How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-9.05.35-AM-600x262.png

Seriously, I have always thought the Z, dee, LEK, Albany, etc were just trolls, not too serious, but now I think they were/are really deadass serious which is hard for me to comprehend. It's hilarious, tho. Praying for em.

I heard she's giving her speech today. I'm sure some poor adderal addicts have been working on it nonstop for about 12+ hours now. Need to run it by a few more focus groups then send it off to Obamas slaves to finalize before we get to hear he most eloquent and professional concession speech since JIM GRAYS LAST NIGHT :joy::joy::joy:

He went full retard like that one debate where Hillary almost stroked out talking about krejlin and what not, trying her hardest to scare the piss out of people.

I was wrong.

I didn't think Trump could win this. Never crossed my mind until Florida went his way last night. I was consumed with the notion that he had pissed off too many women, too many latinos, too many other groups to win enough votes in enough states to get it done.

And he proved me wrong. Hillary is even more flawed than him. He has personal failing, business failings, bad judgement, terrible quotes and tweets. She was still more flawed, more corrupt, more morally bankrupt, more sinister than he could possibly be.

And people are melting down like this was an indictment on women, minorities, and Muslims. It's an indictment on her, on Bill, on the Clinton Foundation, and on the Democratic Party and how it came to select her as its candidate, and on elitism.

It's not about white nationalism. It's about protecting the real freedoms that we enjoy-- to speak, assemble, worship, and live the way we have for 2+ centuries. It's about respecting hard working people who make this country move every day without taking them for granted. It's about voices being more powerful than money. And I hope Trump is a good president for all of us.

I was wrong.

I didn't think Trump could win this. Never crossed my mind until Florida went his way last night. I was consumed with the notion that he had pissed off too many women, too many latinos, too many other groups to win enough votes in enough states to get it done.

And he proved me wrong. Hillary is even more flawed than him. He has personal failing, business failings, bad judgement, terrible quotes and tweets. She was still more flawed, more corrupt, more morally bankrupt, more sinister than he could possibly be.

And people are melting down like this was an indictment on women, minorities, and Muslims. It's an indictment on her, on Bill, on the Clinton Foundation, and on the Democratic Party and how it came to select her as its candidate, and on elitism.

It's not about white nationalism. It's about protecting the real freedoms that we enjoy-- to speak, assemble, worship, and live the way we have for 2+ centuries. It's about respecting hard working people who make this country move every day without taking them for granted. It's about voices being more powerful than money. And I hope Trump is a good president for all of us.
Hell yes!

Broken dreams and flying machines lay in pieces upon the ground.

I wish our new President great success. May his promises be delivered and the broken folks in the middle be made whole again with their jobs returned, the factories reopened, the coal mines bustling with invasive miners, and low cost high quality healthcare available to all. Our budget balanced. Taxes for all lowered. Trade deals renegotiated to our favor. Our infrastructure rebuilt. Our enemies cowered before our feet. Our allies proudly by our sides.

By his word we will have all these things and then some.

Oh, and of course Mexico will pay for that wall lest we have a "read my lips, no new taxes" moment heading into 2020 when the bill comes due for these miraculous works we have yet to behold. Most promised in his first 100 days, mind you.

Where are all libs?

Lol at Jamo (did you pick the Germans in WW2?), Albany, Mime, et al.

Eat some crow!

Seriously, I have always thought the Z, dee, LEK, Albany, etc were just trolls, not too serious, but now I think they were/are really deadass serious which is hard for me to comprehend. It's hilarious, tho. Praying for em.

I heard she's giving her speech today. I'm sure some poor adderal addicts have been working on it nonstop for about 12+ hours now. Need to run it by a few more focus groups then send it off to Obamas slaves to finalize before we get to hear he most eloquent and professional concession speech since JIM GRAYS LAST NIGHT :joy::joy::joy:

He went full retard like that one debate where Hillary almost stroked out talking about krejlin and what not, trying her hardest to scare the piss out of people.
I voted for Johnson. Surprised you weren't with her, since you're on welfare.

I wanted Trump to win. I willed it. By my own hands I have created this monster and unleashed it upon the world. In my own image he will wreak a terrible vengeance upon the land and none will be spared. This pestilence will not be resisted and I am fearful for what I have done. Virtually every word I wrote about him last year has come to pass. I detailed exactly how the midwest would fall. What his message would be. What great plague would be visited upon us all this very day. Jamo quoting his polls and yapping at me all the way and I did not waiver. I tried to undo my terrible works but alas even I was powerless before what I had created.

Broken dreams and flying machines lay in pieces upon the ground.

I wish our new President great success. May his promises be delivered and the broken folks in the middle be made whole again with their jobs returned, the factories reopened, the coal mines bustling with invasive miners, and low cost high quality healthcare available to all. Our budget balanced. Taxes for all lowered. Trade deals renegotiated to our favor. Our infrastructure rebuilt. Our enemies cowered before our feet. Our allies proudly by our sides.

By his word we will have all these things and then some.

Oh, and of course Mexico will pay for that wall lest we have a "read my lips, no new taxes" moment heading into 2020 when the bill comes due for these miraculous works we have yet to behold. Most promised in his first 100 days, mind you.
As if you know anything.

I am a great writer. Nobody writes better than me. All these other writers are idiots. I'm telling you I will be the best writer that there ever has been. I write so good that you will be amazed to read it. Believe me, you have no idea of how great I will write.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT