POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have really been enjoying the left go full tilt on the Hitler-Trump comparisons. Especially the far-left Jewish folks. I'm going through the list of things Trump has said, and he seems to be as pro-Israel, pro-Jewish as they come. It's not like Hitler was sneaky about what he was trying to do back in the day. He laid it out there pretty early on. It's pure dementia.

Yeah, the comparison are laughable. It's even more hilarious when you stop to think about the propaganda machine Hitler used to convert and keep his followers...sounds awfully familiar to MSM, but what do I know.

Yeah, the comparison are laughable. It's even more hilarious when you stop to think about the propaganda machine Hitler used to convert and keep his followers...sounds awfully familiar to MSM, but what do I know.

The politicization of the media is one of the most dangerous things to happen in America in quite a while. People can be manipulated into believing a lie very easily. That's how democracies can be overthrown.

The politicization of the media is one of the most dangerous things to happen in America in quite a while. People can be manipulated into believing a lie very easily. That's how democracies can be overthrown.

Good thing Facebook and Twitter are only going to start publishing the "true" news.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
- Joseph Goebbels (Minister of Enlightenment and Propaganda)

“In the primitive simplicity of their minds, they will more easily fall victim to a large lie than a small lie, since they sometimes tell petty lies themselves, but would be ashamed to tell a lie that was too big. They would never consider telling a lie of such magnitude themselves, or knowing that it would require such impudence, they would not consider it possible for it to be told by others. Even after being enlightened and shown that the lie is a lie, they will continue to doubt and waver for a long time and will still believe there must be some truth behind it somewhere, and there must be some other explanation. For this reason, some part of the most bold and brazen lie is sure to stick. This is a fact that all the great liars and liars’ societies (meaning the Jewish press) in this world know only too well and use regularly.”
- Adolph Hitler

Reactions: IdaCat and ymmot31
[QUOTE="allabouttheUK, post: 5360313, member: 52140
“In the primitive simplicity of their minds, they will more easily fall victim to a large lie than a small lie, since they sometimes tell petty lies themselves, but would be ashamed to tell a lie that was too big. They would never consider telling a lie of such magnitude themselves, or knowing that it would require such impudence, they would not consider it possible for it to be told by others. Even after being enlightened and shown that the lie is a lie, they will continue to doubt and waver for a long time and will still believe there must be some truth behind it somewhere, and there must be some other explanation. For this reason, some part of the most bold and brazen lie is sure to stick. This is a fact that all the great liars and liars’ societies (meaning the Jewish press) in this world know only too well and use regularly.”
- Adolph Hitler[/QUOTE]

And there is the reason, despite all the evidence to the contrary, we still have lemmings walking off the cliff for global warming catastrophe. Too proud to admit they've been duped.

Proof that Michelle Obama has a penis.

pbCSSE.png

NYT has added 41k subscribers (including digital) since the election. Trump/GOP hate is going to be a financial boon for the media. Not that there was any chance they were going to look to take a step back.

Uglier than Chelsea? You mean you did senator Patty Murray....... HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!

No she literally looked like an uglier Chelsea. She wore make up on her face like a damn clown. had big saggy tits. Reminded of ya a camel's nutsack. But she sure as hell had her big ol eyes and that hoover dam of a mouth.

Reactions: -LEK-
Actually you are correct. I'm confused. I had seen several websites claiming 3 million illegals voted and they all sourced a single twitter feed. I asked for something else. It was provided and I was insulted in the process.

And I'm confused as to when I said anything about the popular vote counting as I was accused of.
Of course you believe anything that's on the interweb. That's a right of passage for you guys. It's the new chain letter email from grandma. Dumbest electorate in history. But yeah there's no fake news making an already stupid America downright retarded.

I love the crickets from the right after seeing all of the pay for play schemes happening in the soon to be Trump House. This is exactly why he didn't want to release his taxes. So you won't know exactly how much he bilked from foreign investors, governments and taxpayers during his Presidency. I'm sure that's ok now though right?

Of course you believe anything that's on the interweb. That's a right of passage for you guys. It's the new chain letter email from grandma. Dumbest electorate in history. But yeah there's no fake news making an already stupid America downright retarded.

I love the crickets from the right after seeing all of the pay for play schemes happening in the soon to be Trump House. This is exactly why he didn't want to release his taxes. So you won't know exactly how much he bilked from foreign investors, governments and taxpayers during his Presidency. I'm sure that's ok now though right?

I guess the Clinton Foundation will continue to take in $25 million from Saudi Arabia. A few million from Qatar, right?

Pay for pay. LOL. That's whole Clinton Foundation treason scheme. Wikileaks validates that. But Wikileaks, it's just some some website on the interwebsz...

And you continue to fall for the ones who have been getting it wrong for years now, congrats.

[laughing] At that NY Post article about Trump's media summit....in which he ripped them all a new one, specifically calling out folks by name to call them liars and CNN liars as an entity.

God bless the USA for electing that man. Those journos probably feel like they have woken up deserted on Mars which is something I think most of us here can break bread over....

On the Fox News show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, at this very moment is one stupid cocksucker named Daniel Vogel from Hampshire College.

Reactions: MrLair
[laughing] At that NY Post article about Trump's media summit....in which he ripped them all a new one, specifically calling out folks by name to call them liars and CNN liars as an entity.

God bless the USA for electing that man. Those journos probably feel like they have woken up deserted on Mars which is something I think most of us here can break bread over....

Then an hour later he does an update on video without media.

Man, this guy is a gift

On the Fox News show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, at this very moment is one stupid cocksucker named Daniel Vogel from Hampshire College.
To me, anyone who burns the American flag, any college that accepts such action, needs to be burnt to the ground. It's disrespectful to me, my father, and my grandfather. who fought for these elitist idiots their rights to act like idiots.

As far as I'm concerned it's treason and they should be hung.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT