POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Women love the trump. I'm telling you they can't get enough of him.

RTX1WXC11327251237.jpg

trump-girls.jpg

GettyImages-112397948.0.jpg

Four more years of this... I'll tell you who won this election... hetero men.

None of these people get it. They have never been told no. This is what happens when you have been given your way most of your young life and expect it to be that way when you get in to the world of grownups. These youngsters will get a rude awakening when they actually have to support someone else. eventually they will have to work hard in order to sustain those who come along after they start getting older.

What if Putin and the antisemitic twitter trolls were obvious in their preference of Trump because they wanted Americans to notice it and thereby be terrified of him and thus pick the alternative...but they failed and the good guy won?

woah.gif

You're forgetting one key component. Why would Putin steal all of Podesta's emails and release them if he wanted her to be POTUS?

Sports commissioners who know how much white people spend in their stadiums and arenas have to be a little nervous right now.

Sports commissioners who know how much white people spend in their stadiums and arenas have to be a little nervous right now.

I willingly admit that I'm a bit slow at times...please explain?

I would think (looking at it glass half full), that if the economy jumps up, more money in peoples pockets, more employed people would be a win for sports commissioners, no? They should have been worried the past 8 years, not now.

160 million votes cast in the Presidental Election and the difference is less than 200,000 between Hillary and Trump as of now.

That says to me there is over crowding in urban areas due to people not having jobs and fcking all day without protection to collect more money off the government for their welfare babies.

Put a good portion of the urban dwellers in rural America and their tune on politics would change pretty damn quick.

Reactions: treyforuk
Another thing that is making Trump business savvy. He's "past sale" on the wall. And now he's going to use the Term Limits as a way to leverage more from his Houses. Ok, We know it's getting shot down. But he can use it as a way to get more leverage on other things when he agrees to renegotiate. Wait and see. He's gonna play the politicians and he will win.

None of these people get it. They have never been told no. This is what happens when you have been given your way most of your young life and expect it to be that way when you get in to the world of grownups. These youngsters will get a rude awakening when they actually have to support someone else. eventually they will have to work hard in order to sustain those who come along after they start getting older.

detailing how Trump victory affects their feelings, doesn't align with their preferred behaviors . . . nary the first comment of how it will affect any actual plans, or what they intend to do with their lives. Used to be a day and age when you could tell a young person, even much younger than any of those persons, to just get over themselves. Yeah . . . these 8 years have been one magnificent social experiment disaster.

detailing how Trump victory affects their feelings, doesn't align with their preferred behaviors . . . nary the first comment of how it will affect any actual plans, or what they intend to do with their lives. Used to be a day and age when you could tell a young person, even much younger than any of those persons, to just get over themselves. Yeah . . . these 8 years have been one magnificent social experiment disaster.

As I posted a few months ago.

We have went from 9/11 to 2008 being hyper sensitive to radical islam. Then in 2008 we went from hypersensitivity towards radical islam to being shamed by our President till 2016 for not accepting Islam.

We had societal PTSD and this MF'er has the audacity to try to shame US! F*** HIM. You can't change societal fears in 8 years. It is downright fraud to think that America will trust Islam.

Then we see the emails and realize that he has been selling us out and with Hillary to highest bidders of the Middle East. No f***** wonder Obama shamed us. He was getting paid.

Rant over/

Last edited:
Another thing that is making Trump business savvy. He's "past sale" on the wall. And now he's going to use the Term Limits as a way to leverage more from his Houses. Ok, We know it's getting shot down. But he can use it as a way to get more leverage on other things when he agrees to renegotiate. Wait and see. He's gonna play the politicians and he will win.
He has a huge advantage: most of these morons are attorneys that dont know shite outside the law (and many of them dont know that either). They haven't dealt with real business people (outside of taking bribes) and Trump's negotiator/entourage is likely to be filled with them.

He has a huge advantage: most of these morons are attorneys that dont know shite outside the law (and many of them dont know that either). They haven't dealt with real business people (outside of taking bribes) and Trump's negotiator/entourage is likely to be filled with them.

Brother, I know this is going to sound ballsy and I know I am high off Trump. But I think he could be the best President since Abe Lincoln.

If it's a disaster. I'll eat my crow.

220px-Rudy_Giuliani.jpg

Just the thought of this man as the attorney general of the United States, makes the Clintons sphinkter draw up so tight. A proctologist hasn't been born that could loosen them up.

And that is exactly why Obama is considering a blanket pardon for the Clinton's. Of course the left won't understand what the means, but hey, at least it will make them disappear, and hopefully the Obama's too. I'm sure there are some emails around somewhere tying Barrack to a bunch of shit, and he can't pardon himself.

Because clearly criminals wear their Trump gear when they commit their crimes.
that's not the only thing I've seen

On FB alone - read that two muslim women were beaten up, a gay man was beaten - and a group of black women were called the n-word and was told they should be raped and sent back to Africa - all committed by Trump supporters, of course.

Saddest thing is, these reports are being believed with no question. Yes - I know this type of violence happens, and it could very well have in these cases. It breaks my heart to see it. It is most definitely NOT the answer. What I have a hard time believing is the narrative that it HAS to be Trump supporters - do they say they are? Are they wearing Trump t-shirts?

Brother, I know this is going to sound ballsy and I know I am high off Trump. But I think he could be the best President since Abe Lincoln.

If it's a disaster. I'll eat my crow.
If Trump pulls this off, they'll never be another career politician elected ever again (except maybe during a war). Nothing but business folks.

On FB alone - read that two muslim women were beaten up, a gay man was beaten - and a group of black women were called the n-word and was told they should be raped and sent back to Africa - all committed by Trump supporters, of course.

Saddest thing is, these reports are being believed with no question. Yes - I know this type of violence happens, and it could very well have in these cases. It breaks my heart to see it. It is most definitely NOT the answer. What I have a hard time believing is the narrative that it HAS to be Trump supporters - do they say they are? Are they wearing Trump t-shirts?

No. They are white, that automatically makes the sexist, bigots, xenophobic, etc...

Meanwhile the peaceful protest against President elect Trump continue all across the country.

Probably more likely they got robbed while "protesting" with a paid crowd of rowdy thugs....then maybe paid to tweet what they did.

Of course it didn't happen. I find it humorous the Obama administration likes to refer terrorist attacks as workplace violence yet someone allegedly pulls a knife and it's because Trump won the election. [laughing]

Think about that. You're in Chicago. You're a Trump supporter. And the first thing you're gonna do after winning the election is to go raise hell in 100% Obama/Clinton territory while wielding a knife in a place that kills more people by guns than any place in the US? o_O;)

Yeah, I totally believe that happened.

I trying to wrap my mind around how Trump winning the election would be the reason this parade of horribles has started.

Cw1B7JrXcAAOSzV.jpg

Makes you realize how our media is not reality. The SJW nonsense is not even close to a majority. This is simply elitist whites, SJWs and government dependent and manipulated blacks and Latinos. Because if you're not manipulated, then blacks and Latinos wouldn't vote for Democrats considering the record.

I trying to wrap my mind around how Trump winning the election would be the reason this parade of horribles has started.
just like many are convinced that the Trump campaign caused the racial divide and all the problems that go with that.

I'm having trouble with that, myself

I really don't like Michael Moore, but I'm still amazed how well he nailed that the polls were wrong in Pennsylvania, Ohio, MIchigan, etc. Trump flipped the lunch pail voter and he knew it.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Cw1B7JrXcAAOSzV.jpg

Makes you realize how our media is not reality. The SJW nonsense is not even close to a majority. This is simply elitist whites, SJWs and government dependent and manipulated blacks and Latinos. Because if you're not manipulated, then blacks and Latinos wouldn't vote for Democrats considering the record.

It's soros. money talks. He needs destabilization of our country to destabilize our currency; and make billions upon billions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT