Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FQb7jbBWUAAt2FK

The year is 1963...

FQaz4swXEAYNEaC
This was posted on the front page of reddit yesterday for everyone to see how backward attitudes were just a few years ago. It immediately gets reposted here with the exact opposite intent. Very funny. Conservatism would be hilarious if it wasn't so disgusting.

This was posted on the front page of reddit yesterday for everyone to see how backward attitudes were just a few years ago. It immediately gets reposted here with the exact opposite intent. Very funny. Conservatism would be hilarious if it wasn't so disgusting.

Calm down John. I made no comment on the views of those quoted, just posted it cause it was interesting.

Personally, I think a real woman could make an excellent president. Notice I said a real woman, not one of those dudes in dresses claiming to be a woman you on the left are so fond of.

Remember when a staffer accused Biden of going beyond the sniff and shoulder caress to grabbing her crotch? I guess we need to let this play before we conclude this guy is a Biden or a criminal. Time will tell.
He didn’t just grab her crotch, he digitally raped her. Is there anyone that doubts Tara Reid? It’s just so credible based on what we’ve seen from Joe.

Reactions: exemjr
Colossians 3

16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Many in this thread were alive in ‘63. Not exactly ancient history. What views might you hold that’ll be looked back on in 60 years like this?

You or no one alive has any idea what views will be frowned upon in 2082. The world is rapidly changing and those changes seem to be accelerating. Views that were seen as favorable and 'common sense' just 10 years ago are frowned upon now. 60 years ago in terms of political opinion and social norms is ancient history unfortunately.

Facts > invective. Got any examples?

I posted several here over the years. If you know anything about him or his background, you know he is a fraud.

Also people's reaction to him is everything that's wrong with today's politics. Libs loved him when he hobnobbed with the elites and pissed on Appalachia. Then when he came out as more moderate, they hated him and gop loved him

I posted several here over the years. If you know anything about him or his background, you know he is a fraud.

Also people's reaction to him is everything that's wrong with today's politics. Libs loved him when he hobnobbed with the elites and pissed on Appalachia. Then when he came out as more moderate, they hated him and gop loved him
Thx. Don’t know his political history. So you’re saying he hasn’t really changed his views over time?

Guess we’ll see since I think he’s going to win the nomination and the general election.

It’s taken three decades for gambling and marijuana to still not be passed, trailing such states as Mississippi. But our backwards hick politicians in Frankfort meanwhile ban abortion, ensuring weird religious evangelicals vote for them. Awful people
I think it's more to do with a crooked politician not getting a cut. That's usually how it works. Weed isn't an issue for the base. The public would pass that.

Just small example. The mayor from my hometown was corrupt as hell. If any new business wanted to come to the town, he'd demand a cut or deny their ability to come to the town.
Sometimes they slip up and say the quiet part out loud.

I’m surprised this isn’t getting more attention.
it did when they said it about Trump years ago. This has nothing to do with Elon.

Last edited:
Reactions: FirewithFire

Thx. Don’t know his political history. So you’re saying he hasn’t really changed his views over time?

Guess we’ll see since I think he’s going to win the nomination and the general election.
I'm kind of surprised Trump endorsed him. Not too many years back he said some rather derogatory things about Trump...verbally and tweets. Of course the tweets got deleted. And of course Trump has a long memory. But with Dr. Oz I suspect it's personal. Vance worked for Peter Thiel and Thiel and Trump are close.
But, to me, it's kind of a weak field. Trump already tore into Dolan a week or so ago about changing the name of the Indians (he's part owner). I've mentioned Mandell a couple of times. To me a real doofus who runs for every statewide political office that's open...seems that's all he does, that and campaign on the fact he's an ex-Marine.
The lady running...used to be state party chair I think...also said some things about Trump and was very noncommittal about impeachment(s). Of course she has changed her tune now. Then there's some business guy that I'd don't know a lot about...and all he's doing is running ads against Mandell...who is running ads against him highlighting...you guessed it...that he's an ex-Marine who went to Iraq while this business guy was home making money.

You can cite all of that you want but to try to hide the dumpster fire that is the Democrat party by pretending that the spectrum has shifted farther right is absolute nonsense. There’s not one poll right now that bears that out. The ass beating that’s coming in November is NOT because Republicans have shifted farther right. That is not disputable.
The stuff I cited is literally evidence. The right nowadays would not consider the actions above. They have moved right of where they stood in those times.

FALSE. One more Dim senator & you'd have seen how far left they are. For starters, Eisenhower & Nixon didn't support open borders & government run health care nor abortion on demand.
They're not far left at all.

Also never said Eisenhower or Nixon supported those ideals, I pointed out polices they had that would be considered liberal today, that is all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT