POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who has to believe the government? Gather information from a variety of sources and use common sense. Of course you must first possess common sense so that may be a challenge for you.
Of course you choose to believe people that tell you to not believe “the media” so that they can lie to you. You probably think Alex Jones is a beacon of truth and that Jews possess space lasers.
5314989.jpg

American Association for Cancer Research article from 2016:

Ivermectin inhibits breast cancer tumor growth...

But the government suppressed the study.

TAKE TEH PFIZER AND DIE WINGNUTZ!

Cites a government website to claim the government suppressed a study😳
It’s hard to make this shit up.

Reactions: MatteoV25
Kind of like the sudden rush of conservatives to the side of Paul Whelan despite being dishonorably discharged from the military and being arrested with 4 passports. He was arrested in 2018, pleaded for Trump’s help for 3 years. Yet we shouldn’t work to release any/all Americans citizens seen as wrongly detained?

he didn't...North Korea is just run by an insane man. Obama couldnt get him home, Trump did. I say good on him for doing that. why not celebrate when American citizens can come home instead of comparing cases?

Noone is disappointed about an American coming home. The shock and disgrace is the fact we traded the merchant of death for an f list celebrity.

You probably can't let that guy out regardless but if you do it better be for someone super important. Not someone just because they like to scissor

good strategy when discussing topics: act like the other person is an idiot when they give reasonable arguments that don't adhere with your way of thinking . Got it saved in my notes, thanks!
Matteo, you contradicted yourself, yet again, and then danced to pretend you did not. Regardless of the screen name you use, you cannot be honest.

Who has to believe the government? Gather information from a variety of sources and use common sense. Of course you must first possess common sense so that may be a challenge for you.
Of course you choose to believe people that tell you to not believe “the media” so that they can lie to you. You probably think Alex Jones is a beacon of truth and that Jews possess space lasers.

So basically you agree with me? Realize you are agreeing with me but then feel the need to tirade and attack because you didn’t want to agree with me. I said nothing “controversial.” It’s ok for two people from opposite ends to agree on some things.

Do better.

And btw, I’d tend to believe Alex Jones before I’d believe anything that came from JB or Pelosis mouth.

Noone is disappointed about an American coming home. The shock and disgrace is the fact we traded the merchant of death for an f list celebrity.

You probably can't let that guy out regardless but if you do it better be for someone super important. Not someone just because they like to scissor
we get it, you're homophobic. let's move on.

iu

Keep an eye on your luggage at the airport because Bidens DOE superstar may steal it...

I'm waiting for his sincere apology tour on The View, Colbert, Fallon, and others about how this is a deeply rooted issue from being bullied and bigoted behavior in his early youth. Book deals and total pardons coming,

So Brave. So Courageous.

Kind of like the sudden rush of conservatives to the side of Paul Whelan despite being dishonorably discharged from the military and being arrested with 4 passports. He was arrested in 2018, pleaded for Trump’s help for 3 years. Yet we shouldn’t work to release any/all Americans citizens seen as wrongly detained?
It’s kind of like a Dem drone to pretend that a trade between a basketball player and a terrorist is acceptable.

Either Whelan did not commit espionage as charged or did at the behest of his government. If the former, I feel for him as wrongly accused, despite his past wrongdoings. If the latter, and Joe should know, then his past makes no difference, as he was evidently serving his country in a dangerous way when captured. If the latter, I also am not sure how much of his past record we can believe.

None of that changes the fact that a terrorist was traded for a WNBA star. Had Whelan been a spy and we obtained Whelan and Griner for the terrorist, it would make more sense.

But, because Afghan Joe wanted his PR hit more than he want to negotiate from a position of power, Putin abused him. If Putin wanted the terrorist, he needed to give up both. Joe should have walked away until Putin understood that. But, Joe was beholden to the idea of getting the Lefist icon out by Christmas, he Afghaned the deal.

So, belittle conservatives all you care, Joe focked up so that liberals could celebrate and he could take a fake victory lap.

Independent thought? From the party that calls their own people RINO’s when they don’t agree? That’s rich my dude.
LOL, you just described the definition of independent thought. Having the ability to objectively criticize members of your own party over various policies or actions is exactly what an independent thinker does. Unlike you all who refuse to look at ANYTHING that ANY Democrat says or does, regardless of how asinine it might be, objectively and have the ability to openly criticize it. That's what you call being a sheep.

gen·der​

(jĕn′dər)
n. a. Either of the two divisions, designated female and male, by which most organisms are classified on the basis of their reproductive organs and functions; sex.

sex​

(sĕks)
n. Either of the two divisions, designated female and male, by which most organisms are classified on the basis of their reproductive organs and functions:
This is where Libs lose all sense of logic and reason. From the beginning of Science and Biology, There had to be some terminology assigned as part of general language to differentiate between the species of ANY animal, not just humans, who have different reproductive organs. Male and female happen to be those terms, Girl & Boy, Woman & Man. Terms that have been around since the beginning of language and science.

Because there’s main conservative principles and then independent issues. It’s like calling yourself a Kentucky fan but then don’t even root for Kentucky.

Plenty of issues we disagree on. But the left is uniform in every new crazy shit that comes along like dudes winning women’s sports, drag queen story hour, teachers grooming kids. Plus, 100% support of Big Pharma/corporate media, Ukraine, etc. There is absolutely no deviation in thought from any of you or you’re condemned.

We know every single opinion you’re going to have because it’s the same across your platform. Then if someone disagrees, your side will rush to harass them into submission. Like a cult.
This, their lack of independent thought leads them further and further down a path of degradation. There is no bridge too far for them anymore. Literally. I challenge any of them to tell me where their tipping point is? At what point will the nonsense become too nonsensical that you will step back and go "Whoa now, hold on a darn minute"

Reactions: IdaCat and mdlUK.1
he didn't...North Korea is just run by an insane man. Obama couldnt get him home, Trump did. I say good on him for doing that. why not celebrate when American citizens can come home instead of comparing cases?
Bringing someone home is one thing. Doing so at the expense of releasing a terrorist arms dealer responsible for many many deaths and who could very well now become responsible for many many more, including Americans, is pretty asinine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT