POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is the truth in the following verse?

Ephesians 6:5-8 Paul states, “Slaves, be obedient to your human masters with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ”
Ah, well, let’s start by saying that the NT was not written in Hebrew. So, you have now changed lanes. Not surprising.

Do you want to do a Bible study with me? Want to discuss the social economic class system in Rome during Paul’s day? The Roman version of welfare and bankruptcy? Is that what you want to discuss?

Ah, well, let’s start by saying that the NT was not written in Hebrew. So, you have now changed lanes. Not surprising.

Do you want to do a Bible study with me? Want to discuss the social economic class system in Rome during Paul’s day? The Roman version of welfare and bankruptcy? Is that what you want to discuss?
So, ignoring the fact that the Bible has instances of misinterpretation, assuming your interpretation is the correct one, why would your principle of historical context not apply to homosexuality if applies to slavery? Sure seems like you’re picking and choosing based on political expediency.

Looks like I opened a can of worms with theses lib idiots on my Joy Behar post. Oh well.
Enjoyed reading thru your thread 'Christian friends'.

So, ignoring the fact that the Bible has instances of misinterpretation, assuming your interpretation is the correct one, why would your principle of historical context not apply to homosexuality if applies to slavery? Sure seems like you’re picking and choosing based on political expediency.
Quit being coy. Please. I do not believe that historical context is irrelevant. My friend, I have read the explanations that only recently in history attempt to apply a historical significance to homosexuality in the Bible. How I wish that your historical overlay, as I assume you intend, were true. Do you know how much easier it would be in life for me to think that culture and scripture were aligned? How much easier it would be for my homosexual friends to trust that I love them? Come now. Don’t think you are the only one who has investigated the issue.

Quit being coy. Please. I do not believe that historical context is irrelevant. My friend, I have read the explanations that only recently in history attempt to apply a historical significance to homosexuality in the Bible. How I wish that your historical overlay, as I assume you intend, were true. Do you know how much easier it would be in life for me to think that culture and scripture were aligned? How much easier it would be for my homosexual friends to trust that I love them? Come now. Don’t think you are the only one who has investigated the issue.
Do you know the definition of coy? No one is being coy. I’m being pretty blunt. You just proved that you pick and choose interpretations of the Bible. You won’t admit that. You can’t: I get it.

I know he was not. Like personally know it. In fact, he hired a lot of people who were not “yes men.” You don’t have to reject facts because of your hate.
I know he was not. Like personally know it. In fact, he hired a lot of people who were not “yes men.” You don’t have to reject facts because of your hate.

Do you know the definition of coy? No one is being coy. I’m being pretty blunt. You just proved that you pick and choose interpretations of the Bible. You won’t admit that. You can’t: I get it.

Look at the progression of your argument over the course of 4-5 posts and say you were not being coy in your presentation without giggling.

The objective is to learn the will of God through His word, rather than bend to the will of bking. I do not read Aramaic, Hebrew, or Greek. So, I must rely upon English translations. So, I read many different translations. Your conclusions about me are typical for those who are dogmatic about their beliefs. I have studied the issue, because I wanted what you are selling. It just is not true.

Look at the progression of your argument over the course of 4-5 posts and say you were not being coy in your presentation without giggling.

The objective is to learn the will of God through His word, rather than bend to the will of bking. I do not read Aramaic, Hebrew, or Greek. So, I must rely upon English translations. So, I read many different translations. Your conclusions about me are typical for those who are dogmatic about their beliefs. I have studied the issue, because I wanted what you are selling. It just is not true.
What convinced you Christianity was correct? As opposed to Hinduism or anything else?

So Trump endorses Vance on OH. Another Senate race where his candidate behind in polls. Will be interesting to see what happens in those.

Wink

You realize the Bible was written in Old Hebrew and translated in many different ways, correct?

Serious question, are you saying the Bible is written factually? Ie, should be taken literally? Because I don’t think you can defend it.
Agree. Hebrew, Chaldean, and Greek originally and then others later which is why for me understanding the words does not necessarily mean you totally understand the meaning. I watch a program every morning that explains scripture using translations directly from the original afore mentioned text.

Speaking a second language (not fluently but well) has taught me that not everything translated directly means what was actually being said.

Last edited:
We're not talking about middle-class households. We were talking about the minimum wage.
aaqv8m36zrt81.jpg

killed is an understatement

Read that wrong, Dem's will be killed and killed again in 24. If they actually rigged the 2020 election they should've done so with House and Senate seats to actually pass meaningful legistlation. Instead, they didn't pass much of anything and will be slaughtered, both by the outpouring of R's voting but also because D's are pissed nothing has been accomplished.
In fairness, no one is accusing them of being smart. They are accused of cheating and having terminal tds.

Reactions: SDC888
Of course that was part of the defensive strategy of getting blackrock to very publicly acquire every share they could. It 1) drove up current price to make a refusal more reasonable and 2) helped insulate them from the largest shareholder joining in said action.

The scary part is - who is the puppet master (s) pulling billions of dollars of strings?
Vanguard is the current top stock holder at 10.3% or so. Blackrock is number 3. State Street and Morgan Stanley are in the top five.

Now, who own what? Vanguard and Blackrock are the top two major investors in every company in the world via parent companies, and both own controlling interests in State Street and Morgan Stanley. Vanguard owns a controlling interest in Blackrock. Read that again. VANGUARD quite literally owns the whole financial system of the world.

So who owns Vanguard? Why a whole bunch of people, but no one knows who owns what or how much, nor does anyone know what funds are transferred because it is all protected. Figure out who controls Vanguard and you will figure out who is pulling the strings. Good luck.

Elon is a smart guy, so I hope he understands the hornets nest he just kicked and has an exit plan, because TPTB are not just going to stand by and let him destroy their mouthpiece.

u21ts02b1kt81.jpg

Couple of things:

1. Does anyone else think that Joe Biden is in actuality George Costanza BEFORE he started doing the opposite? If all of his initial instincts are wrong (which they pretty much have been), then the OPPOSITE must be right. You have to give JB some credit for somehow picking the wrong policy every single time on every issue thus far. It's difficult to be right/wrong all the time (although my wife has somehow managed).

2. Ran across this article re: Fauci, Deep State, COVID response, etc. Thought it was interesting...
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...and_fired_from_hhs_for_telling_the_truth.html Full disclosure: don't recognize this individual but, if what he says is true (and, at this point, the real-life data indicates that much of what he states in this article is/was true), then Fauci ought to be hung from the nearest tree.
He actually reminds me of Michael Scott.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT