POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sex - biological and physiological characteristics such as reproductive organs, chromosomes, hormones, etc.
Gender - social characteristics such as roles, behaviors, identities, etc.

Hope this helps a little 😁

gen·der​

(jĕn′dər)
n. a. Either of the two divisions, designated female and male, by which most organisms are classified on the basis of their reproductive organs and functions; sex.

sex​

(sĕks)
n. Either of the two divisions, designated female and male, by which most organisms are classified on the basis of their reproductive organs and functions:

Respectfully, the Griner-Whelan debate has much more to do with social standing than race. And has much more to do with the actual “crime” than race. If America was so racist than explain why Trevor Reed was released in a prison swap with Russia while Griner was imprisoned there at the same time. If the Biden administration is so anti-white, why not prioritize Griner over Reed too? The argument doesn’t stand up

LOL..that kool-aid must be awesome.

The fact that Trevor Reed, a white male, was released over seven months before Britney Griner, a black female, maybe gives some kind of example that neither race or gender have any kind of factor in who gets released. I did argue, however, that her being a famous person did cause some more pressure on Biden to get her released sooner. If one factor (social standing) has SOMETHING (as in more than nothing) to do with this situation and other factors (race and gender) have NOTHING (as in a zero amount) then the phrase “more to do with” doesn’t automatically acknowledge anything.
Yeah, you are scrambling because you know damn well that race and sexual orientation played a role. That is why the press secretary mentioned both during her presser yesterday. We have all lived here over the past few years. Don’t try and recreate the Dem Party contrary to what we all know. And, you know and admitted. Candor is a virtue. Stop back peddling and spinning.

Yeah, you are scrambling because you know damn well that race and sexual orientation played a role. That is why the press secretary mentioned both during her presser yesterday. We have all lived here over the past few years. Don’t try and recreate the Dem Party contrary to what we all know. And, you know and admitted. Candor is a virtue. Stop back peddling and spinning.
less scrambling, more trying to explain to how having SOME is less than NONE. you can't seem to grasp that.

iu

Keep an eye on your luggage at the airport because Bidens DOE superstar may steal it...

Sinema flips off the left. She may not vote the "right" way most of the time, but it is a giant middle finger to Biden and his extreme liberal policies. Hopefully Manchin will follow.
Senate:
49 Republicans
48 Democrats
3 Independents 2 of which vote with Democrats with the 3rd to be determined. This could be big for Republicans or nothing.

thank you for adding so much to this spirited debate with that throw away line
There is no debate. You are wrong...end of story. And since you seem to have a tough time recently with understanding the English language....

de·bate
/dəˈbāt/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
There is nothing impressive about your belief that everyone who does not love Mitch like you love Mitch can be placed into some stereotypical box.

But, that is what makes you the Mitchophant.
I don't love Mitch. Don't care who the Pub Senate Leader is with a few exceptions. I just appreciate that he'll take the job few others want despite all the b!tching towards him. Amazing no one else comes close to gathering his support yet he takes all the crap outside the Senate. That's what I admire.

Why is it few others even want the job & they then get even less support? You & everyone else who do nothing but b!tch owe us that. But you won't deliver.

Oh yea, he basically invented the KY Republican Party. Was on live support when he came along. I admire that too.

Now b!tch away some more with no alternative plan.

Reactions: sambowieshin
None of these hires are based on qualifications. Just meant to be shocking and to give the majority of the country the finger. Stuff like this has Obama’s fingerprints all over it.
Exactly what i posted here when they made the tranny rachael levine a navy admiral. i said they are now just rubbing our noses in it.

Last edited:
Senate:
49 Republicans
48 Democrats
3 Independents 2 of which vote with Democrats with the 3rd to be determined. This could be big for Republicans or nothing.

I am not really worried about the votes going forward, as Kamala will be told where to put her X. The key in this is that a major player from the democratic party has stated her party consists of a bunch of blithering idiots and she doesn't want to be counted as one. And Igor winning in PA probably was the tipping point.

There is no debate. You are wrong...end of story. And since you seem to have a tough time recently with understanding the English language....

de·bate
/dəˈbāt/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.
just because you disagree with me, that doesn't automatically mean i'm wrong. vice versa. good work for finding one of many definitions of a word to try and make it seem like i dont know what debate means. it doesnt always have to be a "formal discussion in a public meeting or legislative assembly"

America is so racist that when a man who does nothing and a black woman who brings weed to a foreign airport are held in detention abroad and a dictator gives you a choice of which one you want in exchange for the world's biggest arms dealer that's contributed to endless death. You immediately pick the one that's openly stated she hates the country.

But 400 yrs ago in 1619 or something
This.

Respectfully, the Griner-Whelan debate has much more to do with social standing than race. And has much more to do with the actual “crime” than race. If America was so racist than explain why Trevor Reed was released in a prison swap with Russia while Griner was imprisoned there at the same time. If the Biden administration is so anti-white, why not prioritize Griner over Reed too? The argument doesn’t stand up
Why don't you tell us how Otto Warmbier broke the law.

I don't love Mitch. Don't care who the Pub Senate Leader is with a few exceptions. I just appreciate that he'll take the job few others want despite all the b!tching towards him. Amazing no one else comes close to gathering his support yet he takes all the crap outside the Senate. That's what I admire.

Why is it few others even want the job & they then get even less support? You & everyone else who do nothing but b!tch owe us that. But you won't deliver.

Oh yea, he basically invented the KY Republican Party. Was on live support when he came along. I admire that too.

VH, show us here where you have criticized Mitch. LOL

Even when you have misperceived someone’s comment as critical of McConnell, you defended. You attack people who criticize him. We have all witnessed it.

Independent thought? From the party that calls their own people RINO’s when they don’t agree? That’s rich my dude.
Because there’s main conservative principles and then independent issues. It’s like calling yourself a Kentucky fan but then don’t even root for Kentucky.

Plenty of issues we disagree on. But the left is uniform in every new crazy shit that comes along like dudes winning women’s sports, drag queen story hour, teachers grooming kids. Plus, 100% support of Big Pharma/corporate media, Ukraine, etc. There is absolutely no deviation in thought from any of you or you’re condemned.

We know every single opinion you’re going to have because it’s the same across your platform. Then if someone disagrees, your side will rush to harass them into submission. Like a cult.

Since 1973 only 2 Democrats have been elected to the Senate from Kentucky, Huddleston and Ford. The Republican Party was not on life support when Mitch got elected.

he didn't...North Korea is just run by an insane man. Obama couldnt get him home, Trump did. I say good on him for doing that. why not celebrate when American citizens can come home instead of comparing cases?
Who says I am not celebrating? I'm throwing a Britney is free party at my house tonight. I invited all the AA ladies over 6 ft 8 that I know to celebrate with me.

What response are you expecting to get from me here?

I don’t believe things the gov says.
I don’t believe things the media says.

Why? Cause both have very consistent history of lying to the American people.

Now big tech deletes anything if it doesn’t fit the narrative. Truth is irrelevant.

It’s all become Orwellian.
Who has to believe the government? Gather information from a variety of sources and use common sense. Of course you must first possess common sense so that may be a challenge for you.
Of course you choose to believe people that tell you to not believe “the media” so that they can lie to you. You probably think Alex Jones is a beacon of truth and that Jews possess space lasers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT