POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those are all good movies! Except maybe Drive I watched it but I don't remember anything about it.
Drive had one good scene which is the opening. That’s it. I read that book too. Equally forgettable. Great soundtrack though.

And yeah, all good movies which is so stupid. “Racists love pizza.” 😂👌

Activist political judges politically grandstanding; these orders are directly contrary the SCOTUS , and will be slapped down in due course.

But feel free to get your hopes up.
Nothing more activist than judges throwing out 50 years of precedent and removing a right half the population has had for the last half century.
Nothing more activist than doing something the Supreme Court has never done in it's existence....removing a previously granted right.
This Supreme Court is the most activist is US history.

6lfkdr.jpg

Nothing more activist than judges throwing out 50 years of precedent and removing a right half the population has had for the last half century.
Nothing more activist than doing something the Supreme Court has never done in it's existence....removing a previously granted right.
The Supreme Court overturns previous rulings quite often actually. But keep whining about abortion while the country goes to pot. That’s exactly what you’re party is counting on.

Thank God for that. Last thing we need is some far left Antifa domestic terrorist such as yourself interpreting constitutional law.
So says the dude supporting the previous President that tried to overturn our democracy and put a Supreme Court in place that overturned 50 years of precedent and...for the first time in US history...took away a previously granted right from women.
You're Antifa and don't even know it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Dig Dirkler
The Supreme Court overturns previous rulings quite often actually. But keep whining about abortion while the country goes to pot. That’s exactly what you’re party is counting on.
Rights being stripped away from US citizens for the first time in US history....A President that tried to overturn our democracy and attack the US Capitol....Weapons of war ripping little kids to shreds in schools but all the far right screams everyday on Fox News is gas prices and immigrants. It's comical.

So says the dude supporting the previous President that tried to overturn our democracy and put a Supreme Court in place that overturned 50 years of precedent and...for the first time in US history...took away a previously granted right from women.
You're Antifa and don't even know it. 😂
LMAO, we are a Republic. The Supreme Court moved the decision back to States Rights which is what a Republic does. Someone said you were a teacher. LMAO, dumbest teacher ever. Please don’t teach American Govt history because you suck at it.

Oh you're worried about precedent. Wow sam didn't know you still think schools should be segregated. You're gross man.

And for the last time, they didn't take anything away...they simply told the legislature to make a constitutional law. Let me know where you're lost on that.

Democrats are deeply disinterested in doing their job. Theres zero argument on that. Which is hilarious coming from "democracy is at stake crowd" This idea that the Court is supposed to be a mechanism to codify whatever whim you have so the legislature isn't to do anything. Well that's actually the definition of fascism.

Here you go:

You're too caught up in feelings. You're having this really difficult time understanding that the Court doesn't give a shit about these things one way or the other...they arent supposed to. (The lib activist ones do). Abortion is fine with SCOTUS if your lazy legislatures make a constitutional law. Let me know where you're lost on those incorrect "taken right" talking point. Because it seems you want an authoritarian body that makes decisions not a legislature.

Last edited:
FIFY

You really are upset that you can no longer do something.
Just don't like watching my fellow Americans stripped of their rights and told they must now have coaches praying on football fields.
Y'all gonna love the Muslim teachers throwing their rugs out on the floor at school, the Jewish teachers lighting their Minoras, and the satanists wearing a goats head and praying in the gym.
It's coming.

• Haha
Just don't like watching my fellow Americans stripped of their rights and told they must now have coaches praying on football fields.
Y'all gonna love the Muslim teachers throwing their rugs out on the floor at school, the Jewish teachers lighting their Minoras, and the satanists wearing a goats head and praying in the gym.
It's coming.

Two more weeks, Samtoine! You’re almost there! LMAO 😂

• Haha
Reactions: exemjr
Oh you're worried about precedent. Wow sam didn't know you still think schools should be segregated. You're gross man.

And for the last time, they didn't take anything away...they simply told the legislature to make a constitutional law. Let me know where you're lost on that.

Democrats are deeply disinterested in doing their job. Theres zero argument on that. Which is hilarious coming from "democracy is at stake crowd" This idea that the Court is supposed to be a mechanism to codify whatever whim you have so the legislature isn't to do anything. Well that's actually the definition of fascism.

Here you go:

You're too caught up in feelings

Well said. Sam is the only guy who grabs tampons from the men’s restroom.

LMAO, we are a Republic. The Supreme Court moved the decision back to States Rights which is what a Republic does. Someone said you were a teacher. LMAO, dumbest teacher ever. Please don’t teach American Govt history because you suck at it.
Yeah that state's rights crap worked real well with slavery and civil rights didn't it?
State's rights has been the cry of racists and the radical right since this country was born. Same ole sh**.

Here you go:

You're too caught up in feelings. You're having this really difficult time understanding that the Court doesn't give a shit about these things one way or the other...they arent supposed to. (The lib activist ones do). Abortion is fine with them if your lazy legislatures make a constitutional law. Let me know where you're lost on those incorrect "taken right" talking point
Clueless. Segregation wasn't a right...it was a right not allowed. By desegregating schools the Supreme Court granted a right....not removed one.

• Haha
Yeah that state's rights crap worked real well with slavery and civil rights didn't it?
State's rights has been the cry of racists and the radical right since this country was born. Same ole sh**.

LMAO, butt hurt flows from you. You are so stupid. Does your brain bleed stupid juice? I think it does.

since when did the SCOTUS move slavery back to States Rights? Wait. They didn’t. No one outlawed abortions, you dolt. You can still get your abortions in California, New York, and Illinois.

LMAO, butt hurt flows from you. You are so stupid. Does your brain bleed stupid juice? I think it does.

since when did the SCOTUS move slavery back to States Rights? Wait. They didn’t. No outlawed abortions, you dolt. You can still get your abortions in California, New York, and Illinois.
Yeah I'm sure it's real easy for a 12 year old girl carrying her daddy's baby to just hop onto a plane and fly to Cali from Hazard Ky. You're clueless.

Pregnancy is not a communicable illness. No comparison except I do support an individual's right to refuse the vaccine. Their body...their choice.
Abortion is no longer a choice in some states now. Women have lost all control over their bodies in Ky.
Not only will they be raped but they will be forced to have the rapists baby.
No comparison at all to COVID vaccines. Not one person has been forced to get a vaccine by law.
You can't make this shit up.

FWiJcYSWAAItFA6

https://news.yahoo.com/russian-ruble-hits-7-high-185945135.html

The Russian ruble hit a seven-year high against the dollar on Tuesday, nearly four months after the country invaded Ukraine.

Exchange rates jumped to 53.75 rubles per U.S. dollar on Moscow Exchange as of 6:30 p.m. in Russia’s capital, the highest level since May 2015 and a roughly 39 percent gain since the start of the year.

The currency plummeted upon Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in February as countries piled on sanctions aimed at crushing the ruble and the Russian economy, reaching a low of roughly 121 rubles per dollar on March 10.

I guess they are doing a bang up job.

Try reading.

are you as dense as a lopsided rock? Where did Brown vs Board move the decision back to the states rights for segregation? There were states that defied that and the Federal Govt moved troops in. Are you ok with states defying their abortion laws. Would you support Resident Biden with troops into Idaho if they defied constitutional law back in states law in Idaho?

You literally have no idea what you are talking about. Does your brain make farting sounds when it comes up with an idea?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT