POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Omg! We have healthy options on food now. Some smart people don't want to be part of our 40% obesity rate. The world is ending!
Good morning from Joe Biden's America.

Fo9-J2sXEAAt2c6

I believe this is one reason why as well you've seen no reaction from the WH. Ohio didnt vote for them so to hell with them they think.
Kind of like the Nashville floods of 2010 (?) with Obama as I recall.
I was reading an old article from the Harvard Business Review (1995) and it's discussing both the media and the government and why the news isn't truth.

"The U.S. press, like the U.S. government, is a corrupt and troubled institution. Corrupt not so much in the sense that it accepts bribes but in a systemic sense. It fails to do what it claims to do, what it should do, and what society expects it to do.

The news media and the government are entwined in a vicious circle of mutual manipulation, mythmaking, and self-interest. Journalists need crises to dramatize news, and government officials need to appear to be responding to crises. Too often, the crises are not really crises but joint fabrications. The two institutions have become so ensnared in a symbiotic web of lies that the news media are unable to tell the public what is true and the government is unable to govern effectively."
1995....less than 30 years. Can you imagine the Harvard of today putting something like that out?

Quick, cheap, effective.

“In Utah, firing squads consisted of five volunteer law enforcement officers[13][14] from the county in which the conviction of the offender took place. The five executioners were equipped with .30-30-caliber rifles and off-the-shelf Winchester 150-grain (9.7 g) SilverTip ammunition. Gilmore was restrained and hooded, and the shots were fired at a distance of 20 feet (6.1 m), aiming at the chest.”

But not only did the right not even try, they repealed even that watered-down version. Like I already said. So by your own logic if what Obama did was bad, what Trump did was much worse. You just keep digging deeper.
🤦‍♂️
You are the one that lied and pretended that Obama enacted a regulation that would have stopped the Ohio tragedy but for Trump’s reversal. Because Obama’s regulation was in no way related, you simply pulled a TDS lie. And, BY YOUR illogic, Biden is to blame, because he never addressed the issue. Again, stop being a political hack.

A few years ago, one of my sons graduated from Gatton Academy at WKU. The state run stem school issues dual credit for high school and college. 300-400 high school sophomores apply and 100 are accepted for their jr year. All students attend regular WKU classes. At the end of their senior year, the students walk at their hometown high school graduation and at Gatton. The graduates have two years of wku under their belts. My son had 70 hours.

Every Gatton student is under a complete scholarship. Tuition, room, board, books and fees are all included.

Not necessarily the smartest kids in the state, but the smartest that are willing to start college away from home two years early.

All of that background to make my point. In the Gatton graduation program, each student's parents were recognized. It was over a 90% clip that the mother, father, and child all had the same last name. I was quite amazed that in a group of people, gathered at a secular event, were all married for at least 18 years and could look back at what that union produced.

If my son's county high school were to do that, I'll speculate it would be in the 40-50% range.

Dumbest people on the planet. So sorry to Florida.
That articles headline is a complete and idiotic lie. There’s no reason a 16, 17 year old shouldn’t be able to carry a weapon unsupervised. They drive cars unsupervised.

The article states that 14 years olds and younger carry ARs in the street. Why would you restrict the right of responsible teenagers when “kids with ARs” sounds like exactly what it is: a problem with certain areas and people.

Vanity Fair is trash anyway but this is quite a self-own: “The communities we created through the welfare state are so effing awful that kids carry machine guns, so everybody else’s rights must be restricted”!

[laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT