POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're right. He should have targeted the imbred christian hillbilly.
the simple question is where in it in hill billy beliefs that require a person to kill non believers? Can you cite any examples? b/c I can cite 3 TODAY all from Islam. Do you not agree that the belief system of this RELIGION needs to under go a major reformation? Like as in to agree not to kill people? Not to rape women? Is that too much to ask of Muslims? When has a white hillbilly done something like this in the name of a greater scheme? (ie. hill billyism) on the flip side you have a major belief system sweeping Europe violentally all ENABLED by people like you. Do you not see that?

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...tein-wanted/amp/?client=ms-android-tmobile-us

Green Party nominee Jill Stein’s presidential vote recount in Michigan may have turned up massive voter irregularities — in the Democratic stronghold of Detroit.

Now it’s Republican leaders who are demanding an investigation to determine why a third of the city’s voting machines registered more ballots than actual voters, the Detroit News reported.

Ruth Johnson, the Republican secretary of state, is launching an audit.

Republican state Sen. Patrick Colbeck called the probe a good start on the suspicious results turned up in Detroit, which Hillary Clinton won with 95 percent of the vote.

The Detroit News found voting scanning machines at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts — 37 percent — tabulated more ballots than the number of actual voters counted in the poll books.

“There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal,” Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers, told the paper.

Reactions: ymmot31
I'm counting the 4 in Washington and the one in Maine. I don't think being replaced counts as they'll vote Hillary.

The vote in Maine isn't from a faithless elector. It's from the 3rd congressional district which Trump one on election night.

Edit - there was an attempt in Maine but they wouldn't allow it, typical lib hypocrites.

Last edited:
the simple question is where in it in hill billy beliefs that require a person to kill non believers? Can you cite any examples? b/c I can cite 3 TODAY all from Islam. Do you not agree that the belief system of this RELIGION needs to under go a major reformation? Like as in to agree not to kill people? Not to rape women? Is that too much to ask of Muslims?

Yeah, islam has brainwashed its followers to believe a bunch of bullshit just like christianity has. They are both equally bad.

You're right. He should have targeted the imbred christian hillbilly.
What is your weird obsession with hillbillies?
Yeah, islam has brainwashed its followers to believe a bunch of bullshit just like christianity has. They are both equally bad.
I'm not religious by any means, but pretty sure Christianity isn't stuck in the 7th century like Islam is. Even trying to compare the two just goes to show what a simple minded schmuck you really are.

What is your weird obsession with hillbillies?

I'm not religious by any means, but pretty sure Christianity isn't stuck in the 7th century like Islam is. Even trying to compare the two just goes to show what a simple minded schmuck you really are.
Why? Why the comparison o Christianity? bro we had 3 muslim terrorst attacks today? THREE! INnocent people are dying. Please find me in the past 20 years someone who has explicitily in the name of Jesus Christ killed someone? Equally bad? For God's sake man will you please wake up? Why can't we as a world say "hey Islam, your beliefs are a little off the chart wacko ok? So you nations who follow Islam must find a way to re interpret the Koran so it doesn't make kids want to go plant a nail bomb in a bush in Germany (which a kid did twice but was cought). Would that be too much to ask? To say "hey mosques can you please stop teaching your followers that terrorism is heroic?

I know you hate white people. That's fine hate as much as you want. I won't demand that your opinions be labelled as hate speech. The movement of a global domination of western civilization is under way. It is really happening bro. And the way I see it, the more people like you who pander to people of this faith , the more that AMerica will become a nation under Allah.

And the democrat party is about to jump in bed with Keith Ellison. I mean do you choose not to connect the dots or are you in favor of embracing Islam as the religion of this country.

Last edited:
Windy is a bigot labelist with a hillbilly fetish

Not really a fetish. More of a fascination. I really do try to understand how in this day and age, with a vast amount of information readily available at your fingertips, that you all could still be so incredibly stupid.

Not really a fetish. More of a fascination. I really do try to understand how in this day and age, with a vast amount of information readily available at your fingertips, that you all could still be so incredibly stupid.
what is an example of information at your finger tips and acting stupidly?

Not really a fetish. More of a fascination.
But why the fascination? Are you one those that think people in Kentucky still run around barefooted?

Do you also not realize that you're not the only one posting on this board that doesn't actually live in Kentucky?

[laughing] You're a simple, simple man.

Reactions: Moopyj
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT