POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's telling them to get pumped. He disguises it as a "productive meeting", only to bitch them out and tell them to GTFO. Finally someone who is not kissing everyone's ass all the time.

?

No

He invited the enemy in his home and he's paying for it. Why give them the ammo?

Why is he suddenly "friends" with Hillary and Obama now? He vo

Very clownish shit.

Again, not that it matters, as of yet, but if he continues this lame shit and doesn't follow through with anything he campaigned on - just like Obama did - he can EAD just like Clinton's, Obamas, etc. As of now he's a media clown just like Barry. Captured the e-world and used the stupidity of media/people to get noticed/elected, and then did lord knows what...we'll see.

Still better than the alternative, but we can quit acting like one stupid president is gonna somehow totally transform our nation, or some shit.

Also saw "Hamilton stars haven't voted in years" headline on Drudge.

Who gives a shit?

You're telling me they weren't responsible for Obama being in office? Great. They didn't ask one of the shitty options to please go to Washington to represent them? Awesome.

The fact that they didn't vote for Obama (I'm assuming, because they "didn't vote"), and thus didn't contribute to his being in office, gives them far more of a right to complain in my opinion. They didn't vote for Clinton? Awesome, that makes them even better.

You have the right to free speech. You have the right to vote. I think they exercised their right to free speech far more responsibly than anyone who voted for Obama or Clinton exercised their right to vote.

As bad as I hate hillary, this is the right move. Too much division already. Time to heal our nation.

Besides, he's already done much worse by beating her and making her irrelevant. To her, that's the worst punishment of all.

You could unite the nation if you showed them this political shit is all a sham. But he's playing their game now. Whatever. It's lame. Now he's a liar like the rest of them.

As bad as I hate hillary, this is the right move. Too much division already. Time to heal our nation.

Yeah, maybe he should just grant amnesty to all the illegal aliens to heal our country.

We have laws in this country for goddam reasons. Allowing people off the hook because they lost an election and got their feelings hurt is f*cking ridiculous.

I think he will appoint someone who will prosecute her. He's not officially in yet. I don't think she escapes it.

If I were Trump and someone was accusing me multiple counts of rape, I would try to throw the book at her.

Reactions: ymmot31
If he announces he's not prosecuting Clinton for her crimes, that erodes any benefit of the doubt I was affording him.

It's now an uphill battle to win my approval. Not that internet poster Bill Cosby means anything, but I'm sure a lot of others share my sentiments.

Reactions: Mashburned
I think he will appoint someone who will prosecute her. He's not officially in yet. I don't think she escapes it.

If I were Trump and someone was accusing me multiple counts of rape, I would try to throw the book at her.
Don't forget, we've all seen evidence that POSPOTUS was emailing with her on that private server as well. Those emails must have been in the 30,000 that she called "personal".

Wouldn't it be sweet if he ended up prosecuting O'bama as well?

Another issue: That 4chan deal with the supposed FBI guy that called everything that happened two weeks prior to it happening, also said that if the contents of those emails were made public that we would be at war with Russia in about a week. Donald may have found out more than he realized he would. No doubt it went all the way to the top.

Don't forget, we've all seen evidence that POSPOTUS was emailing with her on that private server as well. Those emails must have been in the 30,000 that she called "personal".

Another issue: That 4chan deal with the supposed FBI guy that called everything that happened two weeks prior to it happening, also said that if the contents of those emails were made public that we would be at war with Russia in about a week. Donald may have found out more than he realized he would. No doubt it went all the way to the top.

I agree with that.

Trump needs to STFU and do his job. Constantly responding only legitimizes and encourages his detractors.

Rise above it, be Presidential.
I fully agree with this. He needs to get off the trying to get elected shtick and get on with the being President shtick.

Reactions: augustaky1

Have felt for awhile now (mainly from reading that 4chan stuff) that the corruption, criminality, etc. went much deeper than any of us could ever believe. I did not think then or now that its something that Trump wants to touch. He has many massive issues to fix and having this going on and all that it would bring out would cause so much turmoil and disruption in Washington and the world that he knows its not worth it at this point.

The pain and misery of losing this election and her and Bill now being irrelevant in the grand political stage is going to have to be enough for us.

Tulsi Gabbard [smoke]
You know the rule.

padma-lakshmi-wearing-a-bikini-in-miami-_2.jpg

I guess I'm completely missing where DT is now "friends" with Hillary and Barry...o_O

He literally said it. Called Hillary a great person and friend.

I get it, this thing is way bigger than trump and not even he can escape the political machine....doesn't make it less BS. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Basically, what Z has been preaching the whole time.

Have you ever seen a president elect more criticized than Trump? Every day is a hit job where as this same media just sucked the balls of Obama.

He's not even in office yet and they're relentless. We honestly don't need the media anymore. Social media and citizen journalism make it easier to expose truth as opposed to the corporate media we have today, where 90 percent of our media is run by six companies.

I love this. The moment rubes finally realize they've been had by a slick carnival barker.

So Trump's first 100 days:

No Wall.
No Muslim ban.
No prosecuting the Clintons.
No repealing Obamacare.
No mass deportation of illegals.

Oh, and Trump now believes in man is contributing to climate change. He's a new convert. Trump also tweeted that the Clinton foundation is a good thing that does good work.

How's that feel, RUBES!

So the law is totally on Trump's side. He can keep his businesses. Funnel vast sums of money to them. Legally nothing can be done to him. You've handed Donald Trump a blank check to line his pockets based on a bunch of idiotic false promises that were designed to get utter morons to vote him into office and he promptly throws all of them over the side and makes it clear he is there to make money hand-over-fist.

And he hasn't even taken office yet.

Please, in detail, use the next 5-6 pages of this thread to describe how it feels to be a complete SUCKER that fell for a two bit dimestore hustle.

I want to read every word of it. The smallest detail. Please, share your pain and allow me to savor it one drop at a time. Each post a succulent treat that I might savor for hours on end.

"LOCK HER.... uh, no?"

"BAN ALL THE MUSL... uh, no?"

"BUILD THE WA... uh, no?"

"REPEAL OBA... uh, no?"

"ROUND UP ALL THESE ILL... uh, no?"

lollipopHelloSucker.jpg
Wah wah wah. Give it up. You lost!

I never thought he'd deport millions!

Never thought he'd build a real wall. That he seals the border is important to me. We'lll see.

We'll see on the Muslim ban.

obama care will be changed.

He's not president yet. He will still be better than hildawg and obummer! And you'll still be a whiny ass snowflake!

So the law is totally on Trump's side. He can keep his businesses. Funnel vast sums of money to them. Legally nothing can be done to him. You've handed Donald Trump a blank check to line his pockets based on a bunch of idiotic false promises that were designed to get utter morons to vote him into office and he promptly throws all of them over the side and makes it clear he is there to make money hand-over-fist.

Please, in detail, use the next 5-6 pages of this thread to describe how it feels to be a complete SUCKER that fell for a two bit dimestore hustle.

I want to read every word of it. The smallest detail. Please, share your pain and allow me to savor it one drop at a time. Each post a succulent treat that I might savor for hours on end.
:cry:

Here, I need to modify my list:

Statements by concurring organizations to Anthropogenic Global Warming:

The National Science Academies of the following countries:

of Australia,
of Belgium,
of Brazil,
of Cameroon,
Royal Society of Canada,
of the Caribbean,
of China,
Institut de France,
of Ghana,
Leopoldina of Germany,
of Indonesia,
of Ireland,
Accademia nazionale delle scienze of Italy,
of India,
of Japan,
of Kenya,
of Madagascar,
of Malaysia,
of Mexico,
of Nigeria,
Royal Society of New Zealand,
Russian Academy of Sciences,
of Senegal,
of South Africa,
of Sudan,
Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences,
of Tanzania,
of Turkey,
of Uganda,
The Royal Society of the United Kingdom,
of the United States,
of Zambia,
and of Zimbabwe.

Concurring statements issued by the following Scientific Institutions with National or International Standing:

European Academy of Sciences and Arts
International Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Sciences
Network of African Science Academies
Royal Society of New Zealand
Polish Academy of Sciences
National Research Council (US)
American Association for the Advancement of Science
American Meteorological Society
American Association for the Advancement of Science
American Institute of Physics
Australian Institute of Physics
European Physical Society
Federation of Australian Scientific and Technological Societies
American Geophysical Union European Federation of Geologists
European Geosciences Union
Geological Society of America
Geological Society of London
International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics
National Association of Geoscience Teachers
American Meteorological Society
Australian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
Canadian Foundation for Climate and Atmospheric Sciences
Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
World Meteorological Organization
American Quaternary AssociationThe American Quaternary Association International Union for Quaternary Research
American Association of Wildlife Veterinarians
American Institute of Biological Sciences
American Society for Microbiology
Australian Coral Reef Society
Institute of Biology (UK)
Society of American Foresters
The Wildlife Society (international)
American Academy of Pediatrics
American College of Preventive Medicine
American Medical Association
American Public Health Association
World Federation of Public Health Associations
World Health Organization
American Astronomical Society
American Statistical Association
Engineers Australia (The Institution of Engineers Australia)
International Association for Great Lakes Research
Institute of Professional Engineers New Zealand

Concurring statements issued by the following President-elect of the United States, current and former Presidents plus two Presidents that won the popular vote but were cheated in the electoral college:
Donald Trump
Barack Obama
George W. Bush
George H. W. Bush
Bill Clinton
Albert Gore
Hillary Clinton

Dissenting Opinions from Scientific Institutions with National or International standing:

None.

No one will spend as many pages as you did saying "big dog" and "death of the republican party". I look forward to laughing at your posts. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT