POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First of all, that “ taking federal dollars” is a bit misconstrued.
It’s not simply the citizens getting money from the federal govt. Its any Federal money spent in a state, per capita.
That includes military bases, federal agencies, interstate money, River system money. Most “ red states” are less populated than blue states, but have large land areas.
Take KY for instance, we have two large Army bases, TVA, Army corps of engineers, and 2 large rivers that we claim most of along our borders. We also have a relatively small populace.
and since we have so many Republicans hardly anyone in KY is gaming the system, on welfare, food stamps, etc

FQU6kP5WYAc2Jbi

Well, this aged poorly. 😂

Social media is not free speech you damn lunatics. You are still free to walk out of your trailer and scream you conspiracy bullshit to your neighbors because that is free speech. Social media is a business and they get to decide who their customers are. That's called capitalism. Pretty much the only time I see any tweets is in this board so I give no ****s about it.
vo1mzs6nsit81.jpg

Reminds me of this. Remember? Guy kidnaps and sexually abuses a young child...caught and flew back to Louisiana...dad is waiting, faking a phone call...perp walks by.....

This may have been one of the greatest moments in criminal justice history. It certainly saved the taxpayers of Louisiana a lot of money.

Hmm, you speaking for me now? Lol, I do like the way you try to drag, we are all against you. Um, if true, I don't give a fuk. Did we have this discussion when Trump was stealing taxpayer money?
I remember Bbbb

Now do the states that take the most money from federal government. Blue states pay Red states bills. Oh that doesn't for your narrative. I was saying BBB made American lives better, created jobs, Republicans were bragging to their constituents about it, tho not a one voted for it. Republicans voted against capping insulin at $35 and are still whining about it. You have MTG, Gosart, Boebert, you should be embarrassed. Cawthorn saying without evidence he was invited to cocaine induced orgies by Republicans, they got pissed. Then did the same thing to our new SCJ.
Proof that CNN is still on the air!!

Reactions: UK_fan_41102
So transparency, television, stage presence and reporter questions are unanimously bad huh?
Probably should've pulled out 10 years ago. Remember when the reporters made fun of romney in 2012 for saying Russia is a threat and told him to go back to the 80s? Then proceeded to continue with lies about binders full of women.

First of all, that “ taking federal dollars” is a bit misconstrued.
It’s not simply the citizens getting money from the federal govt. Its any Federal money spent in a state, per capita.
That includes military bases, federal agencies, interstate money, River system money. Most “ red states” are less populated than blue states, but have large land areas.
Take KY for instance, we have two large Army bases, TVA, Army corps of engineers, and 2 large rivers that we claim most of along our borders. We also have a relatively small populace.

Lefties will never get it through their dumb fat skulls that federal dollar allocation based on states lines is a meaningless stat for them to hang their hats on.

Maybe we could all just agree the red states get too much money, so we should stop the federal government from taxing and spending any money anywhere. I’m sure the lefties will get on board with that to stick it to the red states.

Wow pretty compelling to see the numbers. I mentioned earlier their advertising woes due to their inability to provide any unique user numbers. Of course that's because it's a giant bot farm run by china.

Also saw black rock and vanguard jumped in to buy a large chunk of shares. Interesting because as I mentioned before, Twitter has very low revenue because of low monetization. Of course it doesn't matter because it is currently used for propaganda rather than profit.

Interesting to see what will happen. This shouldn't change the duty of the board etc in terms of the acquisition.

Not pictured is the approximately 15 rant tweets the last week plus over the sports gambling bill. Weeks ago I mentioned in the clay Travis thread I was told he had a business interest in getting that bill passed. Pretty obvious reading his tweets that information must be pretty solid

You have to be born in America to be president.

(unless military deployment is cause of foreign birth iirc is one exception)
Another is Ted cruz was born in Canada. Both of his parents lived in canada. But his mom was American citizen and his dad was a later a US resident...but scholars agree he fits the definition of natural born citizen.

The other scenarios were McCain, and there was Goldwater back in the day who was born in Arizona when it was a territory before it was a state.

This is the guy holding up sports gambling in Kentucky? Creepy!

Of course it would financially help the state; I just think Jones should be more transparent as to why he's pushing so hard.

Also, I'm not really sure how much impact it might have. I think it's probably fairly minimal. Much of the tax revenue comes in anyway from Churchill downs/twin spires platform. Idk that but it's imo

I do absolutely think issues like gambling and medical marijuana are just another example of how the gop always flops when given the chance to lead. These are social issues literally noone cares about except church folk or the like. They should be voted in and it would kill what little life the Dems have in this state

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT