How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
279076903_10224535245661171_2785367789071778051_n.jpg

I was going to say something similar, but I worried I would look stupid about business haha.

I didn't even know there were that many JC Pennys around anymore.

I thought it was doing about as good as Blockbuster.
I think it and Macy's are the anchor stores in every mall in America.

Sears is the one that went down

Reactions: exemjr
Stay in your lane!!

55 got on his Juggs account and posted and then went back to his 55 account and liked what Juggs said hahahahahaha

I love you brother, that is something the canuck would do...the difference is you were being funny and the canuck thinks he fools people when he does things like that with his multiple accounts.

Jerrysjuggs is one of the all time great accounts here.

Club For Growth is running a ton of commercials against J.D. Vance here in Ohio. Why, I'm not sure. They've endorsed Mandel so maybe they think if they can knock Vance down a peg or two, their boy will come out on top.

Also, love these ads by Dolan. Guess he's a state senator or something (in addition to owning the Indians...yes, the Indians). Bragging about all his accomplishment....illegal immigration, the border, federal spending, etc. Ads say 'he cracked down on illegal immigration' and 'designated drug cartels as terrorists'. Since when does a local, yocal state rep or state senator have any influence over federal matters?

Reactions: trueblujr2

If you have ever made a video of yourself with your phone to comment about the news...especially if you make said video in your car, I hope you die. A painful, embarrassing death...like you run off the road and hit a billboard about the dangers of texting and driving/distracted driving or something like that.

You have clearly never been to Town Square Mall in Owensboro. It somehow still has a Spencer and Claires. Other than that...
Same in Ohio. The few malls I've been to in the last 4-5 years are close to empty. Most of the Penny's have closed. Kind of a shame. I never went shopping at malls a lot, but I enjoyed them when I would go (especially around the holidays). Now it's just sad.

Pretty much feel the same. The dude is one wicked smart mf'er and he does nothing without gaining multiple angles.

Consider this. Elon Musk is a leading developer of AI. He has stated more than once that he needed a larger pool of human consciousness to pull from to advance his AI. Now he has the largest pool on the planet.

Also, he is balls deep in CureVac, he is developing a nuerolink chip that scares the hell out me, and he has multiple government military contracts that make him huge sums of money.

If he can fix Twitter then that is a win. I just wouldn't look at the guy as some kind of savior of all mankind.
The Beast?

If you have ever made a video of yourself with your phone to comment about the news...especially if you make said video in your car, I hope you die. A painful, embarrassing death...like you run off the road and hit a billboard about the dangers of texting and driving/distracted driving or something like that.
Yeah...what's that all about? What's wrong with the couch in the living room?

Haha...I use to go to that place alot, haven't been there in like 16-18 years. They still got that cookie place? Ruby Tuesday?

I went in a few years ago right after Christmas and they still had the Great American Cookie place. Ruby Tuesdays has been gone a long time.

The reason we went in was because my niece got some shoes for Christmas from Journeys that didn't fit. So my brother, his wife, 2 kids, and I went to return them (I don't get to see them often so I wanted to spend the day). When we were walking in I said "I can't believe this mall is still open" and as soon as we saw what was there my sister in law went "I don't think it is"

I do miss the Ruby Tuesday salad bar :(

I went in a few years ago right after Christmas and they still had the Great American Cookie place. Ruby Tuesdays has been gone a long time.

The reason we went in was because my niece got some shoes for Christmas from Journeys that didn't fit. So my brother, his wife, 2 kids, and I went to return them (I don't get to see them often so I wanted to spend the day). When we were walking in I said "I can't believe this mall is still open" and as soon as we saw what was there my sister in law went "I don't think it is"

I do miss the Ruby Tuesday salad bar :(

When I was young, me and my best friend had recently seen dumb and dumber...I was like 12...my mom went shopping at that mall and gave us money for food and the arcade. We went to ruby tuesday and ate...in the movie dumb and dumber they spent all that money in the briefcase but wrote out IOUs...so we wrote a long note and gave the waitress an IOU as a tip. I think our fake IOU tip was a generous $200.

We thought it was hilarious...in hindsight we were some dumb little sh-ts

Heard on the radio/news that some consumer confidence gauge (don't know which one...there are several) had fallen again. And that new home sales fell 8.5% .... ouch.
And, this....

Mitch like Ben Shapiro are only now going pro vaccine because of a huge recent data release that is being passed around political circles. When you overlay the delta variant spread and deaths in the US with voting maps you get almost a perfect correlation with Trump voters. These days elections come down to very very small margins and the GoP already had a dying off problem.
Did not see this when you posted it. Ben Shapiro was never anti-vaccine. I was listening to his podcast when the vaccines came out. His wife is a doc. He encouraged people to get vaccines. In fact, I think his dad or father-in-law was resistant and Ben said he was trying to convince the man to get the vaccines.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT