POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God has spoken and made Biden your president. Praise the almighty!
gerdxbnxsct81.jpg

Thanks, Joe!

I want to? When did I say that. Terrible what they did to those police officers.
Are you referring to every single leftwing protest across the country were police were even murdered by the left. That didnt happen on 1-6. Infact an unarmed female was assassinated by a Pelosi managed cop.

Reactions: Girthang
Are you referring to every single leftwing protest across the country were police were even murdered by the left. That didnt happen on 1-6. Infact an unarmed female was assassinated by a Pelosi managed cop.
Just wait until the politicians start getting charged. It will be glorious.

None of them looked at the evidence.
Listen Q freak, Trump only won the presidency because of Russian facebook memes like this

Screen-Shot-2017-11-01-at-1.25.12-PM.png

Your preposterous notion that a near 80 year old Biden didn't receive the most votes in presidential election history despite never getting over one percent of the primary the previous two times he ran and no one showing up to ever listen to him, is conspiracy theory lunacy. You think your videos of pulling out buckets of votes to count when no one was around, buses coming in the middle of the night, destroying of evidence, and statistical anomalies and attempts to prevent any type of investigation are proof. HA! Biden didn't even need Florida or Ohio!

You expect me to believe he has a very low approval rating despite being the most popular president ever and this booming economy he has given us? Keep dreaming, Drumpftard.

Biden won!

I did not know you had to actually say something to have someone accuse you. That does not sound like you or TCurtis. Are you sure about that?
I’m touched that I mean so much to you that you keep thinking about me. I’d be happy to send you an autograph since I seem to be your hero. Rent free.

So STFU about your faux concern for police and patronizing attempts to act like 1/6 was even remotely comparable in violence and destruction as summer 2020.
1/6 will be taught in history classes forever. And it won’t be positive. For the criminals or the politicians who supported it and called for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT