POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is from June of 2015. How many people have died just this year, that during the normal discussion of who they were, the Clinton name comes up? How many people have died under suspicious circumstances that you even had a casual relationship to? Even the most jaded of the Clinton apologists will have to admit that it appears something fishy is going on. Perhaps the Clintons aren't ordering the killings, but it seems apparent they are being committed for the benefit of the Clinton machine.

Lmao 46 people?

You wouldn't be laughing your ass off if you were one of those 46 people.

giphy.gif

Who started this new safety pin movement? I thought it was a stupid liberal idea at first. Then I started thinking about what safety pins were used for back in the day (diapers). Could it be that this movement was started by a non-liberal in disguise and just trolled the absolute hell out of all the safe space cry BABIES?

If so, that is an epic troll job that I doubt could ever be beat. If not then it's a very poor choice by the lib whiners to identify themselves.

I sense someone who is upside-down on their mortgage and cashed in their 401k in 2008. I'd blame Obama too if I were you. Pity.

That pretty much nails him.

You had 18 months and neither of you idiots could figure who was going to be the president. Now you think you can discern someone's financial situation based on internet opinions? I bet I could come closer to doing that than you have.

Why don't we make a wager? Wouldn't be hard for a third party to verify.

So, she said Donald was being un-American for not saying on the spot that he would concede to her in public, and then doesn't concede to him in public until she sobered up the next day. Then she tells us how important it is to the country to have a gracious transition of power, one week before she tells the knuckle draggers to keep fighting Trump.

She claims to be a strong leader but admits to being too upset to appear in public and thought about just curling up with a good book.

I know we dodged a yuge bullet, but I don't think any of us fully understand how bad it would have been had she won.

Have been thinking the same thing...and we still don't know whether or not if/how bad the results will be with regards to the Clinton Foundation and other issues.
It needs to be looked at with a discerning eye and not a wink. There is no doubt at this point that she has used the Foundation and her political office for an incredible amount of personal gain. She needs to pay the price so the next guy might not do it. Isn't that what the penal system ultimately attempts to accomplish?

Reading Twitter makes me detest Democrats more and more. I seriously can't stomach these monsters.

But let's take a look at what leftist brainwashing does to males. These are people apologizing for white men.

8k_GIIZD_400x400.jpg

"
As a straight white male, I just wanna tell my friends in the Latino, African American, Muslim, LGBT+ communities that I'm sorry #iseeyou"

"
As a straight white male I am sorry that others in my position did not stand up for marginalized people #notmypresident"

wjVLCDew_400x400.jpg

"As a straight white male I am usually always the least affected and I am so sorry to the POC and woman who will have to deal with this :( "

3owapWXd_400x400.jpg

"I'm scared for our country as a straight white male, I can't even imagine the fear for anyone who isn't that combination, I'm so sorry"

ZQNEM476_400x400.jpg

"Also, as a straight white male, I'm sorry on behalf of all the people who are like me that ruined this for everyone else. Honestly."

cpn0LQRC_400x400.jpg

"To everyone who is not a straight white male, I'm sorry. Your rights as a human being will be under attack--I will fight for you. I love you"

E12QhJdA_400x400.jpg

"I hate the fact that as a straight white male that this presidency won't effect me. Luckily I care about others. I'm so sorry."

q_Gsqqk1_400x400.jpg

"As a straight white male, I'm so sorry. LGBTQ, POC, women, people of different religions don't deserve this."

J1wEFl7j_400x400.jpg

"

As a straight white male, I'm so sorry. This is heart breaking for me. I can't even imagine."

LgQAU_IG_400x400.jpg

"As a straight, white, male this election had little to zero impact on me at all. That's the truth. To everybody we let down: I'm sorry."

s86mPwEK_400x400.png

"As a straight white male I am sickened...and that is but a fraction of what ppl without that privilege will face (have faced) I am so sorry"

@Willy4UK @allabouttheUK @qwesley @PhattyJ4UK @Mashburned @screwduke

Go to Twitter and type in "as a straight white male sorry."

My God. The amount of androgynous cuck pussies is unreal.

No hell no man.

Also, twitter ain't real. Something like 1/4 of is bots, and that's not counting blatant trolls. I think the majority of it is comedy aimed at making fun of idiots, and the rest is just trying to get pussy. Like if you're a straight white male with not a lot of game, you're putting your hair in a bun and marching for POC in hopes that one of them will throw you some sympathy pussy. It's whatever.

Twitter and all this junk is not nearly as weird as mf'ers taking it 1000% seriously.

It needs to be looked at with a discerning eye and not a wink. There is no doubt at this point that she has used the Foundation and her political office for an incredible amount of personal gain. She needs to pay the price so the next guy might not do it. Isn't that what the penal system ultimately attempts to accomplish?
SIAP (I think I used that correctly) - But if the donations to the foundation drop off at all next year, much less a HUGE drop off I think that will be the definitive answer on the play for pay.

But, I am positive the donations will stay the same or probably even increase now that the Clinton family can dedicate all of their time to the good charitable works they really want to concentrate on.

They will not have to fool with that distraction of saving the country.

wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

I don't know about you guys, but the election has completely screwed my holidays up. My mom and brother are hardcore dems, not zealots or libtards, they just cling to the dead part of the Dem party... true Kennedy dem holdouts. Can't make them understand that their party is long since gone unless they opt for gender reassignment or become a minority. Mom has called off Thanksgiving at her place this year b/c she and lil bro (who is 29 GD years old!) are far too upset to deal with the majority of the family, which is comprised mostly of right-wing military types. Whatever, she's a ****ing flake since dad died. Anyway...

Then, 2 days later, same shit from wifey's mom/family. Except they're ALL leftist assholes, most from Virginia. She, her brother and I the only true conservatives in that group of roughly 30 people. Well, we've been relegated to a smaller, more personal venue for the holiday, the weekend AFTER the large family get together.

And you wonder why I HATE a ****ing democrat? They can all DIAF for all I care.
The nerve! Can't imagine anyone uninviting you to any dinner.

I sat next to John Roush (Centre's president) on a redeye flight from California to Atlanta about 6 years ago. We started talking and he quickly let me know who he was. I blasted him for tuition prices. He couldn't justify them at all.

Centre almost $50k comprehensive (tuition, room and board). It is high, I agree. Below is a quick collection of comprehensive tuition fees from private colleges in neighboring states. Not all of them are "liberal arts" and not all of them are similar in size to Centre, rural setting, etc. Also, not all of them directly offer a "comprehensive" tuition, but that can be determined quickly by adding numbers easily available. also, Centre has earned and enjoys an excellent national reputation. With that, size, rural setting, curriculum, the school below most comparable is likely Washington & Lee. link below . . . one of the most eye-popping endowment $ to student ratios I've ever come across.

Vanderbilt comprehensive > $63k
Sewanee comprehensive $50k
Butler comprehensive $51lk
Bradley comprehensive $42k (limits to 16 credit hrs.)
Xavier comprehensive $48.5k
Hanover comprehensive $43k
Washington & Lee comprehensive >$60k https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_and_Lee_University

Reading Twitter makes me detest Democrats more and more. I seriously can't stomach these monsters.

But let's take a look at what leftist brainwashing does to males. These are people apologizing for white men.

8k_GIIZD_400x400.jpg

"
As a straight white male, I just wanna tell my friends in the Latino, African American, Muslim, LGBT+ communities that I'm sorry #iseeyou"

"
As a straight white male I am sorry that others in my position did not stand up for marginalized people #notmypresident"

wjVLCDew_400x400.jpg

"As a straight white male I am usually always the least affected and I am so sorry to the POC and woman who will have to deal with this :( "

3owapWXd_400x400.jpg

"I'm scared for our country as a straight white male, I can't even imagine the fear for anyone who isn't that combination, I'm so sorry"

ZQNEM476_400x400.jpg

"Also, as a straight white male, I'm sorry on behalf of all the people who are like me that ruined this for everyone else. Honestly."

cpn0LQRC_400x400.jpg

"To everyone who is not a straight white male, I'm sorry. Your rights as a human being will be under attack--I will fight for you. I love you"

E12QhJdA_400x400.jpg

"I hate the fact that as a straight white male that this presidency won't effect me. Luckily I care about others. I'm so sorry."

q_Gsqqk1_400x400.jpg

"As a straight white male, I'm so sorry. LGBTQ, POC, women, people of different religions don't deserve this."

J1wEFl7j_400x400.jpg

"

As a straight white male, I'm so sorry. This is heart breaking for me. I can't even imagine."

LgQAU_IG_400x400.jpg

"As a straight, white, male this election had little to zero impact on me at all. That's the truth. To everybody we let down: I'm sorry."

s86mPwEK_400x400.png

"As a straight white male I am sickened...and that is but a fraction of what ppl without that privilege will face (have faced) I am so sorry"

Yeah, those guys are straight.

Centre almost $50k comprehensive (tuition, room and board). It is high, I agree. Below is a quick collection of comprehensive tuition fees from private colleges in neighboring states. Not all of them are "liberal arts" and not all of them are similar in size to Centre, rural setting, etc. Also, not all of them directly offer a "comprehensive" tuition, but that can be determined quickly by adding numbers easily available. also, Centre has earned and enjoys an excellent national reputation. With that, size, rural setting, curriculum, the school below most comparable is likely Washington & Lee. link below . . . one of the most eye-popping endowment $ to student ratios I've ever come across.

Vanderbilt comprehensive > $63k
Sewanee comprehensive $50k
Butler comprehensive $51lk
Bradley comprehensive $42k (limits to 16 credit hrs.)
Xavier comprehensive $48.5k
Hanover comprehensive $43k
Washington & Lee comprehensive >$60k https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_and_Lee_University
I just looked up Bellarmine (daughter goes there) $53k is what I found.

At least she has some pretty good scholarships. :(

As a straight white upper middle class handsome fit white male*, I never understood why we can't call ugly people ugly or fat people fat.

*Based on the tweets above, it seems we now have to identify race, sexual persuasion and socioeconomic standing?

A story making the circles claims fake news on Facebook helped Trump win the election.

Hilarious.

First, most of the fake news is about as accurate as the "real" news.

Second, there's as many liberal fake news stories as conservative.

Third, once again the left refuses to blame themselves or the worst candidate in the history of American politics for anything. Instead claiming people were tricked into voting for trump.

Get a grip people. Actually, no. Don't. Double down on this line of thinking and current actions. Will guarantee your defeat from here on.

8k_GIIZD_400x400.jpg

"

"

wjVLCDew_400x400.jpg

3owapWXd_400x400.jpg

ZQNEM476_400x400.jpg

cpn0LQRC_400x400.jpg

E12QhJdA_400x400.jpg

q_Gsqqk1_400x400.jpg

J1wEFl7j_400x400.jpg

"

LgQAU_IG_400x400.jpg

s86mPwEK_400x400.png

[sick]

there is no fcking way a "straight" white male would post some b!tch shit like that. I got news for those ckc suckers, this country is what it is today largely due to REAL straight white males protecting the freedoms that those dipshits have today. What a bunch of spineless cowards.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
"Not funny, I know you might think it's silly but I can tell you the real and awful effects that this election has had on people....On children too."

Hillary voter, direct quote after being sent the meme I posted yesterday morning. Happens to be my 20 year old daughter. I almost replied with, "please provide examples" but figure I'd rather see her come home for Thanksgiving than prove a point.
Tell her that some guy on the internet said that children are people too and he doesn't appreciate the microaggression. Tell her I literally cried so she'll know how serious it is.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT