangster pedophiles in our government, elite families, entertainment industry in jail where they belong. If he exposes the mass corruption and hold them accountable the people in this country will back him 100%.

Bullshit. Learn some basic history.
Where would you like to start? In 1095 when Pope Urban responded to muslim invasion of Christian lands? or the period from around the 630's to the 730's when muslims overran predominately Christian lands in SE Europe, Northern Africa and the middle east? Entire communities taken MILITARILY by muslims.
muslims are aggressive now just like they were then. Unfortunately, Christians were just the opposite then, like they are now. Christians ultimately responded with force when muslims interfered with Christian pilgrimages to holy sites.

Christians have NEVER attacked muslim holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
I would cite my sources but have packed my books on the subject in preparation for a move. If you are interested, I'd encourage you to read the article: "Four Myths about the Crusades" by Crawford.

Christians, and our Jewish brethren, currently have a pretty significant upper hand when it comes to military power. The Muslims keep this shit up and the Western World may finally decide enough is enough and start taking out a few minarets.

And our Russian and Chinese brethren will either get on board or, at most, sit idly by and watch the fireworks show.

More boomerang idiocy. Just saw that the limo the "protesters" trashed and set on fire wasn't owned by a rich, fat cat Republican attending the inauguration like they thought.

Instead it was owned by a Muslim immigrant. His limo service only includes that one limo and one employee, his driver. He said everything he has is invested into the business.

The damage to the limo is in the six figures and he thinks insurance probably isn't going to cover it. He fears this is going to put him out of business, cause him to lose everything and ruin his life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT