How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trump-putin-helsinki.jpg

But Liberals are too stupid to understand that you keep your friends close and your enemies closer. How many times did Putin start a war under Trump? I'll hang up and listen. Liberals aren't serious or intelligent people. They'd gladly let the entire Continent disentigrate if it meant getting rid of mean old Trump that hurt their feelings. Talk about a group of children.

Not surprising.....

'Lauren Rowello in award-winning journalist who was recently recognized by NLGJA: The Association of LGBTQ+ Journalists for excellence in long form journalism. Themes pertaining to queer identity, authenticity, and resistance are important to their work.'​

'Lauren is married to a trans woman. The couple is writing a memoir about their upbringings and gender-based traumas'​

'Lauren is autistic and raising two neurodivergent kids '​

In other words....she's a mess and mental. WTH is neurodivergent kids? Feel sorry for the kids. They don't have a chance.

jesus christ. do you guys see this incompetent fool ghouliani on tv right now? He is dripping a gallon of sweat per minute while he incoherently rambles about facebook memes. Even you sheep have to be embarrassed by this shit show. He must be shoving roids up his ass to keep going.
FWdFTZ6UcAAf-xZ

Most of these whacked out state abortion laws will ultimately be thrown out because of the 4th Amendment to the Constitution.
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated..."
How can the government search a woman's medical records, Doctor's office, lab results etc. without violating her constitutional right to be secure in her own person, house, papers and effects???? It is BS government overreach by the Christian Taliban.
It is already happening in Florida.
Most of these whacked out state abortion laws will ultimately be thrown out because of the 4th Amendment to the Constitution.
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated..."
How can the government search a woman's medical records, Doctor's office, lab results etc. without violating her constitutional right to be secure in her own person, house, papers and effects???? It is BS government overreach by the Christian Taliban.
Activist political judges politically grandstanding; these orders are directly contrary the SCOTUS , and will be slapped down in due course.

But feel free to get your hopes up.

If the right ever tried to overthrow our government, you'd know it. I dont care if he's teacher of the year. Im sick of everyone, especially kids, being force fed the alphabet lifestyle. It isn't ok, it is harmful and deviant.

You have a serious misunderstanding of how this works.

Heard on a show today that Planned Parenthood states that abortions are less than 3% of their business. I know....total BS. But for some reason....after the SC decision the other day they closed all their clinics in Ohio. What business shuts down when/if you lose 3%?
Because it's total bs. Libs will blame it on a loss of funding or some other bs.
Not surprising at all. The gospel is an offense to evil.

@ukalum1988

They showed a protest over abortion somewhere in Evansville...it was like 8 people.

At the end of the segment, the reporter said something about the protesters are hoping to get up to Indy soon.

All 8 of them? haha. Indy won't know what hit it.

The article claims “hundreds” protested…. I wasn’t there…. It was definitely more than 8 but it wasn’t hundreds either.

The article claims “hundreds” protested…. I wasn’t there…. It was definitely more than 8 but it wasn’t hundreds either.

The article you posted was published yesterday, what I saw was the people that were at the civic center today while the news was there, it was under 20 people.

are you brain dead? the voting rights act was exactly the feds taking laws away from the states. The south kept passing laws to block minorities from voting so congress told them to eat a dick and wiped out all their suppression bullshit. states don't have the power you dope. you should try reading the constitution. congress can do anything they want to election law. except changing the eligibility rules for candidates.

"The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations"
* KA - BOOM *

“I’m a Democrat so I had to vote Democrat, but that’s going to change,” said the Martin County, North Carolina resident.

Ha ha. Fools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT