How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cx1WOc8UcAA452n.jpg

They have to demonize capitalism at every turn. The only honorable way to get rich is to earn it by being a career politician.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Retaliation for calling out their BS is that they pile on now with more BS.

Yay!

Ultimately by the end of his term he will have made these people look so stupid no one will watch them.

Erin Burnett was fuming that she couldn't get Bob Johnson, owner of BET, to drop some Trump is racist......actually quite the opposite!

Reactions: allabouttheUK

I hate this bitch. Frankly, this is outrageous. And there is no group that should be more angry than blacks themselves, here for centuries, slaves, freed, US citizens . . . and yet one of their own sees to it that, in spite of that long and important legacy of suffering for which there cannot be any forgiveness, they do not have any more rights nor any more opportunities than random infiltrators from any corner of the globe. Beyond all description of outrageousness, save for what can be described of their own don't give-a-shit.

"It may well be that we will have to repent in this generation. Not merely for the vitriolic words and the violent actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence and indifference of the good people . . . " Dr. Martin Luther King

I hate this bitch. Frankly, this is outrageous. And there is no group that should be more angry than blacks themselves, here for centuries, slaves, freed, US citizens . . . and yet one of their own sees to it that, in spite of that long and important legacy of suffering for which there cannot be any forgiveness, they do not have any more rights nor any more opportunities than random infiltrators from any corner of the globe. Beyond all description of outrageousness, save for what can be described of their own don't give-a-shit.

"It may well be that we will have to repent in this generation. Not merely for the vitriolic words and the violent actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence and indifference of the good people . . . " Dr. Martin Luther King

First Holder, now Lynch, tells me they do what Obama tells them to do. Puppets.

It's hilarious watching Tucker Carlson troll these SJWs.
Yup.

I'm stunned / not stunned that the left is doubling down on the shit that got their *asses* handed to them, but man are they ever.

I know there has to be a "terminal velocity", if you will, about the max number of overall legislative branch seats R's can top out at, but we are going to find out that number in '18.

Today is the anniversary of one of the greatest men in our nation's history. Killed by our own military at the time.

RIP Blackbeard.

PS
JFK was also killed on this date by a leftist card carrying member of the ACLU.

Today is the anniversary of one of the greatest men in our nation's history. Killed by our own military at the time.

RIP Blackbeard.

PS
JFK was also killed on this date by a leftist card carrying member of the ACLU.

Nobody can ever convince me that LBJ wasn't behind the JFK assassination. The day LBJ took office is the day the Democratic party truly began to die.

Yup.

I'm stunned / not stunned that the left is doubling down on the shit that got their *asses* handed to them, but man are they ever.

I know there has to be a "terminal velocity", if you will, about the max number of overall legislative branch seats R's can top out at, but we are going to find out that number in '18.

You even notice his smirk when he realizes that he's got them. haha

You're absolutely right about the doubling down. I think they are hitting terminal velocity now.

Ok, so wtf would Trump invite "media stars" to his tower to discuss things. What a pussy.

He's acting a lot like any fn politician we've had. I have faith his policies will be different than what we've had recently, but this guy is a clown like the rest of em.

Ok, so wtf would Trump invite "media stars" to his tower to discuss things. What a pussy.

He's acting a lot like any fn politician we've had. I have faith his policies will be different than what we've had recently, but this guy is a clown like the rest of em.

He's certainly one strange cat.

He's telling them to get pumped. He disguises it as a "productive meeting", only to bitch them out and tell them to GTFO. Finally someone who is not kissing everyone's ass all the time.

Nobody can ever convince me that LBJ wasn't behind the JFK assassination. The day LBJ took office is the day the Democratic party truly began to die.

LBJ stated PROUDLY, I will have them n*****s voting Democrat for 60 years. He did, but he also sent the Democrat party on a long, slow road to destruction.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
I did not vote for Trump, but that does not make me happy.

Prosecute her for the crimes she committed. We shouldn't live in a goddam banana republic where the rich and powerful can commit all the crimes they want and never suffer any consequences.

Think of the millions(?) (hundreds of thousands?) of people in prison for drug possession charges and petty crimes. They don't deserve the sympathy Clinton gets for being rich and connected? What about the people who've violated the same laws as Clinton but have had their lives ruined? They should be prosecuted since they were just lowly soldiers, but Clinton should get off the hook because she's well connected?

Bullshit.

LBJ stated PROUDLY, I will have them n*****s voting Democrat for 60 years. He did, but he also sent the Democrat party on a long, slow road to destruction.

Such a powerful quote that gets little attention. I despise the left as much as anyone, but I get so frustrated seeing these inner city families buying the left bullshit over and over again. The kids grow up in it and just rinse and repeat. There is nothing equal about the democratic party, it's nothing more than a system to keep minorities down, and make themselves feel good for championing social programs.....just pisses me off!

Reactions: ymmot31
As bad as I hate hillary, this is the right move. Too much division already. Time to heal our nation.

Besides, he's already done much worse by beating her and making her irrelevant. To her, that's the worst punishment of all.

Reactions: augustaky1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT