POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you have democrat friends who are saying they’ll vote R - as long as it’s not a ‘Trump’ R - they are lying to you.

Ask them if they voted for Mittens or McCain. When they say no, there’s your answer as to who they’ll vote for in ‘24…… Trump or no Trump.

And, please, for the love God quit believing anything the media says/writes/posts about Trump. At least give it a day or two. It is ALWAYS fake news.

278774636_10224510059871542_6935430606374241826_n.jpg

If you have democrat friends who are saying they’ll vote R - as long as it’s not a ‘Trump’ R - they are lying to you.

Ask them if they voted for Mittens or McCain. When they say no, there’s your answer as to who they’ll vote for in ‘24…… Trump or no Trump.

And, please, for the love God quit believing anything the media says/writes/posts about Trump. At least give it a day or two. It is ALWAYS fake news.
Democrats are locked in. Their base will not leave the plantation. But the GOP has a golden opportunity to bring in independents and new voters. The Hispanic community is the place to begin. They are much closer to conservative values than Democrats. Hispanic are hard workers. They have a love and devotion to family and God. All things Democrats hate.

You see more and more Hispanics in elected office. Our Lt Governor is Hispanic and is as conservative as the Governor. Reach out to Hispanics and they will be receptive. I am not talking about the border jumpers. I am talking about citizens who did it the right way.

This is why you go with DeSantis

Not to mention from an anecdotal perspective...ive heard from countless Democrat friends (who aren't crazy like this admin they're just regular old school D's) that they'll vote for a R...as long as it's not a Trump R

DeSantis won't run. He's super popular and has Florida by the tail with a hand-in-glove legislature. Why would he give that up to accomplish NOTHING as President and end up hounded, attacked, and probably prosecuted by the Lawfare Deep State in the bargain?

Imagine, if Biden had done nothing as president how much better off we would all be. Gasoline would be $2.29 a gallon, the Mexican border wouldn't be the mess that it is, inflation would be 1.4% like it was the day that Trump left office. Internationally we would have full respect because the debacle in Afghanistan would have never happened, & as a result Putin/Russia would have never invaded Ukraine. 3 more years of this moron & we won't have a country left, might not even have a world left.

These were the "I'd vote John Kasich" in 2016 people. So full of it.

Gas Dropped 30 cents today. Lumber futures took a huge dive. Thanks Biden for dick punching that inflation! He just never stops getting shit done.
Bill Barr now says their was no election fraud. We just can't stop winning!
To quite the great Bill “We realized from the beginning it was just bullshit,”

He told Karl that even if the machines had somehow changed the tally, the issue would be made obvious when the votes were recounted by hand.

“It’s a counting machine, and they save everything that was counted,” Barr said. “So you just reconcile the two. There had been no discrepancy reported anywhere, and I’m still not aware of any discrepancy.”

There has never been any data presented to warrant them....ever. Not one person saying that X people got covid on flight 365. Not person ever saying that the air in an airplane is a petri dish. On the contrary, actually....this is straight from the Boeing site....

Cabin air filtration​

All Boeing airplanes have systems already in place to help maintain a healthy cabin environment. These systems filter the air you breathe and minimize the spread of airborne contaminants.

• The volume of cabin air is exchanged every two to three minutes
  • HEPA filters similar to those used in hospitals capture more than 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
  • Cabin air flows primarily from ceiling to floor in a circular pattern and leaves through the floor grilles near the same seat row where it enters

Noone can prove where they got covid. Lab created to be the most infectious disease of all time. All of us got it or was exposed to it at least once. It was literally everywhere.

So really noone has any real idea how many cases were generated from any specific setting. From what little I read, this case finally had someone attack their lack of actual proof rather than argue the broad based notion they can't enact this rule.

There must be some provable nexus between what government is doing and what it's actually actually accomplishing. In the beginning, their position was easily defensible. But as covid spread everywhere they had literally no legal support. Finally someone approached the case correctly

You show me a teacher that wants to talk sex to 4/5/6 year old kids & I'll show you a child molester. This person is wanting to molest these kids. I don't care if it's straight sex or homosexual sex or whatever. If you've got kids or grandkids that got a teacher like this, you had better get your kids away from this pedofile. And anybody that wants this filth to be taught to small children is no better than the pervert that's doing the teaching.

DeSantis won't run. He's super popular and has Florida by the tail with a hand-in-glove legislature. Why would he give that up to accomplish NOTHING as President and end up hounded, attacked, and probably prosecuted by the Lawfare Deep State in the bargain?
I agree with this and Floridians do not want him to run for President in 2024. There are tons of things to get done down here and he is just getting started Bro. We were ruled by liberal democrats for decades and it will take a good 8 years to dismantle their damage and make Florida solid conservative.

The next thing on the agenda is to redistrict the congressional map and eliminate those area that were designed to elect a black Democrat without competition. Watch them squeal when that happens. People running for congress will have to do it on their merits and not the color of their skin. What a concept.

DeSantis is already under daily attack from the White House and national media. He even makes the Red Head cry at her press briefings. Think about that. Very little he or the state legislature does has any bearing on the rest of the country but yet they attack him. They even belittled him because he missed a day at the office to be with wife during her cancer treatment. They hate him because they FEAR him. But his time is not finished down here.

Why would he accomplish nothing as president? The house and senate is flipping soon.

You guys under some belief that only trump can be president that no one ever in history can be a republican president again?

Why would he accomplish nothing as president? The house and senate is flipping soon.

You guys under some belief that only trump can be president that no one ever in history can be a republican president again?
I think DeSantis would be a president that could get as much done as anyone in the GOP. I just don't want him to do it now. He is young, I think he was the youngest governor when elected. He has a lot of work to do down here and another 4 years would make this state rock solid RED. We are not there yet.

I do wish other GOP governors had his balls and leadership skills. Surely there is someone out there who could carry the torch if needed. I say governors because I do not want any more Senators to run. They had their chances and too many are tied to Mitch.

Not true at all, and yes I wish DeSantis would run but know he won't challenge Trump. It would be political suicide for him to do so and he knows that. He is positioning himself for 2028 in my opinion, and even then it will be unpredictable depending on if Trump has a viable VP who would likely run to succeed him as well. (all this is assuming Trump runs)

No, Trump is not the end all be all either. He is just the most viable and likely option for 2024 as of right now. There are only a handful of others out there that a large enough base might rally behind, whether many on here like them or not. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Mike Pompeo, Kristi Noem come to mind off hand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT