• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$_35.JPG

Stick with real news like this. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

For you fake news junkies, here's yet another right wing talking point proven false. All those busloads of protestors are from a conference. You guys will seriously believe anything.

Eric Tucker, a 35-year-old co-founder of a marketing company in Austin, Tex., had just about 40 Twitter followers. But his recent tweet about paid protesters being bused to demonstrations against President-elect Donald J. Trump fueled a nationwide conspiracy theory — one that Mr. Trump joined in promoting.

Mr. Tucker's post was shared at least 16,000 times on Twitter and more than 350,000 times on Facebook. The problem is that Mr. Tucker got it wrong. There were no such buses packed with paid protesters.

But that didn't matter.

While some fake news is produced purposefully by teenagers in the Balkans or entrepreneurs in the United States seeking to make money from advertising, false information can also arise from misinformed social media posts by regular people that are seized on and spread through a hyperpartisan blogosphere.

Here, The New York Times deconstructs how Mr. Tucker’s now-deleted declaration on Twitter the night after the election turned into a fake-news phenomenon. It is an example of how, in an ever-connected world where speed often takes precedence over truth, an observation by a private citizen can quickly become a talking point for a world leader, even as it is being proved false.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/b...s.html?src=twr&smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=1
You are quoting a New York Times article all the while blasting others for fake news? [laughing] you lemmings crack me up. The New York Times was one of the leaders in making up stories and lying for Hillary. Proving once again that you guys have learned nothing from the recent thrashings you have received from the voters.

Well, except you can't 'take those away' as much as you'd like to. They are part of the United States. You guys act like it was some blowout when in reality she won popular vote and he won most of these battleground states by a very slim margin. Still a divided electorate, no matter which fake maps you may use.

I'm gonna give the guy a chance because I happen to like this country and don't want to see it torn apart. That being said, his childish rants on Twitter are just unbelievable and shows a real lack of understanding of what his role is here. He doesn't quite understand what freedom of speech is. Is he going to continue to attack Americans after he gets into the Oval?

Something to cheer you up in this difficult time.

CNN Breaking News ‏@cnnbrk 1h1 hour ago
A San Antonio police officer was fatally shot in the head while writing a ticket, the city's police chief said. http://cnn.it/2fdV9qE

lol copkilla preaching to anyone about believing anything is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Dude believed that NBCs twitter was fake. That Hillary photos were shipped And so much more.

Reactions: IdaCat
Well, except you can't 'take those away' as much as you'd like to. They are part of the United States. You guys act like it was some blowout when in reality she won popular vote and he won most of these battleground states by a very slim margin. Still a divided electorate, no matter which fake maps you may use.

I'm gonna give the guy a chance because I happen to like this country and don't want to see it torn apart. That being said, his childish rants on Twitter are just unbelievable and shows a real lack of understanding of what his role is here. He doesn't quite understand what freedom of speech is. Is he going to continue to attack Americans after he gets into the Oval?

I believe the implication is that many of those LA county votes were from illegals or from those who have a vested interest in illegal
Immigration.

Build it high.

It doesn't surprise me that you didn't understand the premise of my post.

A liberal pretending to understand the finer points of "freedom of speech" is very rich indeed.

Reactions: Willy4UK

Since you're such an educated liberal around all of us poor, redneck, ignorant conservatives, I'm sure you're aware of the 3+million votes counted in the final tally that were cast by illegal, undocumented immigrants.

I wonder who they would be inclined to vote for?

Reactions: Willy4UK
Cardkilla still taking CNN and Mark Zuckerburg instructions about fake news. CNN told it's viewers it was illegal to read the Wikileaks email. LOL

The Left can say whatever they want. But HELL NO will they twist this fake news shit on Trump supporters when it has literally pulled the biggest media rig in the history of the planet. There is literal evidence that has Clinton's team making orders to mainstream media. Twitter is owned by a Saudi Prince who financed 20% of Hillary's campaign. Jesus effing christ. Wake up Cardkilla. You have been manipulated. Wake the f*** up.

Boy. I missed a lot here. Left Friday for the Suns/Pacers game. Got wasted, and during that beautiful drunken night realized the Warrior's were playing in Milwaukee the next night.

Done deal. Booked room. I love Milwaukee, town full of hard drinkers.

Long story short, during my travel through 5 states, Trump bumper stickers 6-1.

So her 1.5M vote lead in the "popular" vote can be erased then, right?? Jan 20th can't get here soon enough.

yes, but it is never too often to be reminded there is no such thing, "popular vote", in the national election process. It exist no more than competent ghetto fathers on the Maury Povich show. Pure fantasy, yo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT