• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liberals

zC4MW5HxeTQW.jpeg

Why do rightists fear a changing society and spend so much time worrying about what other people do? Is it because they are fearful? Or stupid? Or easily indoctrinated? Or a bit of each.

All of your partisan na, na na boo boo can easily be flipped around.

Both sides are cults. Both sides are not completely flawless or completely flawed. Your side is much easier to troll and rile into a spitting-when-you-talk angry lather that usually includes threats of violence or personal attacks.
Everything in your post is false so maybe you're just stupid.

I’m touched that I mean so much to you that you keep thinking about me. I’d be happy to send you an autograph since I seem to be your hero. Rent free.
Should you not mean much? Is that your point? Keep your chin up. Just tell the truth about others and you will find your frustration drops dramatically.

Reactions: Girthang
So a second one? or is it third? I know they are building one in Glendale just outside E-Town. Thought they were building one up in Northern Ky too, but I might be confused.

Will this plant have shutdowns when the supply chain of Lithium is screwed up?
Not just lithium. We can't mine rare earth metals in this country. Canada really can't either. So all those metals are coming from countries that we are actively working against. Most have chosen to deal with China and Biden isn't gonna piss off China with what they paid Hunter.

Sort of surprised this new Omicron “variant” did not wait until around Sept to pick up steam for the midterms. Then again, plenty of time for another one that is even worse to pop up just in time for another push for mail in ballots. The Dems are going to take such a beating in Nov they may have already decided they can’t cheat enough to overcome it.

Not just lithium. We can't mine rare earth metals in this country. Canada really can't either. So all those metals are coming from countries that we are actively working against. Most have chosen to deal with China and Biden isn't gonna piss off China with what they paid Hunter.
And I’m sure those mining operations will be carried out by using workers over 18 years old being paid good solid wages with benefits too.

And the vote has officially been postponed. Grassley realizes that no politician is willing to stick their neck out for a rushed vote with the abysmal midterm numbers the GOP have atm, not even for a SCOTUS pickup.

Todays polls. Dems winning AZ, TN, NV, WV, MT, MN x2. Missouri & Florida dead even.
9nd5wdsxrdt81.jpg

Here we go again. Sounds a lot like the incident that happened in Atlanta in the Wendy’s parking lot that resulted in the Wendy’s being burned to the ground.
We’re seeing the catastrophic results of a decade+ of pushing identity politics and it’s effect on logic and reasoning.

We can literally have a cop save a black girl
from being potentially killed by another black girl and have prominent figures post about him being next.

You can witness a guy with a knife threatening to kill his mother continually approach an officer, being told to stop or I’ll shoot, and have people lose their minds when he gets shot.

A cop can be in the middle of getting choked out and shoot the man choking him and the entire cast of The View will help spread a false narrative.

What’s crazy is there are legit cases of cops doing wrong against black victims (SC shooting in the back, Phil Castillo) and just in general (AZ man shot on porch, guy shot on his hands and knees complying with the officer)… these are the poster cases for police brutality, yet the worst examples are the ones that make headlines and get the brain washed all riled up.

Should you not mean much? Is that your point? Keep your chin up. Just tell the truth about others and you will find your frustration drops dramatically.
I mean plenty to people that I care about and who care about me which is obviously you since you continue to worry about my activities on a messsge board and mention my name. You wouldn’t know the truth if it bit you on the ass. What you want told Is what you think the truth should be. Your alternative facts if you will. Trump would be so proud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT