POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's a Senator who truly cares about the Commonwealth of Kentucky and its constituents.

"Take care of that SOB for us."

The KY Republican Party should censure him. Or whatever measure they took in Wyoming with Cheney. McConnell is a corrupt embarrassment to a state that is overwhelmingly Red. He is so desperate for the media send off McCain got for turncoating his party. Republicans like them are why the Dems beat them so often. You never hear of the Dems breaking ranks. We have to start purging these arrogant pricks.

Last edited:
200w.gif

Quick story about Tyson. Was walking thru The Mirage in Vegas with a friend. A real nervous type guy (good friend)...kind that jingles the coins in the pocket. We're walking along the main corridor (or whatever it's called) and my friend is looking up and around at the hotel and not paying any attention to where he was going. I see that ahead of us, walking our way, is Tyson with his huge entourage. I didn't say a word 'cause I knew what was going to happen. My buddy walked right into him. I about cracked up while my buddy was stammering and about to have a stroke when he realized who he had just run into. Tyson just glared. Didn't say a word. I probably laughed for 10 minutes.
Back in the day when Tyson was in his prime.

Quick story about Tyson. Was walking thru The Mirage in Vegas with a friend. A real nervous type guy (good friend)...kind that jingles the coins in the pocket. We're walking along the main corridor (or whatever it's called) and my friend is looking up and around at the hotel and not paying any attention to where he was going. I see that ahead of us, walking our way, is Tyson with his huge entourage. I didn't say a word 'cause I knew what was going to happen. My buddy walked right into him. I about cracked up while my buddy was stammering and about to have a stroke when he realized who he had just run into. Tyson just glared. Didn't say a word. I probably laughed for 10 minutes.
Back in the day when Tyson was in his prime.
Good thing he didn't say anything.

Democrats are locked in. Their base will not leave the plantation. But the GOP has a golden opportunity to bring in independents and new voters. The Hispanic community is the place to begin. They are much closer to conservative values than Democrats. Hispanic are hard workers. They have a love and devotion to family and God. All things Democrats hate.

You see more and more Hispanics in elected office. Our Lt Governor is Hispanic and is as conservative as the Governor. Reach out to Hispanics and they will be receptive. I am not talking about the border jumpers. I am talking about citizens who did it the right way.
We can sign up all the new illegals too.

DeSantis won't run. He's super popular and has Florida by the tail with a hand-in-glove legislature. Why would he give that up to accomplish NOTHING as President and end up hounded, attacked, and probably prosecuted by the Lawfare Deep State in the bargain?
WOW. DeSantis will never be Prez by this.

Why would he accomplish nothing as president? The house and senate is flipping soon.

You guys under some belief that only trump can be president that no one ever in history can be a republican president again?
So true. What the hell the Trumpsters going to do if Trump can't/won't run? It's like it's Trump or never another Pub. Ridiculous.

I think DeSantis would be a president that could get as much done as anyone in the GOP. I just don't want him to do it now. He is young, I think he was the youngest governor when elected.
Bubba was 32 when elected, And he's not the youngest governor ever.

Oh, being old isn't a good criteria for holding office.

Not true at all, and yes I wish DeSantis would run but know he won't challenge Trump. It would be political suicide for him to do so and he knows that. He is positioning himself for 2028 in my opinion, and even then it will be unpredictable depending on if Trump has a viable VP who would likely run to succeed him as well. (all this is assuming Trump runs)

No, Trump is not the end all be all either. He is just the most viable and likely option for 2024 as of right now. There are only a handful of others out there that a large enough base might rally behind, whether many on here like them or not. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Mike Pompeo, Kristi Noem come to mind off hand.
Putting all the eggs in the Trump basket could easily blow up.

That's because despite all the clueless MAGA whiners, we already have multiple pipelines from Canada into the US including keystone phase 1-3. The XL line was a stupid idea from day 1. It goes right over the 2 largest aquifers for the northern farmland. Keystone phase 1 has leaked around 1million barrels in the last cpl years.

Democrats try to disrupt the legislative process in Florida by screaming and yelling like savages. This is a tactic they do over and over and over. Scream and yell. But not to worry, we got this. The law passes anyway. More GOP representatives will be in the U.S. Congress. Our aim is to crush Democrats and move forward in the State of Florida. We ain't got time for them anymore. No compromise and no working with them.

The new map is widely expected to expand Republicans' current 16-11 congressional advantage to 20–8. That is four more. We gained seats from the census. What is the Dims advantage in the House now, 5? They are toast in November.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...lorida-house-passes-new-map-anyway/ar-AAWswwP
I saw a similar video from an Ohio Legislative session- several Democrats, mostly from the Cleveland area, of course, were making animal noises to disrupt the proceeding over some bill that ended up passing anyway.

Two questions, and perhaps the leftists on this board (calling on YOU, Dion) can answer.

1. Is there are any practical benefit to this kind of behavior, in terms of actually stopping the legislation?

2. Is there any reason why only the Left engages in this kind of behavior? (Of course, if one can show me an example of a minority GOP group in, say, New Jersey, hooting like owls or barking like dogs to express their displeasure over legislation they don't like, I will gladly scoff at them as well).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT