POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quicker than that. I saw $5.19 in Jeffersonville on my way home from work.
Man....I feel sorry for any of you guys who are working and have to drive. One of the good things of being retired...park the car.
Whenever I see a pickup go by (and there are a lot around here....popular plus most farmers have them) and it's a big one with an 8 cylinder my heart goes out to them.

Especially notable for it being a public state-supported school. I spent time on their campus two different times back in the 90s, and I worked with a lot of TAMU engineers. It’s a school I have a lot of respect for.
Heard Aggie engineering is great. Worked with a few EE grads about 15 years ago. Believe it or not, TAMU horticulture program owns something like 1600+ patents. Ag department pretty much controls TX livestock and farming.

Whenever Aggies play Horns, I always pull for Aggies.

Screen-Shot-2022-06-06-at-11.32.12-AM.png

Yeah that will pack them in.

UK needs some transvertite cheerleaders.

In March of 2020, there was a gas station in London, KY that actually went to 99 cents per gallon. Gas got into that territory price wise. That's what happens when you allow the wheels of commerce to churn and actually get to where you don't stifle oil production in your own country and have to rely on foreign oil to get by.
Seriously, you don't understand that the Covid shutdown tanked the demand, causing lower prices? People in oil and gas were losing their ass during that period.

Last edited:
Ever wonder why Putin didn't attack Ukraine while his puppet was in office? I'll let a Trump cabinet official explain it. There is zero doubt that Trump would have thrown Zelensky under the bus after Zelensky refused to create dirt on Biden or Hillary.

Last edited:
Screen-Shot-2022-06-06-at-11.32.12-AM.png

Yeah that will pack them in.

UK needs some transvertite cheerleaders.
WTF. I mean, just batshit crazy how the chain reaction occurs with anything far left. One company or state does it and then these lefties in all of these positions do it across the board.

This is disgusting and everyone but the far left thinks it. All races outside of the woke left whites find this repulsive.

Seriously, you don't understand that the Covid shutdown tanked the demand, causing lower prices? People in oil and gas were losing their ass during that period.
Yeah, that' not how it works. How much was gas before covid and how much demand was there? Current demand is trending down, while prices continue to soar. Global oil prices, however, continue to climb.

I left the oil and gas industry around 2010 because the industry was just to volatile. People are always loosing their ass on oil. Just before I left we switched solely to drilling for NG. It was a bad day when we hit oil. You wouldn't believe the regulations around that stuff.

I got out just in time. In 2014 SA flooded the world oil markets with oil and the domestic oil companies took it in the pants. It's been eight years and they still haven't recovered. My old company folded and my boss became a consultant.

I talked to my old boss the other day and asked him why the situation was so bad. He said after eight years of an oil depression most of the feeder companies are gone and are not coming back. Those that remain are tripping over themselves to drill but they can't get parts. No casing, no hoses, no anything and none in the future. He said they are at least six months out on everything. They also have trouble finding workers. Roughnecks were always difficult to come by, but the high pay assured there was always a pool to pull from. Not now.

They also can't get anyone to transport oil because all those transport companies folded too. That's why it's bad when you shut down an oil pipeline, because no matter how much you drill, there is no way to move the oil around. No oil to refinery, no gas to pump, high prices.

Lower oil prices, or gas stays high despite demand.

Ever wonder why Putin didn't attack Ukraine while his puppet was in office? I'll let a Trump cabinet official explain it. There is zero doubt that Trump would have thrown Zelensky under the bus after Zelensky refused to create dirt on Biden or Hillary.

Your post makes no sense. If Trump would have thrown Zelensky under the bus Putin should have attacked then given your logic.

But it stopped short of being collusion, right? Trump's campaign manager in the first election:

Now we have new guy posting 4 year old stories. TDS is real folks. I guess when the shitshow you voted for has the country in this kind of shape, you gotta hold onto something.

But it stopped short of being collusion, right? Trump's campaign manager in the first election:

Wow, TDS and the brain washing from the lame stream media sure got the weak minded still bent over and out of sorts. Keep the faith FtWorth. Biden still may get your wish and his of destroying this country, we are well on our way and people like you are cheering him on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT