POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scroll to the bottom where it says "Last updated 30 November 2022" LOL. If you don't think they've been changing definitions to accommodate today's whackadoodle left, you're a blind sheep.
"Last Updated: 30 Nov 2022 - Updated example sentences" Didnt change definitions of anything. Would you rather have dictionaries have outdated websites of words from years ago?

Who has to believe the government? Gather information from a variety of sources and use common sense. Of course you must first possess common sense so that may be a challenge for you.
Of course you choose to believe people that tell you to not believe “the media” so that they can lie to you. You probably think Alex Jones is a beacon of truth and that Jews possess space lasers.
So what are those sources you gather your information from that sheeps...errr... I mean shapes, your belief system?

Respectfully, the Griner-Whelan debate has much more to do with social standing than race. And has much more to do with the actual “crime” than race. If America was so racist than explain why Trevor Reed was released in a prison swap with Russia while Griner was imprisoned there at the same time. If the Biden administration is so anti-white, why not prioritize Griner over Reed too? The argument doesn’t stand up
Trevor reed was released in April of this year while griner didn’t even receive her sentencing until august. I know dems hate facts or flat out ignore them or twist them to support their own idiotic agenda but there you go. It’s utterly disgusting that this swap took place. An effing nobody (but a flaming liberal) for the (at one time) the 2nd most wanted person in the entire freaking world. This is like making a trade for a player to be named later for the entire starting 5 of the 96’ bulls. Really makes us look so powerful and strong from the world viewpoint. Democrats may not be smart but they sure are dumb as ****.

Trevor reed was released in April of this year while griner didn’t even receive her sentencing until august. I know dems hate facts or flat out ignore them or twist them to support their own idiotic agenda but there you go. It’s utterly disgusting that this swap took place. An effing nobody (but a flaming liberal) for the (at one time) the 2nd most wanted person in the entire freaking world. This is like making a trade for a player to be named later for the entire starting 5 of the 96’ bulls. Really makes us look so powerful and strong from the world viewpoint. Democrats may not be smart but they sure are dumb as ****.
She could've still been released regardless of her sentencing or not...Everyone and their mother knew that Russia was going to convict, not like it makes much sense to wait to discuss prisoner swaps until after she had been convicted.

Reuters and the Associated Press are fine. New York Times and Washington Post can be good, all cable TV is a cesspool for biased opinions so it's always best to avoid
You mean Jeff Bezos WAPO? LOL? and the NYT who openly admit they are in the bag for the libs? you can't make this shit up.

Last edited:
Noone is disappointed about an American coming home. The shock and disgrace is the fact we traded the merchant of death for an f list celebrity.

You probably can't let that guy out regardless but if you do it better be for someone super important. Not someone just because they like to scissor

There are Americans rotting in prisons for far less than what Griner did. There are political prisoners killings themselves over trumped up bullshit charges, while democrats walk free for doing the same thing on Steven Colvert’s behalf. I am actually disappointed Griner is coming back to America, not facing the consequences of her actions like she deserves. The fact we gave up an international arms dealing terrorist for her, who will go on to supply weapons to kill more Americans, is indefensible.

Griner will walk free while Americans rot in jail for less, and more Americans will die as a result of securing her freedom.

At what point will the nonsense become too nonsensical that you will step back and go "Whoa now, hold on a darn minute"
Never. They adopt whatever the accepted view is and never publicly question it. Look at the trans shit or the grooming stuff. We now have segments of the left who are trying to normalize pedophilia. We have major corporations threatening to remove events from states cause of not wanting men in women’s bathrooms or the Dem Party threatening federal funds.

JK Rowling is ostracized from the series she created simply because of not going along with trans stuff.

These people are hive-minded creatures. Whatever is the approved and beneficial view to have will be what they adopt. Throw in the appeal to authority with the “right” people telling them this is the view to have, and then you got the people whose arrogance has them wanting to feel superior to people (“Anyone who disagrees with this view is uneducated”) and they will never self-analyze.

One curious thing about Sinema is that the GOPe and the Dems just stole two major state-wide elections in Arizona in broad daylight.

Her re-election was all but assured, it seems, unless you fall into the camp that believes an establishment backed candidate (President and Senate) can win Arizona in ‘24 (which I sort of do).

Her decision to leave right now is curious, in light of that election. However, I am sure it’s really more about whatever parlor games she’s playing in Washington right now.

Last edited:
There are Americans rotting in prisons for far less than what Griner did. There are political prisoners killings themselves over trumped up bullshit charges, while democrats walk free for doing the same thing on Steven Colvert’s behalf. I am actually disappointed Griner is coming back to America, not facing the consequences of her actions like she deserves. The fact we gave up an international arms dealing terrorist for her, who will go on to supply weapons to kill more Americans, is indefensible.

Griner will walk free while Americans rot in jail for less, and more Americans will die as a result of securing her freedom.

The Griner thing is a reflection of our society’s values.

Bout has been in prison for over a decade. He could have been traded at any time for any number of prisoners.

Instead, the Russians arrest a wife-beating, cannabis-addicted, professional athlete, and the US trades its most valuable chip to get her home, while others rot.

Viktor Bout should be in prison today.

Britney is home, and the world is a more dangerous place.

She could've still been released regardless of her sentencing or not...Everyone and their mother knew that Russia was going to convict, not like it makes much sense to wait to discuss prisoner swaps until after she had been convicted.
It doesn’t matter. Who got the better outcome of this swap by a margin too wide to even fathom. Please enlighten us stupid conservatives on how this helps us on a world stage.

I was doing some research because of all the whining from MAGA morons. the 1st 10 US elections were open for a month of voting and results took 1-3 months to tally up. Guess those were full of FRAUD! Only rich white males where allowed to vote and it still took forever. I can't find a single instance of US elections where this make believe MAGA idea of 1 day of voting and 1 day of counting ever happened.
2obdn30d1v4a1.png

Mortgage rates falling back down. GDP going up. Gas back under $3. oil in freefall. Stock Market climbing. Inflation falling. Jobs booming. wages booming Senate control secured. Biden just wins and wins and wins!
* KA - BOOM *

Barrons: "NASDAQ has gone 264 days without setting a record and is off to its worst December start since 1975".

More "The S&P 500 has dropped 5% in December, despite the month's reputation for gains.".

Go jump your loon ass into the Brazos River and STFU.

It doesn’t matter. Who got the better outcome of this swap by a margin too wide to even fathom. Please enlighten us stupid conservatives on how this helps us on a world stage.
clearly this wasn't a fair trade in terms of global repercussions but it shows, in some way, that the two biggest nuclear powers can create some sense of diplomacy during times of war for Russia and tension among the two countries over nuclear weapons. also, you all aren't stupid, you all are bright and beautiful

They knew she would be convicted because she is pleaded guilty.

Sinema flips off the left. She may not vote the "right" way most of the time, but it is a giant middle finger to Biden and his extreme liberal policies. Hopefully Manchin will follow.
I typically vote blue for paycheck reasons but the more independents the better imo.

• Haha
Reactions: DocPT
How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!
 People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.

They feast on the abundance of your house;
 you give them drink from your river of delights.

For with you is the fountain of life;
 in your light we see light.

Psalms 36

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
I typically vote blue for paycheck reasons but the more independents the better imo.
That makes zero sense. Democrats have shown over and over and over they screw the middle class every chance they get. They piss down your leg, tell you it’s raining and your just let them get away with it. I mean seriously are you really that gullible? The value of your check now is immensely lower than it was two years ago and it’s not even close.

I don't love Mitch. Don't care who the Pub Senate Leader is with a few exceptions. I just appreciate that he'll take the job few others want despite all the b!tching towards him. Amazing no one else comes close to gathering his support yet he takes all the crap outside the Senate. That's what I admire.

Why is it few others even want the job & they then get even less support? You & everyone else who do nothing but b!tch owe us that. But you won't deliver.

Oh yea, he basically invented the KY Republican Party. Was on live support when he came along. I admire that too.

Now b!tch away some more with no alternative plan.
Mitch is the whipping boy now because he dared to refuse to kiss Trump's ass like most Republicans. He can't stand Trump and the nutty mega MAGA movement. Mitch is a traditional conservative.
He was also good with Biden beating him in the election.
I know that for a fact.

That makes zero sense. Democrats have shown over and over and over they screw the middle class every chance they get. They piss down your leg, tell you it’s raining and your just let them get away with it. I mean seriously are you really that gullible? The value of your check now is immensely lower than it was two years ago and it’s not even close.
My paycheck starting going to sh** when Bevin was elected and Republicans became a supermajority in the Ky legislator. Haven't had a decent raise in a decade.
The Republicans gave EVERY state worker an 8 percent raise this year BUT teachers!! Republicans don't do jack for public schools or teachers ever.
"The legislature could have prevented this by funding raises for all school personnel. Instead, it declined to designate state funding for raises"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT