POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw that Matt Jones said the Country hired a Billy Gillespie for President.
This may have been discussed here, but I admit I haven't read all the posts here since last night.

Jones is a goober, like the party he worships.

I have not listened in months. Had to be major butthurt on there today.

hahahaha great stuff.

Here's Obama's staff as Obama meets Trump

GGurSZBn4RiIC_kUGMEOA2NUQ8DHLzrI2uzNonmHJ3E.jpg

It's completely ridiculous. Had a facebook friend who said he hopes someone assassinates Trump, then turns around and whines about how he's afraid other countries will think we are hateful because we elected Trump. Talk about hate, it don't get any more hateful than wishing death on someone. I told him that he looks like a hypocrite and he says "Well, I'm not a Country". Yea, he's a Millennial. I swear I have never seen a generation that was so stupid. No offense to Millennials reading this who do have a brain, but you seem to be in the minority. It's like liberalism is a disease that screws up your mind or something.

Last edited:
Liberals are so incredibly bizarre and TBH, borderline insane.

I cannot tell you how many white middle class people I have seen post things like "I am done with white people" or "I just can't with white middle class america."

So much guilt

Any idea how much the Saudi's will have to start paying for U.S. protection? Perhaps we can start paying our troops a higher wage and take better care of our veterans.
That's the kind of stuff Trump (and only Trump) can do.

Hey SA, no prob keeping your little fiefdom safe, just going to need a $100B check or money order to the VA Global Initiative Fund (newly formed).

You think anyone, including the Saudi's, would object?

Obama's arrogance comes back to bite him in the ass.

Bill OReilly did a segment about this about a month ago and said he thinks that night was the final point when Trump decided he was going to run the next term. He despises Obama and he wants to/ is going to destroy any legacy he leaves behind and get the last laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT