How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FQPICkOX0AcYolU
No way in hell that officer should have put himself at so much risk. I'd have let him have it with taser way earlier.

I quoted him and then left the conversation. He mentioned me in a response to Ed that I had nothing to do with. I'm sorry that concept is lost on you but not surprised you focused on the word touched.
First, to be accurate, you went after me when I responded to a post by Ed directed at me, not you, and, in doing so, you viewed me as some stereotype you imagined, rather than viewed me with facts about who I am to call me a hypocrite. And, finally, you attempted to defend your incorrect assumptions by telling me to google some abstract. Before that false accusation about me that you pridefully and ignorantly pursued over many posts, I am not sure I would have recognized your name.

Not just lithium. We can't mine rare earth metals in this country. Canada really can't either. So all those metals are coming from countries that we are actively working against. Most have chosen to deal with China and Biden isn't gonna piss off China with what they paid Hunter.
Yea we can mine them. But can't get EPA permits to process the ore into useable stuff.

One great thing about having a Republican governor and controlling the legislature and statewide offices is you get to do the redistricting. And Florida is going to work to do so. Redistricting will bring a minimum of four new seats in the GOP column.

When Dims controlled things they made a special district in North Florida that stretches about 200 miles and goes through overwhelming black populations. It borders South Georgia. Another district on the East coast did the same thing. It hit all of the black populated areas from Jacksonville South and meandered like a snake. Needless to say this resulted in electing extreme liberal blacks who in no way represented the State of Florida. That is about to end. Now CNN is livid so it has to be a good thing. FJB

DeSantis proposes new Florida congressional map that could wipe out Democratic​

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/13/poli...html?msclkid=a4f8b71cbbe011ec834b41325d3d5f23
Don't know if they were the first or not, but back in the (80s) the Dem (at that time) legislature in Georgia carved out a district to ensure that a black Dem would be elected to Congress. If memory serves I think it snaked from about Macon to Savannah along I-16...sometimes not more than a few miles north or south of the highway. Not sure if you were in Georgia at the time or not.
It is obvious Gassy was banned because he spoke out and posted the truth. Liberals cannot handle the truth so they ban. It is no different than at facebook, twitter, YouTube. They can not justify their position so BAN.
Kind of like how I got banned from a certain thread on RR a week or two ago. Two short sentences...no name calling...no lies.

Reactions: TopCatCal
Last week I guessed his refusal of the board seat was to buy more shares. Never thought he'd offer to buy the entire company and make it private. Holy sh1t.

I hope this is another maneuver because I certainly can't see value anywhere near that. S mind-blowing amount of traffic is created by bots and alts. Twitter almost surely has far fewer unique users than advertised.

However......It has virtually zero monetization, much because advertisers aren't convinced of user count.

I know he's a legit genius. If he can turn this into a profit it would be almost as incredible as building rockets.

Read an opinion that I think applies perfectly here, and that is Twitter has a value that can be measured and negotiated. Free speech is priceless.

Don’t mistake this as a purely monetary decision. He’s going to make money, but the real goal is ending censorship.

Speaking of redistricting (can remember years back...70s,80s...it was no big deal because it was almost all Dems doing it and there were no, as I recall, complaints, law suits, etc). Here in Ohio the Rep legislature has redrawn the congressional districts 2 or 3 times and the Ohio Supreme Court has shot them all down.
Court is 4-3 Republican. Now...would that happen in an all Dem state? Doubt it.
Looks like one or two Rep justices need to be voted out.

Read an opinion that I think applies perfectly here, and that is Twitter has a value that can be measured and negotiated. Free speech is priceless.

Don’t mistake this as a purely monetary decision. He’s going to make money, but the real goal is ending censorship.

Maybe but I suspect a 40 billion investment also intends to get return on said investment. Otherwise it's truly the most altruistic contribution to society maybe ever

It is obvious Gassy was banned because he spoke out and posted the truth. Liberals cannot handle the truth so they ban. It is no different than at facebook, twitter, YouTube. They can not justify their position so BAN.
Says the guy who has everyone left of Hitler on ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
First, to be accurate, you went after me when I responded to a post by Ed directed at me, not you, and, in doing so, you viewed me as some stereotype you imagined, rather than viewed me with facts about who I am to call me a hypocrite. And, finally, you attempted to defend your incorrect assumptions by telling me to google some abstract. Before that false accusation about me that you pridefully and ignorantly pursued over many posts, I am not sure I would have recognized your name.
K

LEFTISTS: FORM YOUR OWN TWITTER, WINGNUTS!
ELON MUSK: HOLD MY BEER, BITCH

One great thing about having a Republican governor and controlling the legislature and statewide offices is you get to do the redistricting. And Florida is going to work to do so. Redistricting will bring a minimum of four new seats in the GOP column.

When Dims controlled things they made a special district in North Florida that stretches about 200 miles and goes through overwhelming black populations. It borders South Georgia. Another district on the East coast did the same thing. It hit all of the black populated areas from Jacksonville South and meandered like a snake. Needless to say this resulted in electing extreme liberal blacks who in no way represented the State of Florida. That is about to end. Now CNN is livid so it has to be a good thing. FJB

DeSantis proposes new Florida congressional map that could wipe out Democratic​

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/13/poli...html?msclkid=a4f8b71cbbe011ec834b41325d3d5f23
DeSantis might end up the most popular governor in history besides Reagan.

It’s both. He’s well aware the company is worth significantly more once censorship is removed.

Plus gets their user base and algorithms sorted. Hard to blame advertisers for avoiding the platform if noone can tell them how many unique users visit daily. Nor blame them because a dnc/china troll farm can just decide to target anyone/anything and publicly destroy/devalue it literally overnight.

But since Twitter is almost surely significantly funded by china - no way they'd change it.

Trump left office down 12million jobs, GDP down 4%, unemployment at 6.5%, inflation already shooting up, stock market hyper inflated, Trumpsters trying to invade the Capital. HE went to NK and sucked off Rocket Boy and got nothing. He went to Helsinki and told the world that Putin had nothing to do with hacking, sucked him off as well, and got nothing. Hadn't gotten a single piece of legislation passed since his 1st year in office. What a great inheritance!

Here’s a look at average GDP growth rates under the last six U.S. presidents:

• Jimmy Carter (D): 3.25%
  • Ronald Reagan (R): 3.48%
  • George H.W. Bush (R): 2.25%
  • Bill Clinton (D): 3.88%
  • George W. Bush (R): 2.2%
  • Barack Obama (D): 1.62%
  • Donald Trump (R): 0.95%
So he left office with less jobs then he started, higher unemployment then he started, and cratered GDP.
WINNING!
The only thing he accomplished was letting pharma accelerate vaccine research and his brain dead sheep think it was a conspiracy to micro chip and cull the population. LMAO!
tajdibsqjht81.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT