POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don't get to choose venue! You just wait, when ninja turtles get done, Trump will be installed as Dictater! Just wait, when Durham report comes out Hillary will go to jail! 😂 😂 😂 Hilary testified 11 hours, Trump's running and hiding. He needs a bunker at Mat A Lago 😂
Everyone on the right knows that there's jury nullification when it comes to Democrats. I think you're a little out of your league.

Yeah, I'm of the belief that it's not going to matter who runs in 2028 because this nation will be done. I don't even think 2024 is going to stop anything but giving them another four years of doing whatever they want is going to take this place to the point of no return and we may already be there.

Trump isn't winning a presidential election and the GOP has no one worth a shit except DeSantis. So the Dems seriously may be like a 1 seed who just has to face an 11 seed to go to the final four. The GOP is such shit because of the McConnell types who are a cancer to this country and should be sent to the left. Their answer is nothing but neocon establishment hacks to keep this uni-party BS continuing.
Which is amazing considering the Dems LITERALLY have nobody worth a crap.

Reactions: P19978
Gas was $2.46 when Trump took over, versus $3.39 when Obama took over. Gas price is controlled by supply and demand. But I wouldn't expect an uneducated Russian sympathizer to understand that.

What was gas when Biden took over? What was it before Russia invaded Ukraine? in March of 2020, there was a gas station in London, KY that actually went to 99 cents per gallon. Gas got into that territory price wise. That's what happens when you allow the wheels of commerce to churn and actually get to where you don't stifle oil production in your own country and have to rely on foreign oil to get by.

Glad you're happy with all this inflation, and paying $5.00 per gallon for gas.

Hey folks, we found one of the 28 percenters.

The graph isn't just one year. Covid affected everything in 2020, post March of that year. Thanks CHYNA, and Democrats.
I guess you're still going to claim we're back to prepandemic employment too.

Gas is hyper expensive everywhere, not just here, so we are up against a far bigger issue than just having a democrat in office. There is worldwide manipulation going on that Joe Biden is not nearly smart nor tactical enough to have a real hand in. He's just out there following orders and reading teleprompters to the best of his ability.

A way to get around the filibuster? Pass a steep tax on all AR-15 purchases through the reconciliation process. Nifty way to limit all purchases of AR-15's without any Republican support. Make them too expensive to buy.

Liberals supporting class privilege. Cool

None of you Russian sympathizers can discuss anything more intelligent than a misleading tweet, which is why I never come here. I post a video on Ukraine from the person in this country, a Republican even, that knows more about foreign policy than any other current living human, and it gets no response.

Gas is hyper expensive everywhere, not just here, so we are up against a far bigger issue than just having a democrat in office. There is worldwide manipulation going on that Joe Biden is not nearly smart nor tactical enough to have a real hand in. He's just out there following orders and reading teleprompters to the best of his ability.
Worldwide manipulation and whatever you're blaming it on could have been vastly mitigated or eliminated within our borders by simply leaving the things Trump had in place to keep the prices down. Gas was always stupidly priced everywhere else too even when we had $1.79 gas.

First of all, Joe Biden isn't making any decisions. Second, whoever is doesn't give a damn if fuel prices go to $10 a gallon, they think it will push Americans to electric vehicles, Psaki told us that.

The current admin has stated right out of the gate they wanted to eliminate gas powered vehicles by 2035, if you produce oil that means you're essentially on your way out. What would you do to preserve your livlihood? Would dumping millions of dollars into new exploration seem beneficial? The price today is because the demand will soon outpace supply, and companies aren't dumping money into that for a limited use if at all. To limit that, prices have climbed, and that is due to the Biden admins policies.

Worldwide manipulation and whatever you're blaming it on could have been vastly mitigated or eliminated within our borders by simply leaving the things Trump had in place to keep the prices down. Gas was always stupidly priced everywhere else too even when we had $1.79 gas.

Agree that gas was always more expensive most places than it was here, but prices worldwide have increased at the same rate they have here over the last 2 years. Is some poor domestic policy to blame for some of that? Sure, but it's only one factor.

I was coming here to post this. LOL. ESPN wrote an article. Night and day from their creaming their pants over players kneeling for the anthem. That's to be glorified. Not wanting to be branded with the alphabet cult's garbage on your work uniform? Well, that's not okay.

The alphabet cult can GFT. They're tyrants who need everyone to submit their agenda or be destroyed. This is beyond "Live and let live" and just being civil and respectful to a person as they want total conformity and applause. I reject that. They can make their choices and I'll make my choice into finding that organization to be disgusting pervs.
Who would have thought a bunch of divas would go from “We just want to be left alone & exist” to “You must promote & obey us” so fast?

It would be a solid bet that Joe Biden is the least intelligent POTUS in this country's history. If not, easily Top 5. He has always had bad judgment and instincts and clearly is not a smart person. What he has been very good at is kissing the arses of his masters who have kept him in Washington all of these years and will say or do anything to stay relevant. Not only is he a crook along with his son and family but he is also extremely compromised and easily manipulated due to his unquestionable decline in cognitive health. 2.5 years to go of this BS??

284341649_5517846151607778_8421770767020953907_n.jpg
Learned something new.

thats the whole point of why the oil market is bullshit. When oil futures go up republicans do their song and dance and oil companies use it as cover to immediately jack up gas prices overnight. When oil futures go down republicans are completely quiet and gas prices take months to move back down. Republicans should be on TV right now cheering the oil falling and telling oil companies to quit gouging for their greedy shareholders. But they can't do that because it would help Biden and party is more important than country in Team politics.
FUkplPAWYAUnpeu

Edit: 3 hours ago in Lexington

You and your little loon buddies are all again dismissed.

Last edited:
Just go watch videos of people on the streets being asked basic questions and you will see why there is a % of complete morons out there that approve of the train wreck Dems are in charge of now.
I've seen a few of them already. People pointing to China, thinking it's the United States, being asked who was the first person to land on the sun and actually answering. Does little to dispel the notion that mental illness and public education aren't problems in this country.

He said that the FBI had a scif in Perkins Coie since 2012. He said that an FBI whistleblower notified them of it. They obtained documents backing up the whistleblowers allegations. So because he said it... it didn't happen? LOL.
You’ll need to get AOC to say it with air quotes for it to be believed.

Reactions: hmt5000
Edit: 3 hours ago in Lexington

You and your little loon buddies are all again dismissed.
I was in the Outer Banks on vacation last week, and started my journey back to Kentucky Saturday morning. I passed by multiple gas stations on the road out where the price was $4.49 and refused to stop, thinking they were overcharging travelers on the only road into/out of the Outer Banks. Silly me. When I got past the toll booth I found a gas station--where I paid $4.59 a gallon for gas. Never saw gas as low as $4.49 again my entire drive home. Talk about a post-vacation return to reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT