POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is the source material for all the Russia hysteria still just that Washington Post article or has something else come out and I just missed it? Is that really it?

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Is the source material for all the Russia hysteria still just that Washington Post article or has something else come out and I just missed it? Is that really it?

No. You have to be a f***** moron to believe that.

No evidence. There is more evidence that Hillary committed Treason than Russians interfering with the election.

That's it. No CIA officer has even confirmed it. Just super-duper, secret, anonymous sources close to the CIA.

Reactions: Willy4UK
It's a fascinating watch and it really captures the racism alive and well out there. It's a must watch.

What new Netflix documentaries should I watch?

I also got a new haircut today. Thoughts?

150819225407-black-lives-matter-activist-african-america-shaun-king-lemon-ctn-00000324-large-169.jpg
Why no cornrows?

So what do you guys do when there's no liberals around to offer contrasting views? Just sit around and circle jerk each other?

First off. It's a bukake. Second off, you're the target.

Liberal views. No thanks. We have had enough of that manipulation and shaming.

If you're going to completely make something up, don't prime the pump with a month's worth of stories about fake news. It's like that stupid milk milk milk milk "what do cows drink?" joke. This is seriously retarded.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
If you're going to completely make something up, don't prime the pump with a month's worth of stories about fake news. It's like that stupid milk milk milk milk "what do cows drink?" joke. This is seriously retarded.

Wtf is this? Are you the village idiot of the thread? Can someone that speaks hillybilly translate this gibberish?

Why do you keep calling me a racist. We've already established that you are the racist. I'm the atheist liberal douchebag, you're the racist hillbilly, got it?
Exactly who is this "we" you speak of?

So what do you guys do when there's no liberals around to offer contrasting views? Just sit around and circle jerk each other?
If a pregnant woman eats too much chocolate, is her breast milk chocolate flavored?

First off. It's a bukake. Second off, you're the target.

Liberal views. No thanks. We have had enough of that manipulation and shaming.

That's interesting Willy. I took you as more of a glory holer. On the recieving end, of course. That way you don't have to look em in the eyes.

I'm sure Brother Malcolm would have been a regular on Fox News. Anyone with half a bit of sense knows that liberals are trash and just as self-serving as their conservative counterparts in regards to policy, electioneering, dick size, etc.

True....I mean....

What good would family, school choice, and less government do for black Americans?

More government intrusion, less family structure, more welfare, no school choice, and more aborted fetuses!!

Thats it! Problem solved!!

I'm not even going to give you the dignity of a quote but just a big LOL. What's it like to think like that? Such a tiny, warped mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT